Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2021, 07:04 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,030,238 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
you're apparently too lazy to link what you're calling the first one?

and i did do a search.

please explain this gibberish. it makes no sense.
https://www.city-data.com/forum/poli...e-student.html

Washington University was the search and this came up first.

If you want me to help-- next time you get an idea for a post -- I'll run the search for you. Glad to help.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2021, 07:05 AM

6,793 posts, read 5,665,751 times
He needs to pick a better way to protest.... Stupid people everywhere, i tell ya!

Old 09-13-2021, 07:06 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,579,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D217 View Post
Never trust the man-bun..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Identifies him as a toxic, Woke, hipster IDIOT.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirage98de View Post
It’s just a friendly reminder of how to spot a traitorous enemy to America, otherwise known as a biden voter
correct.

Quote:
According to students participating in the 9/11: Never Forget Project at WU, Alkilani also tried to destroy the display Friday night. He was told to stop after campus police were called. After being caught this morning, campus police were notified once more. This time they warned Alkilani he would be arrested if he disrupted the display again.

The stolen flags were eventually planted once more for the viewing and remembrance of everyone on campus.

Despite Alkilani’s claims that he was not disposing of the flags and his actions were simply part of a protest that never came to fruition, this proved untrue Sunday when Nathaniel Hope filmed multiple flags inside a trash can nearby the site of the September 11 confrontation with Alkilani.
it's sad yet amusing to see the anti-American flag-haters running defense here.

Old 09-13-2021, 07:06 AM

14,483 posts, read 11,289,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
You are aware the school hasn’t even relieved him of his resident assistant jobs and there don’t appear to be any university sanctions coming, much less criminal charges?
Oh look, ClaraC is defending someone destroying (yes he destroyed it) a peaceful 9/11 memorial to 3,000 dead people. What a shocker!

Old 09-13-2021, 07:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
https://www.city-data.com/forum/poli...e-student.html

Washington University was the search and this came up first.

If you want me to help-- next time you get an idea for a post -- I'll run the search for you. Glad to help.
i control/f searched for 'flags' on page one. there was nothing there.

please explain your previously noted gibberish.

pro-tip: you can flag the duplicate post and send the mods a note with a link to the earliest thread to alert them to a dupe. it gets the job done without the drama. so you'd probably not prefer to do it that way.

Old 09-13-2021, 07:08 AM

AS I said in the other thread on this issue --- guy is a jerk.

Old 09-13-2021, 07:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
i control/f searched for 'flags' on page one. there was nothing there.

please explain your previously noted gibberish.

pro-tip: you can flag the first post and send the mods a note with a link to the earliest thread. it gets the job done without the drama. so you'd probably not prefer to do it that way.
I know but flagging all the posts lately is getting old. Hoping that encouraging folks to search before posting will take out the need.

flags is too general -- you have to be more specific in your search.

Common problem with searches.

Old 09-13-2021, 07:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
I know but flagging all the posts lately is getting old. Hoping that encouraging folks to search before posting will take out the need.

flags is too general -- you have to be more specific in your search.

Common problem with searches.
no, flags is the right search. washington university is too specific - someone searching titles for washington university would have missed this thread, for instance.

Old 09-13-2021, 07:18 AM

942 posts, read 392,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
Looks like that’s how they’re seeing it. He packed them up, unharmed. I believe the college Republicans have them. His taking them down was an equal act of free speech as the group who put them in the ground.
However.......insert Gay Pride Flags, BLM signs, Etc (fill in the blank) in lieu of the American Flag and all HELL would break loose. Just another example of "FREE SPEECH" not being applied equally to all.

Old 09-13-2021, 07:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kroadking View Post
However.......insert Gay Pride Flags, BLM signs, Etc (fill in the blank) in lieu of the American Flag and all HELL would break loose. Just another example of "FREE SPEECH" not being applied equally to all.
anyone doing that would be in jail on 'hate crime' charges, assuming they escaped being beaten to death by crazed leftist moonbats.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies