Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-23-2021, 08:39 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,612,875 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
The Haitians don't bring anything more worth having here than these Afghans. They're both primitive backward tribal type societies and they have no intention of changing from that. The Haitians form up drug dealing "posses" like the Jamaicans, buy nice cars with drug money and if they have indoor plumbing that somewhat works they're uptown Freddie Brown. Slumlords love them.

Afghans aren't much different they just do it under Sharia and pray 5 times a day. Other than that their going to be bringing in heroin to gin up money to support terrorist operations and much like what happened in Europe when they let these ME "refugees" pour in roving gangs of Islamic thugs will be raping and assaulting away. Throngs of Haitians and Afghanis pouring in to Biden's beckoning arms. Hell we're going to be footing their housing bill so they don't even have to sweat paying rent and they'll have voodoo and Islamic gangs with a health care plan. Ain't life grand?

Neither group has a thing to offer our country that's worth having. What we consider squalid conditions is Nob Hill or the Hamptons to these people and they'll have what were once nice areas looking just like where they came from in short order. And they'll still think their uptown Freddie Brown. I did a service call once to a residence being rented to Haitians. The slum...errr landlord called in a plugged toilet and wanted me to check it out. The conditions in that place set me back on haunches.

Trash knee deep in the kitchen and the smell was horrible. I looked in the bathroom and they had torn the toilet off the floor, thrown it in the bathtub and were squatting over the hole in the floor. I left. Told the owner he didn't have enough money for me to tackle that project. It was a man a woman and four kids. Kids ranged in age from infant to toddler. They came here "looking for a better life?" Yeah looks like it. These Afghans aren't bringing in much of anything better. We should only be letting in Afghans who did major things to help our people out over there. FULLY vetted and vouched for people and their families.

We've got big trouble that's going to be pouring into our communities in short order with this slew of "refugees" that were brought here. Afghans, Haitians, Central Americans and Mexicans Somalis, Nigerians throngs of people pouring in from all over and we're supposed to just be happy to have them all? We're being told we have some sort of humanitarian duty to these people? And they're going to receive benefits far in excess of anything actual citizens would be eligible to receive. Our veterans that came back from Afghanistan missing limbs and worse won't see a pittance of the assistance these "refugees" will. Call me silly but that just don't seem right to me....
You can thank the DEA for the heroin related problems!!

The DEA fights to keep the drug suppliers and cartels happy and content.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-23-2021, 08:56 AM

1,110 posts, read 672,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro5 View Post

Outrage in Germany after Afghan migrant who was arrested for 'raping an 11-year-old' was released after 12 days then 'raped another girl, 13'
He was making the moves on his wives. Get with the program. Diversity makes us stronger.

Old 09-23-2021, 09:00 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,477,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
Harris, whereabouts unknown.
No different than any other person who held that office. Why should she be treated differently? Uh...never mind.

Old 09-23-2021, 09:18 AM

20,126 posts, read 16,170,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
No different than any other person who held that office. Why should she be treated differently? Uh...never mind.
It is more concerning what she is up to because of the questionable cognitive stability of the current president. Probably not the answer you’d have, but since I am one of those people who cares a whole more about her than previous Vice Presidents, I thought I’d try to explain it from the viewpoint of someone actually doing it.

Old 09-23-2021, 09:35 AM

9,511 posts, read 5,449,948 times
And who is surprised by these events? Not me.

The people we "saved", at least most, are the worst of the worst of Afghan society. In corrupt societies that's the type of person who does best and has the opportunities.

Old 09-23-2021, 09:53 AM

8,609 posts, read 2,311,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDnurse View Post
Do you want the Haitians in this country?

If the Haitians had gone into the Dominican Republic, I would consider them refugees.

But from Haiti to Mexico? Are you kidding me? Hmm…NO. They need to go back to Haiti. We don’t even share a common border.
they didn't go to Mexico, supposedly - much stricter immigration laws than further south.

Old 09-23-2021, 09:54 AM

7,736 posts, read 4,992,527 times
Why are they here? They have not even left base yet and they are raping people. Send them back? Oh wait, we are not welcomed there.

Old 09-23-2021, 09:58 AM

8,609 posts, read 2,311,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
TeamBiden brought over 100,000 Afghans to the USA.
They were unvetted
They were unvaccinated
They were untested for Covid

3% of them were the SIV that aided the Military & Aid groups in Afghanistan.
hopefully, they will get accurate numbers out of Mayorkas etal.

7% US citizens
6% lawful permanent residents (green card holders)
3% had approved SIV's

the rest of the 60K figure they used were "SIV applicants with unfinalized applications, locally-employed staff, journalists, human rights activists and other vulnerable Afghans"

I'm assuming there were maybe 100 staff, 500 journalists (max), another 500 human rights activists ... and then we need the full breakdown between these and "pending applicants" and "other"

Old 09-23-2021, 10:39 AM

7,928 posts, read 3,477,856 times
Diversity is our Strength! I dare you to disagree you deplorable racist!

Old 09-23-2021, 06:51 PM

6,752 posts, read 3,372,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
And conservative hypocrites whine when all Afghans aren't being rescued and then sing the blues about what horrible people they are.
Conservatives complained because Americans were left behind and thousands of unvetted Afghans were brought here that had nothing to do with being interpreters or U.S. aids. What part of that is above your IQ level?

You should try to at least know what you're talking about without lying instead of making yourself look foolish.

My point was that sexual assault is common in that culture. Nobody said they were horrible people, except you, but some of them probably are. There are a lot of horrible liberals out there, too, and you don't have to look far to find them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies