Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2021, 08:12 PM

37,981 posts, read 22,172,656 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
I'm not sure which is worse... The fact that someone is instructing his every waking moment, or the fact that he can't follow directions worth a damn
He couldn't take questions, because his handlers forbid him from doing so. It's just common sense. Nameless faceless people control the president. Geez, can't people understand that?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2021, 08:13 PM

37,981 posts, read 22,172,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by custilled View Post
This guy is a pathetic fool...... He needs to step off and let someone else WHO KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE DOING in!!
Well, someone else is 'in,' they are the ones pulling his strings.

Old 08-29-2021, 08:13 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,035,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wesp View Post
Funny how you brought up the coffeve misspelling when in the same post you misspelled DARE.

Just sayin…
Typo not misspelling -- and yes that is different..... and I probably spelled coffeve wrong but we don't even know the right spelling do we.

Old 08-29-2021, 08:20 PM

57,317 posts, read 26,245,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by custilled View Post
Why wont he take questions on Afgan??

Very mean and terrible of him after what happend.... Its not gonna make it go away just because he doesnt talk about it
I think he has answered a few questions, this was not the right time with a Cat 4 hurricane approaching.

Just be glad he didn't use a sharpie and change the course.

Old 08-29-2021, 08:21 PM

7,977 posts, read 4,990,828 times
It is getting pathetic at this point with this fossil. “The bucks stops with him” according to him, yet he needs permission to answer questions to the fools that voted him into office

If any amendments needs to be added it’s a complete cutoff to presidency for someone to run past 60 years of age

Old 08-29-2021, 08:21 PM

38,644 posts, read 26,398,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7qzzpnvyCA

You can hear it at the very end. Actually someone asked a question about Afghanistan and he said abruptly that he was not taking any questions on Afghanistan and I think that was the end of any questions. lol

I would think that whomever is telling him not to take questions would tell him not to say that he is being told not to take questions. He says it all the time. It makes him seem so so very weak and pathetic, which of course he is.

Who cares?

The FEMA people working behind him are clearly diverse!

Priorities people!

Old 08-29-2021, 08:23 PM

393 posts, read 166,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Typo not misspelling -- and yes that is different..... and I probably spelled coffeve wrong but we don't even know the right spelling do we.
So you’re allowed typos but no one else is?

Old 08-29-2021, 08:23 PM

29,835 posts, read 24,927,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
I think he has answered a few questions, this was not the right time with a Cat 4 hurricane approaching.

Just be glad he didn't use a sharpie and change the course.

I don't think Jill allows him to play with sharpies... At the very least, the caps are a potential choking hazard, and the sharp tips can poke an eye out.

Old 08-29-2021, 08:25 PM

12,994 posts, read 9,526,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7qzzpnvyCA

You can hear it at the very end. Actually someone asked a question about Afghanistan and he said abruptly that he was not taking any questions on Afghanistan and I think that was the end of any questions. lol

I would think that whomever is telling him not to take questions would tell him not to say that he is being told not to take questions. He says it all the time. It makes him seem so so very weak and pathetic, which of course he is.
You'd think not saying he's being ordered around would be one of his orders.

I wonder who the handler is. Could it be Jen Psaki?

Old 08-29-2021, 08:26 PM

4,344 posts, read 5,800,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
"I've been instructed"

"I'll be in trouble"

"I'm not supposed to take questions"

Biden who's in charge since it's getting very obvious that it is not you.
That was very, very telling.

This man has done nothing but made a big a$$ of himself again today.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies