Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-06-2021, 01:30 PM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,619,501 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Not surprised.

How many paychecks go for rent every month?
One
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2021, 01:38 PM

18,561 posts, read 7,382,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
And dummies that they are, Americans think it noble to go to war and fight to bring democracy to other countries when we don't have one ourselves.
"Majority rule" is not a part of democracy.

Old 09-06-2021, 03:15 PM

7,511 posts, read 4,358,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YourWakeUpCall View Post
I assume you're being sarcastic. The Squad is a collection of the dumbest, most hateful, treasonous members of Congress. Collectively, they're dumber than a bag of door knobs. If you're serious, the fact that you think they're intelligent speaks volumes about you. I am flabbergasted. They are literally a bunch of blithering idiots.
Excellent responce!!!

So are the people who vote for, defend and support them.

Old 09-06-2021, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourWakeUpCall View Post
Not at all. Dumb because the support stupid crap like "The New Green Deal" which isn't viable and will have minimal impact on the environment.
Quote:
Either they're opportunistic pieces of crap that capitalize on the stupidity of the average liberal, or they actually believe the tripe they spew.
Your call. Either they're dumb or you're dumb for believing them. Which is it?
You hit it out of the park again!!!

Old 09-06-2021, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobNJ1960 View Post
NY has been a negative US resident migration state for decades now. That is why it lost 1/3rd of its EC votes. 40 years ago, it was 2nd in most EC votes.

https://www.bing.com/images/search?v...t=0&ajaxserp=0
That's for sure. As one who fled that hell hole. I had the unfortunate experience of spending the greater part of my life there. Getting out was the most liberating experience of my life.

Old 09-06-2021, 08:41 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,377,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Not surprised.

How many paychecks go for rent every month?
Sometimes I think conservatives/Republicans have never been in, never mind lived in, a city of more than 79 people.

Old 09-06-2021, 08:49 PM

9,500 posts, read 2,922,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
Sometimes I think conservatives/Republicans have never been in, never mind lived in, a city of more than 79 people.
I lived in both and I like living in my four bedroom tri level all paid for house on 20 acres of land better.

Old 09-06-2021, 08:52 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,377,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues4evr View Post
I lived in both and I like living in my four bedroom tri level all paid for house on 20 acres of land better.
Fantastic.

Enjoy.

Old 09-06-2021, 09:28 PM

9,471 posts, read 10,814,451 times
What is going on now is Americans are sorting themselves into camps by moving. Where I live in Tennessee almost all the new residents seem to be people who are conservative that are escaping New York, California, Illinois and Michigan. Seems no one wants to live in these places anymore. California was once the American dream. New York was the place to be and Detroit Michigan was a shining new boomtown building Henry Fords dream. Why does no one want to live in these once desirable places? Leftists ruined these places that is why. People are voting with their feet. I believe many blue states are getting bluer as conservatives flee them and red states getting redder as defectors arrive from blue states. This is all part of the lead up to the official breakup of the United States. All of this moving for political reasons is a sign of a very sick and dying republic. No one used to move simply because of politics. Moving across the nation for political reasons is major deal, people do not do it flippantly.

Old 09-06-2021, 09:51 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,655,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Yes blue people flee blue states to red states and then vote for the same destructive policies.
No, blue people avoid the Red States, like Oklahoma, like the plague. So, Oklahoma gets a lot more new people coming from Texas, rather than California. They're all welcomed to stay away so the cost of living can stay low in Oklahoma. The Red State of Kansas is having trouble attracting anybody.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies