Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-27-2021, 09:50 AM

30,375 posts, read 19,177,636 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
For example; Even the “The National Institute of Health” on their own website states a 5-day course of Ivermectin was found to be safe and effective in treating adult patients with COVID-19. There were no severe adverse drug events recorded in the study.

So why is it that you libs are so Adamant that everyone needs to get the jab....I don’t get it?
They do what their Masters command them to do and there's no money or power control to be made from Ivermectin so they fight it as their Masters command.

Old 09-27-2021, 09:52 AM

13,511 posts, read 17,040,812 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoonose View Post
They may not all be medical misinformation but there is simply too much stuff there. But if you want to post up one at a time, I will show you the fallacy (ies).

That being said, there was serious excess mortality in the USA 2020. mainly due to Covid 19, but 1/4 of the excess deaths were non-Covid.

Scroll down to weekly excess deaths graphs:

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/c...ess_deaths.htm
The revenues in one company in the "death" industry, ie they run funeral parlors and cemeteries, was up 20% '20 vs '19.

Anyone who thinks corona deaths are a "hoax" only needs to look at that number.

Old 09-27-2021, 09:54 AM

7,321 posts, read 6,929,454 times
The fact that hospitals are in fact fudging the numbers is another level of fraud that is making things worse.

Old 09-27-2021, 10:01 AM

18,804 posts, read 8,477,217 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brennan2323 View Post
Why does it have to be a liberal vs republican thing? I think it's more of a "trust the doctor" vs "I'll do what I read on the internet " thing.
Exactly. It is then a misinterpretation of the medical being political. The Dems simply parrot the medical opinions and recommendations.

Old 09-27-2021, 10:02 AM

1,082 posts, read 1,913,350 times
i say let the internet experts have their special treatments. As long as y'all leave enough paste for the horses, go wild!

Old 09-27-2021, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arleigh View Post
The fact that hospitals are in fact fudging the numbers is another level of fraud that is making things worse.
What numbers would those be?

Old 09-27-2021, 10:38 AM

19,061 posts, read 12,725,969 times
Quote:
Exactly. It is then a misinterpretation of the medical being political. The Dems simply parrot the medical opinions and recommendations.
The Medical has been Captured by the political. Just last week, the CDC president Rochelle Walensky overruled the board of advisors which are the medical experts. They recommended against booster shots, and she said, SORRY, uncle Joe is "The Science"

CDC director overrules panel on Pfizer boosters
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/cdc-...ry?id=80192431

Old 09-27-2021, 10:41 AM

19,061 posts, read 12,725,969 times
Quote:
What numbers would those be?
They are fudging in several ways:
  • Reporting patients who were admitted for something other than COVID as a "COVID Hospitaliztion" if they test positive, even if asymptomatic
  • Reporting patients who died of another disease as a "COVID Death" even if asymptomatic
  • Not reporting serious vaccine side effects to VAERS because they don't want to risk increasing vaccine hesitancy

Old 09-27-2021, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeJones View Post
The Medical has been Captured by the political. Just last week, the CDC president Rochelle Walensky overruled the board of advisors which are the medical experts. They recommended against booster shots, and she said, SORRY, uncle Joe is "The Science"

CDC director overrules panel on Pfizer boosters
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/cdc-...ry?id=80192431
There is sensible controversy there.
My high risk wife got #3 recently. Especially as our daughter's wedding was coming up.
High risks having had the Pfizer should get #3.
Low risks and those with other jab brands can wait.
Check with your own doc.

Old 09-27-2021, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeJones View Post
They are fudging in several ways:
  • Reporting patients who were admitted for something other than COVID as a "COVID Hospitaliztion" if they test positive, even if asymptomatic
  • Reporting patients who died of another disease as a "COVID Death" even if asymptomatic
  • Not reporting serious vaccine side effects to VAERS because they don't want to risk increasing vaccine hesitancy
It makes medical sense to report asymptomatic Covid positives, not matter what the admission reason. If they are in the hospital, Covid positives require special, particularly cautious and more expensive care. As well as risks to others, staff and patients.

Hospital don't make death diagnoses. The attending docs so that. If the death is unrelated to Covid 19, but in someone with Covid 19 or just a positive test, that is a 'dies with' diagnosis and goes on line 3 of the death cert. Other significant medical conditions at the time of death.

I no longer practice, but I would report any significant or unusual side effect to my local public health dept. and let them carry that ball.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies