Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-26-2021, 08:48 AM

539 posts, read 241,556 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
Blood is on every single person who voted for the old fool.

This is on you.
I sure as beejeezus did not vote for this fool and am proud of that fact .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

3,088 posts, read 1,549,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielj72 View Post
There have been executions of people who supported our efforts there. Americans are trapped all over the country. Our retreat is disorderly. Who routed the US in Afghanistan? We have been routed by 6th century barbarians who posses a much lower military capability than we do. Joe Biden needs to be removed from power. This result cannot stand.

No one will like what I have to say. The only way to redeem ourselves is to recommit to victory. We need to invade the country with sufficient force to destroy the enemy. We need to put a civilized government in place. We committed to do this 20 years ago when we were attacked. We absolutely must see it through. Overrule Joe, don’t listen to Trump isolationists either as they are wrong as well. After 9-11 we had a duty to see this through. For our country and it’s honor we must do this. Democracy may have failed in Afghanistan but maybe we should consider something different. Afghanistan once had a successful monarchy that ruled over a very stable period. Maybe this form of government is more appropriate in Afghanistan, monarchy can be a good form of stable government. No matter what we cannot be ok with our 9-11 enemies actually winning. How are Americans not outraged? Does anyone remember what these people did to our country? We should all ask ourselves if on September 12 2001 if we would have been ok with this outcome. Doesn’t anyone remember 9-11?
well said! Im afraid so. what in the world were we thinking. terrible just terrible.

1,711 posts, read 809,130 times
If it were just Joe it would be easy to fix but he is just the mouthpiece for the controlling democratic party.

We need to stop pointing at him and find out who really is making the decisions and call them out.

Old 08-26-2021, 08:49 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,624,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by penlady61 View Post
I sure as beejeezus did not vote for this fool and am proud of that fact .
Ditto.

Old 08-26-2021, 08:49 AM

1,706 posts, read 637,353 times
Nothing but mostly peaceful suicide bombings.

Old 08-26-2021, 08:50 AM

3,088 posts, read 1,549,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by penlady61 View Post
Blood on walkaway Joes hands . I think all of us had better face it that we at some point will be attacked and it will be worse than 9/11 . I wish the republicans would grow a set and call for the impeachment of his whole administration .Is it going to take us being attacked again to get the republicans to call for his impeachment ? I tell you all here and now i hope it is a blood bath for the democrats come midterm elections and the 2024 elections as well .They will have brought it on themselves by having cheating in the last election and putting a senile pedofile into office . I will not banter words with a fool .
well said but I wonder if the country even cares.

Old 08-26-2021, 08:51 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,586,907 times
video of second explosion

https://twitter.com/ZionWarrior6/sta...04144269778951

Old 08-26-2021, 08:51 AM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 11 days ago)

35,637 posts, read 17,989,189 times
It appears this is an act of Isis, or as the news was calling them, I believe, IsisK?

Isis is trying to embarrass the Taliban, who up to this point have been "on their best behavior" while the evacuation is going on.

Twisty, twisty stuff.

Old 08-26-2021, 08:52 AM

1,711 posts, read 809,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
Blood is on every single person who voted for the old fool.

This is on you.
they didn't vote for Joe they voted against Trump and they did that because the MSM told them to. The press is the real enemy. They get ratings whit the **** is flying.

Old 08-26-2021, 08:52 AM

20,126 posts, read 16,173,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
It appears this is an act of Isis, or as the news was calling them, I believe, IsisK?

Isis is trying to embarrass the Taliban, who up to this point have been "on their best behavior" while the evacuation is going on.

Twisty, twisty stuff.
It’s still Biden’s fault.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies