Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-09-2021, 04:52 PM

5,209 posts, read 1,796,457 times

Advertisements

If this were Trump, there would be a three hour Q & A after a speech like that, and Fauci's role in GoF research would be a relevant question. Must be nice to not ever take questions.

Old 09-09-2021, 04:53 PM

7,237 posts, read 4,546,649 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
Paychecks are not going to stop. This regime is going to be smacked down hard by the federal courts on this, yet again.
I hope your right but I heard yesterday a Federal Judge in New york ruled unvaccinated people cannot sit on jury duty.

Have you ever heard such a thing?

Basic violation of the def'ts rights to a fair cross section of the community.

But he is old and scared and wants to get back to work before he dies from something else and doesn't care.

Old 09-09-2021, 04:54 PM

7,826 posts, read 2,727,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
That would have to hold for the common cold and flu as well. Can't be selective on airborne threats if you ignore others.

Also;
"The proposed standard includes requirements for a written respiratory protection program; procedures for selecting respirators; requirements for medical evaluation; procedures for fit testing; requirements for using respirators; procedures for maintaining respirators; training....."

From your link these are criteria for also chosing and wearing a respirator on the job.
Will all American have to go to a Doctor for approval to wear a respirator, be personally fitted for same and receive training in the use, maintenance, and care of respirator masks?

Using OSHA for Executive authority is a mighty big stretch.
It more resembles TB

https://www.osha.gov/tuberculosis

40,952 posts, read 49,183,047 times
The unvaxxed skeptics are the blue collar workforce. Even in the minority their non compliance will collapse the social and affluent systems the elites and managerial class depend on.

Who drives their delivery trucks? Who feeds them? Who cleans their houses? Who fixes their cars? Who does their laundry? Who cleans their pools? Who delivers them groceries? Who brings the pizza? etc. etc. etc.

Ordering toilet paper from Costco does no good when there is no toilet paper on the shelves.

No one to come fix your plumbing when there is a leak or build the new house when there is no lumber.

That's the power of the working class...

Mandate all you want.

9,546 posts, read 7,070,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
I'm sorry about your husband. I have a few friends who have cancer and other autoimmune conditions and their doctor allowed them to get the vaccinations. They were fine. But I understand if your doctor doesn't recommend it.
Yeah, right.

Quote:
The government makes you do a lot of things. Get a driver's license and pay taxes among other things. We don't live on an island. What we do affects other people. People can't just live how they please. It's never been like that.
Don’t be dense. You are conflating the things we must do to live in a functioning society, with the government (through the private sector) requiring a medical procedure. It’s fascist, it’s morally reprehensible, and it’s wrong.

Even the government has admitted the vaccines don’t work and yet they are requiring it! It’s sickening how you are defending it. It’s a huge infringement on human rights. There is nothing to stop the state now. They can mandate abortions, mandate 80 hour work weeks, whatever TF they want.

19,573 posts, read 8,516,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arya Stark View Post
I hope your right but I heard yesterday a Federal Judge in New york ruled unvaccinated people cannot sit on jury duty.

Have you ever heard such a thing?

Basic violation of the def'ts rights to a fair cross section of the community.

But he is old and scared and wants to get back to work before he dies from something else and doesn't care.
Cool. So I do not get my $5 a day for jury pay, and I will not be forced to miss any work or whatever since I will not have to be there. Good news!

Old 09-09-2021, 04:55 PM

8,041 posts, read 10,634,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownVic95 View Post
I just watched a replay - didn't see it live.

"Our patience is wearing thin" The evil in this man is immeasurable and leaves me nearly speechless. He has no conception of the country he thinks he is President of.

We had better see 100s of prominent leaders from government and business denouncing this boldly and unequivocally in the next couple of days.

The "President" has declared war on freedom....declared war on the American people. We've NEVER seen anything like this and I can remember back to the early 50s.

We must fight him....for he has left us no choice. President Trump? Why are you hiding in the shadows? I thought you wanted another chance to lead America. Every strong leader needs to speak up!!!!

This.......is WAR!
"Our patience is wearing thin..."

Who is "Our".

Don't call on Trump. He is complicit in this himself.

12,350 posts, read 9,718,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonbenson View Post
yes but wasn't it Trump's operation warp speed who initiated an early vaccine release?

And this recent video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dk6HNicFnOQ

August 21
Yes, it was, before he or anyone else understood what this "vaccine" does and how dangerous it is. His actions back in those earliest days were what a strong leader does. We were all told by the "experts" that this "vaccine" was the solution. Where COVID is concerned, a year and a half ago is ancient history. We have learned so much since.

Trump did what we were all told was the right thing. Now we all know better. We need him to speak up!!!! Of course the TDS morons will condemn him as always. But more people than ever would cheer his strong condemnation of evil that we have simply never seen before from our highest officials.

If not Trump leading this counter-attack, then who? I wish that were an easy answer.

7,237 posts, read 4,546,649 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post

That's the power of the working class...

Mandate all you want.
Wait until there are no nurses and other support staff. Ikes.

Old 09-09-2021, 04:56 PM

5,209 posts, read 1,796,457 times
Quote:
The disturbing trend here is Covid hasn't been alleviated or tamped down like it was hoped.
Don't you wonder why? It was a false hope. The scientists who disputed the official narrative were censored in favor of One Voice about Covid. MANY experts were saying this from day one: you can't alleviate or tamp down a virus like this. The Great Barrington declaration and Sweden offered an alternative path forward, but they were crucified for it. And many others. The whole mitigation strategy was a deviation from all historical pandemic and public health strategies, in favor of a completely new one (copied from Wuhan China), and a fanatical pursuit of 'controlling' an airborne pathogen.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies