Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-18-2021, 07:16 PM

46,307 posts, read 27,117,053 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
Can we impeach one and get one impeach free to get rid of kamalllllaaa?
Not until 2022 anway, that's when due to the current situation (among others) the repubs will take the house as they did in 2012, but this time it will also include the senate. Then sleepy joe and heels up harris will be lame ducks no matter who is the current president.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2021, 08:09 PM

9,500 posts, read 2,920,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Sorry if that sounded wrong, but I was agreeing with you and trying to emphise what you said, not disrepect you.

Old 08-18-2021, 08:10 PM

930 posts, read 333,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Not until 2022 anway, that's when due to the current situation (among others) the repubs will take the house as they did in 2012, but this time it will also include the senate. Then sleepy joe and heels up harris will be lame ducks no matter who is the current president.
Congress has been a lame duck since the Obama admin. The country is being run by the permanent bureaucracy, and that is under control of the executive branch. Just look at the fact that we have the CDC imposing an eviction moratorium.

Congress has very little power these days. I'd guess that 95% of power lies in the exec branch and the courts.

Old 08-18-2021, 08:42 PM

2,463 posts, read 2,789,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephan A Smith View Post
CNN and MSNBC openly attacking Biden for his massive mishandling of Afghanistan.

I guess even those loons have had enough of Biden disaster after disaster as Commander-In-Chief.

Is this the beginning of the end of the Biden administration or will the left media return to their normal biased lying programming in a couple weeks?
How could it be the end? We have had over 1.1 million illegal aliens cross our southern border, and probably several hundred thousand Afghani refugees coming here, all will become U.S. citizens, receive numerous subsidies, and will vote democrat.

Old 08-19-2021, 06:29 AM

2,378 posts, read 1,316,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by t. raleigh fingers View Post
Well, thanks for the reply and for not skedaddling from the tough questions.

You're seriously going to tell me you've spent a lot of time reading Hegel?

The funny thing is, Karl Marx was an avid racist who very often used the 'n-word' in writing. Marx would have lost his lunch to think that critical race theory was connected to him. 'Critical race theory' as a term stems from a single line in a letter by Marx where he called for "ruthless criticism of all that exists."

Other than that, CRT has little to do with Marxism; it is just another scam and racket by liberal academics who lack the ability to make an honest living.
I’ll continue, does the leftist believe individuals should sacrifice their independence, free will, and personal pursuits to the greater good so that such individual will not only become more fulfilled, and self realized, but the entire community will benefit as well? These are the tenets of Marxism and are the tenets of leftism in our nation.

I didn’t say Critical Race Theory is attached to him. That’s not what I said. I stated Critical theory is Karl Marx’s theory. Critical Theory used class structure as a means to an end where the American Marxist uses Critical “Race†Theory as their means to an end. So rather using the class structure, American Marxists are using race. Got it?

I agree Critical Race Theory is nonsense, but it is powerful in stirring up the masses in creating a mass movement. You should read Piven and Cloward “Movements and Dissensus Politics†and Eric Hoffer’s “True Believer,â€. Social movements thrive on conflict and that there are opportunities to use the system against the system and to create turmoil from within bringing pressure for revolutionary change. As Eric Hoffer explains in True Believer these people consist of malcontents, disenfranchised, miserable individuals who are easily manipulated.

And yes, i have read Hegel which has brought forth this progressive Marxist movement in the United States. If the leftists have read his work, I want to make sure I read his work. If you really want to summarize Hegel, despite all his writings about the people he essentially was backing the German empire. Marx picked up on it, modified it, and added materialism to it

Last edited by Nyfinestbxtf; 08-19-2021 at 06:48 AM..

Old 08-19-2021, 08:10 AM

5,735 posts, read 3,254,973 times
They want Kamala in the white house.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephan A Smith View Post
CNN and MSNBC openly attacking Biden for his massive mishandling of Afghanistan.

I guess even those loons have had enough of Biden disaster after disaster as Commander-In-Chief.

Is this the beginning of the end of the Biden administration or will the left media return to their normal biased lying programming in a couple weeks?

Old 08-19-2021, 08:11 AM

Which is never. The left never holds their accountable. They blame everything on everyone else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
Criticism is normal in the liberal world.

Liberals don't worship the POTUS the way that the right-wingers worship theirs and pegged them to be infallible.

We will criticize Biden when he deserves to be criticized.

Old 08-19-2021, 08:14 AM

are you serious??? I remember for 8 years the left acted like he walked on water for being the first black president and could do no wrong. Any criticism of him was considered racist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
This shows how little you know about liberals. A significant portion was angry at him for the full 8 years.

This is where Bernie Sanders build his base.

Old 08-19-2021, 08:19 AM

10,106 posts, read 7,775,270 times
Idiot Joey is not scheduled for anything at the White House today. He is giving the impression to the Americans that he just doesn't care. It's not a good look and only shows he does not care about the Americans over there. If something doesn't help give the dems more power or if there isn't a racial incident, they go MIA and don't care. It's disgusting.

Old 08-19-2021, 08:23 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,475,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by t. raleigh fingers View Post
I have been surprised at the level of criticism coming from the MSM against Biden. Biden can ramp up inflation, balloon the debt, create a crisis at the border, mismanage Covid, blatantly violate the constitution w/ eviction moratorium, and the press just sits and smiles.

But this cluster is apparently even too much for them.
It was Biden who mismanaged Covid? The mismanager was the one who ballooned the debt. Try to be serious here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies