Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-18-2021, 07:33 AM

3,430 posts, read 1,843,310 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
Quoted for truth. Dems don't put their people on the same level as God the way Trump people have.

And sorry to break it to the far-right conservatives in here, but unless he leaves office due to health reasons, Joe Biden will be your president for the next 3 years and 5 months. And if Joe does leave office for any reason, Kamala Harris will become the first woman president in history.
And then Donald J Trump will be the 48th President of the United States.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2021, 07:34 AM

1,378 posts, read 1,054,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephan A Smith View Post
You don't remember liberals worshiping Obama? ARE YOU SERIOUS?
They still do

Old 08-18-2021, 07:43 AM

24,640 posts, read 9,464,279 times
Biden cemented his legacy when he forced landlords to offer free rent.

Telling Americans who are stuck outside of Kabul “tough luck” is the icing on the cake.

Old 08-18-2021, 07:59 AM

38,936 posts, read 23,903,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmtex View Post
They still do
No they didn't. Not all Obama policy was unopposed by liberals. This is just a lie. Remember Obama was Deporter in Chief and attacked by the Occupiers for bailing out the banks.

Old 08-18-2021, 11:06 AM

5,632 posts, read 1,769,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
Biden cemented his legacy when he forced landlords to offer free rent.

Telling Americans who are stuck outside of Kabul “tough luck” is the icing on the cake.
I couldn't believe it last night during the news conference when the Biden administration said those Americans left behind in Afghanistan to be tortured or possibly die horrible deaths should have know to get put ahead of time, so their pain will be on them.

Old 08-18-2021, 11:16 AM

5,117 posts, read 2,164,301 times
My humble opinion coming from my conservative brain is sadly no, not the end of the Biden administration. Anybody that thinks so is vastly underestimating the blind allegiance of the hivers. Biden is not Trump and for 90% of the left, this is perfectly fine. Addition by subtraction. That and the media will prop this puppet up and shine the spotlight on him. The puppet does no evil in their eyes.

Unlike those on the right, the left prefers not to analyze and critique. They specialize in following. Big difference. So as long as CNN says Biden is doing a good job, the hivers smile and comply.

Old 08-18-2021, 11:21 AM

10,106 posts, read 7,771,136 times
I'm seriously now thinking Biden is American's top terrorist. How else can this be explained?

He is allowing terrorists in through the open southern border - He never talks about the border. He avoids all talk about it. The White House is quiet. He knows what he is doing.

He is allowing Twitter to all Taliban to communicate on their website but not Trump. Believe me I think Biden could stop that if he threatened Twitter. Why is Twitter hell bent on allowing the Taliban to have a platform to organize and cause terror. Unbelievable.

He refused to listen to his military experts about how to get out of Afghanistan. Biden did his own thing and look where we are? New terrorist alarms. Taliban can easily get into our country thru open borders. He should have shut that border down now but he isn't.

Biden won't talk about Afghanistan. He refuses. He is coming to the White House this afternoon to talk about booster shot for the virus. He hides behind the virus. This is the only thing he will freely talk about.

Biden is for the Taliban and is hoping terrorist come through our open borders. How else can he destroy our country before buildling it back up. He does not care about you or me in any way. It's all about power. Look at how he has destroyed the country thus far.

Biden wants America destroyed and it's being allowed.

Old 08-18-2021, 11:28 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,411,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOldPuss View Post
I'm not holding my breath. President Nero is too arrogant to admit his actions in this Afghanistan debacle, and too many will not hold him accountable.

And those willing to blame Biden 100% are too biased to admit we should have been out of Afghanistan several administrations ago and that the Afghan military must share at least half the blame for its utter failure to step up and fight for their own damn country.

Old 08-18-2021, 11:39 AM

5,117 posts, read 2,164,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post

Biden wants America destroyed and it's being allowed.

It's a bit more complicated than this. Big Money wants America destroyed so the one world vision becomes realized. Big Money has figured out that the left is MUCH EASIER to control and manipulate than the right. The left are born followers and they don't rock the boat! Big Money loves compliance mode and the left gives it to them in spades.

George Carlin said it best many years ago:

They spend billions of dollars every year lobbying, lobbying, to get what they want. Well, we know what they want. They want more for themselves and less for everybody else, but I'll tell you what they don’t want: They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them.

So it's not necessarily Biden that wants America destroyed. He's just a puppet, a liberal and highly compromised figurehead that speaks when told....no real thoughts coming out of this guys head other than what's for dinner that night at the White House. He's just the big cog in the cuckoo clock that everybody can see.

Last edited by pete98146; 08-18-2021 at 11:52 AM..

Old 08-18-2021, 12:01 PM

947 posts, read 297,374 times
I had a theory, beginning with Biden's election: The media was going to prop the incompetent, demented man up for the first several months, because it would look too obvious if they sang his praises leading into the election and then started dumping him right away. I said that by the fall, they would start hanging him out to dry.

Now, this might be a bit ahead of schedule, but Biden's incompetence has led to such a catastrophic disaster that the media is just figuring, hey.....let's start revealing him as the idiot he is as we work to get Harris into the presidency, who was their first choice all along.

Problem is, Harris will be just as bad, if not worse. While she is not demented, she is a pliable tool of the radical left anti-Americans like Omar and AOC. (Remember....she was the won who supported bailing out criminals during the summer of love.)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies