Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-27-2021, 05:27 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,624,362 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
LOL at 'Jeb Bush is like the Energizer Bunny compared to Biden.' No kidding!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
These two things alone, are eff ups of epic proportion. Along with not showing a more forceful hand when he saw that the Taliban were not adhering to the previous deal, even prior to him changing the date.
It's unreal that this is the guy running our country. What a failure this guy is, and look at all the lives HE is responsible for.

But instead of hanging his head in shame, he's blaming Trump. Worse, his minions are repeating that b.s.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2021, 03:07 AM

18,531 posts, read 18,768,755 times
Im just hoping he cancels his visit to Scotland. hes no wanted.

Old 08-29-2021, 05:14 AM

27,194 posts, read 13,482,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzybint View Post
Im just hoping he cancels his visit to Scotland. hes no wanted.

The 2021 United Nations Climate Change Conference is in Glasgow this November.

Apparently the Queen is going up to Glasgow to show Royal support.

Old 08-29-2021, 12:18 PM

18,531 posts, read 18,768,755 times
[quote=Brave New World;61793070]

The 2021 United Nations Climate Change Conference is in Glasgow this November.

Apparently the Queen is going up to Glasgow to show Royal support. [/QUOTE\She is some woman.. and shows up others who should know better..

Old 08-29-2021, 06:13 PM

8,245 posts, read 3,499,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankNSense View Post
You are right. When they chant "Death to America" they are doing it in a nice way. When they gave their ultimatum that the August 31st deadline wasn't going to be extended they did it with a smile on their face.
So all is good.

Seriously...Do you actually believe what you post or are you just finding what ever Democratic talking points you can and do a copy-paste?
I can't believe that someone is singing the Taliban's praises.

Old 08-29-2021, 06:47 PM

38,644 posts, read 26,398,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
I'm not defending anyone. I'm assigning blame for acts, by who perpetrated them.

Pointing out that Sirhan Sirhan isn't responsible for the shooting of Ronald Reagan, for example, isn't defending him. It's just speaking the truth.

Getting my information from a Reuters journalist on KLBJ who has been there in Afghanistan for years, and speaks with experience.
Right, and the fact that Sirhan and Hinkly don't get along doesn't mean that one can be trusted to keep an eye on the other or that either should be hired by the secret service.

Old 09-01-2021, 02:10 PM

13,282 posts, read 7,330,443 times
Every service member who I know that has spent time in Afghanistan told me it was complete waste of time as soon as we left the Taliban would take over again. This was in 2016-2018 time frame when I asked them what they thought now all they told me was glad were done there.

Old 09-01-2021, 02:20 PM

2,505 posts, read 3,408,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kell490 View Post
Every service member who I know that has spent time in Afghanistan told me it was complete waste of time as soon as we left the Taliban would take over again. This was in 2016-2018 time frame when I asked them what they thought now all they told me was glad were done there.

Well....apparently the military and state deptartment should have been consulting you all these years!

The deep state team behind Biden the Puppet lacks integrity and experience. They believe they have no accountability, and "journalists" at the NY Times and MSNBC are pushing the propaganda and deflection into the news in hopes that some of the lies take hold and become the accepted story.

Old 09-01-2021, 02:29 PM

13,282 posts, read 7,330,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern435 View Post
Well....apparently the military and state deptartment should have been consulting you all these years!

The deep state team behind Biden the Puppet lacks integrity and experience. They believe they have no accountability, and "journalists" at the NY Times and MSNBC are pushing the propaganda and deflection into the news in hopes that some of the lies take hold and become the accepted story.
Trump and Biden got us out of there should have been done after Obama got OBL can't blame Biden he says he advised Obama to get out of there VP's have very little influence.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies