Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-05-2021, 09:56 AM

23,861 posts, read 24,122,798 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
Ivermectin is approved for human use under medical supervision for certain infestations of lice, mites, round worms and other parasites. It is NOT an antiviral. Humans using vet doasges for large animals is ignorant and dangerous for any reason. If I want to be mislead I'll follow you.
Doesn't sound like you're a doctor. I guess I was wrong about that.

BTW, I didn't mention anything about livestock treatments, and the number of people actually doing that is negligible. That you keep bringing it up only proves that you're a bit too susceptible to persuasion, and you follow too much mainstream propaganda.

Old 09-05-2021, 09:59 AM

8,181 posts, read 2,795,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
Who needs to listen to them Harvard MD's when you got this genuine miracle cure out there.

Any of them silly vaccines come in apple flavor???
How many doctors have prescribed the animal version of ivermectin to humans?

I'm certainly not going to listen to any of the bureaucrat-doctors who got it wrong the entirety of the past 18 months.

Old 09-05-2021, 10:03 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,765,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by albert648 View Post
Who have gotten it wrong over, and over, and over, and over, and over again. I believe in holding people to their outcomes, not credentials. Your Harvard MD isn't worth the parchment it's written on if you keep getting it wrong and killing patients.
Those prone to absolute thinking habits have a tendency to confuse one with all.

No vaccine is 100% effective or side effect- free in all people, all the time.

No treatment is 100% effective or side- effect free in all people, all the time.

There is no question social media has resulted in some people self - radicalizing, certainly not limited to religion.

Old 09-05-2021, 10:05 AM

13,303 posts, read 7,875,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
For example; Even the “The National Institute of Health” on their own website states a 5-day course of Ivermectin was found to be safe and effective in treating adult patients with COVID-19. There were no severe adverse drug events recorded in the study.

So why is it that you libs are so Adamant that everyone needs to get the jab....I don’t get it?
Get a jab to get a job maybe?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzWkqfQ17Eo

Old 09-05-2021, 10:08 AM

20,126 posts, read 16,170,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evening sun View Post
Well from what I read only about 2% of the covid patients in hospital are vaccinated, the others (the vast majority) are unvaxxed.
This keeps being said but ours is a state that does not distinguish testing and reporting requirements based on vaccination status and the director of our hospital last week said 37% of all hospitalized Covid patients were fully vaccinated. It’s really funny how in 27 states still keeping statistics on vaccinated people have such higher vaccinated Covid hospitalized patients, isn’t it?

Quote:
Some apparently say they wish they had taken the vax.
I am sure they and the people who love them wish with every fiber of their soul that they had gotten vaccinated. It might not have changed the ultimate outcome but the mere thought that it might have has to be devastating.

Quote:
As far as the parasite remedy for horses, if you want to take it, I really don't care. But I am not going to.
This is the right attitude, one I share, and I wish everyone else could adopt it.

Old 09-05-2021, 10:09 AM

38,645 posts, read 26,393,631 times
Quote:
Well from what I read only about 2% of the covid patients in hospital are vaccinated, the others (the vast majority) are unvaxxed. Some apparently say they wish they had taken the vax.

As far as the parasite remedy for horses, if you want to take it, I really don't care. But I am not going to.

Will you take the "parasite remedy for horses" if you develop Lupus ?

Old 09-05-2021, 10:11 AM

7,150 posts, read 4,744,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
Because there is no such thing.

You may as well ask: Why are liberals so fanatical against voodoo treatment not supported by science.

Turns out that the miracle mRNA vaccines are becoming the "voodoo treatment." They are failing.

Old 09-05-2021, 10:13 AM

9,229 posts, read 8,553,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
For example; Even the “The National Institute of Health” on their own website states a 5-day course of Ivermectin was found to be safe and effective in treating adult patients with COVID-19. There were no severe adverse drug events recorded in the study.

So why is it that you libs are so Adamant that everyone needs to get the jab....I don’t get it?
"You libs"? LOL. I am pretty sure that there are thinking conservatives out there that are also concerned about those persons that believe if they get COVID-19, taking a five-day course of treatment will get them right as rain.

There may not be adverse side effects of taking Ivermectin, but I chose to vaccinate after talking with my physician and learning that there are adverse side effects of getting COVID, that include damage to our internal organs -- to the point of shortening your life-expectancy.

But hey, if you can find some info on a website that knows nothing about your personal health, please live dangerously. It's been known for years that our human population is bloated beyond sustainability after we hit 5 billion. Now that we are approaching 7.8 billion, 4.6 million deaths is not nearly enough to reach stability again. After all, stupidity IS a commonly known contributor to fatalities, so one might treat your death as cleansing the gene pool. Survival of the fittest, and all that.

Old 09-05-2021, 10:15 AM

8,181 posts, read 2,795,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Those prone to absolute thinking habits have a tendency to confuse one with all.

No vaccine is 100% effective or side effect- free in all people, all the time.

No treatment is 100% effective or side- effect free in all people, all the time.

There is no question social media has resulted in some people self - radicalizing, certainly not limited to religion.
They were the ones that set that expectation. If they don't produce that outcome, they've been wrong.

Old 09-05-2021, 10:17 AM

20,126 posts, read 16,170,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
I don’t have a problem with alternative treatments. My problem is the culture growing around them that makes people think proven and recommended infection control methods like the vaccine are a scam and if they get sick they can take this magic pill that big pharma is hiding and be fine.
I have a problem with that, too. I also have a problem with a government and media driven culture that insists that something is a proven control method even after it starts to become apparent it is not one. People then get what they consider is a magic vaccine and/or stick on a mask and ignore symptoms that they are sick.

Both can lead to increased spread of the virus. Both.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies