Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-29-2021, 10:22 PM

45,542 posts, read 27,152,040 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
It’s not you.

At least the Left is honest about its love of Marxism. I can respect the honesty even though the philosophy is poison. I can’t tolerate your side citing my principles then being closeted Marxists. It’s the dishonesty.
What??

First you say it's not me... then I 'm being dishonest.

I haven't changed since I've been on here. Now you may take that to mean I'm always on the right. I take it to mean that I have my point of view and whomever sees things as I do (or comes closest to it) has my support. I don't care if it's left or right.

You have changed. Not sure why.

You are making this Marxist claim based on what?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-29-2021, 10:25 PM

45,676 posts, read 23,994,029 times
Folks can wander all over the place but at the core of this story is how COVID has impacted our health care resources and may have put non-COVID patients at risk.

Old 09-29-2021, 10:31 PM

2,953 posts, read 2,899,017 times
2045 and I'm storytelling the grandkids...

"...before your time, back in the Woke days, 60% of the the population vaccine seppuku'd. Craziest thing I ever saw. "

Old 09-29-2021, 10:32 PM

20,758 posts, read 8,562,401 times
12 days after? Now you know why people aren't considered vaxed until 14 days after the jabs. Majority of adverse reactions occur within that timeframe. That way they can claim the vax is safe since those deaths and injuries don't count. Clever, huh?

Old 09-29-2021, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
My aunt was vaccinated.. since then she has fainted, fell, and has heart issues now. She said her heart races non-stop now. She believes she has Myocarditas and said she will not be getting any more vaccines.
Unfortunately - heart and blood issues were what Dr. Malone said would crop up as problems from the vaccine.

And the FDA quietly admitted it as well.

JimmyP25 - note the second underlined portion below.

June 2021 - Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: June 25, 2021 – Food and Drug Administration, 2021/06/25

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) continued to take action in the ongoing response to the COVID-19 pandemic:

Today, the FDA is announcing revisions to the patient and provider fact sheets for the Moderna and Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccines regarding the suggested increased risks of myocarditis (inflammation of the heart muscle) and pericarditis (inflammation of the tissue surrounding the heart) following vaccination.

…
The warning in the Fact Sheets for Healthcare Providers Administering Vaccines notes that reports of adverse events suggest increased risks of myocarditis and pericarditis, particularly following the second dose and with onset of symptoms within a few days after vaccination. Additionally, the Fact Sheets for Recipients and Caregivers for these vaccines note that vaccine recipients should seek medical attention right away if they have chest pain, shortness of breath, or feelings of having a fast-beating, fluttering, or pounding heart after vaccination.

Last edited by DRob4JC; 09-29-2021 at 11:27 PM.. Reason: grammar

Old 09-29-2021, 10:40 PM

45,676 posts, read 23,994,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
12 days after? Now you know why people aren't considered vaxed until 14 days after the jabs. Majority of adverse reactions occur within that timeframe. That way they can claim the vax is safe since those deaths and injuries don't count. Clever, huh?
We may never know the cause and effect because she didn't get the proper care because COVID overburdened the healthcare system.

Old 09-29-2021, 11:03 PM

8,116 posts, read 3,663,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyHobkins View Post
The shot that killed her. So sad.
According to her obituary she died of cancer.

You should be ashamed of yourself but I don't hold my breath.

Old 09-29-2021, 11:17 PM

7,141 posts, read 4,735,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jstarling View Post
No, it was her heart. What killed her was the unavailability of hospital space.
Nope. She had some tests done and they needed the results. Can’t do much without those.

Old 09-29-2021, 11:20 PM

7,141 posts, read 4,735,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Yup ---- I know folks that lost a loved one because they couldn't get the proper care in Florida --- hospitals were too over burdened.

Sad.
Sure. Vague and no details. Did the hospital tell them to go away? What did the person die from.

Old 09-29-2021, 11:34 PM

Quote:
Trump crowd doesn’t believe in autopsies…well…except for Brian Sicknick.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
There was a time on the board I thought you were sensible, now we get these stereotypical nonsense posts - not sure what happened... It's probably me.
Quote:
It’s not you.

At least the Left is honest about its love of Marxism. I can respect the honesty even though the philosophy is poison. I can’t tolerate your side citing my principles then being closeted Marxists. It’s the dishonesty.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
What??

First you say it's not me... then I 'm being dishonest.

I haven't changed since I've been on here. Now you may take that to mean I'm always on the right. I take it to mean that I have my point of view and whomever sees things as I do (or comes closest to it) has my support. I don't care if it's left or right.

You have changed. Not sure why.

You are making this Marxist claim based on what?
While I we are discussing this.... if you think I am a closet Marxist - which I am not - what does that have to do with you?

Why do you change who you are based on anything me or anyone else does? It's almost as though you are a different person.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies