Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-30-2021, 08:01 AM

7,928 posts, read 3,477,856 times

Advertisements

If you die with COVID but not necessarily of COVID it counts as a COVID death, therefore if you die with the COVID vaccine but not necessarily of the COVID vaccine it counts as a COVID vaccine death.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-30-2021, 08:16 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,765,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amber rain View Post
Well we still have to blame the vaccines.

Man killed in car accident while wearing seatbelt. Yes the Seatbelt and not the run away semi is what killed the motorist.
Adverse effects during trials are closely monitored. This includes effects in those who received a placebo, accidents, other causes not related to vaccine.

Global anti- vax groups seize on the raw numbers and ignore the details.

More than 6 billion doses of vaccine have been given world- wide.

There has been inbound vaccine tourism by affluent people mostly from South America where vaccine availability has been scarce.

The World Health Organization has called for a global moratorium on booster shots to increase the availability of vaccines in low income countries. Hundreds of millions of vaccines have and will continue to be donated to low income countries throughout the world.

Old 09-30-2021, 08:18 AM

16,551 posts, read 19,713,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
Being "vaxxed" was supposed to stop covid 19 in its tracks and we were supposed to reach herd immunity at some point.

Hasn't happened, even though you'll try to dance around the issue.

There's no issue to dance around because you're post... isn't an 'issue'.
You clearly don't understand how herd immunity works.
But please let me explain it to you so you can't accuse anyone of... dancing.
Herd immunity is when a certain percentage of people get the vaccine. Often cited at around 70-80%.
You have to get to that point to reach it. We haven't. We never will at this point.

Old 09-30-2021, 08:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Now you want to wait for the autopsy.

If it's an unvaxxed person, it's designated as COVID before the body gets to room temperature.

The standard death certificate is multi- part:

Immediate Cause

Underlying Cause

Significant Conditions Contributing to Death

Tobacco Use Contributed to Death Y/ N

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/dvs/de...3final-acc.pdf

In 2020, Covid does was the 3rd leading cause of death.

During Jan- Feb, 2021, Covid was briefly the #1 cause of death, following the surge of infections related to the protracted 2020 holiday period.

Old 09-30-2021, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrv View Post
Of course they wont ever admit the shot did it!!!
Who is “ they”?

Do you think the family made up Cancer?

Old 09-30-2021, 08:30 AM

8,419 posts, read 4,580,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Folks can wander all over the place but at the core of this story is how COVID has impacted our health care resources and may have put non-COVID patients at risk.

You mean like plenty of beds but not enough staff?

Old 09-30-2021, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kell490 View Post
Chinese man dies after chugging 1.5L bottle of Coca-Cola in 10 minutes who would know this would happen?

https://nypost.com/2021/09/24/chines...-of-coca-cola/
Did you catch the blip at the end about the woman with a 2 gallon/ day soda pop habit. It is believed caffeine may have been a contributing factor.

I am a soda pop addict. Like all addicts, I can sometimes play the comparison game - well, at least I am not that bad” game.

I have the dental work equivalent of a Mercedes in my mouth as a result of my addiction.

Old 09-30-2021, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUNNDFRNT View Post
Why does it sound like she had heart problems from the first two shots? Do you know her medical history? I dont understand how you get to that conclusion, was she healthy before the shots?
Her obit states she died of complications of Cancer, a rather common conclusion for those with end stage Cancer. Sudden onset of multiple organ failure is a common cause of death in those with end stage Cancer.

Old 09-30-2021, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
"In lieu of flowers, please make contributions to the American Cancer Society" does not necessarily equate to she had cancer. Could have been a charitable favorite of hers.
Forget about the charity. The first sentence of the obit says she died due to Cancer related complications.

https://www.southbendtribune.com/obituaries/psbn0068310

Old 09-30-2021, 08:51 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,713,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Waltz View Post
If you die with COVID but not necessarily of COVID it counts as a COVID death, therefore if you die with the COVID vaccine but not necessarily of the COVID vaccine it counts as a COVID vaccine death.
I don’t think this is relevant to this case.
The woman died due to cancer-related complications and the OP’s link says nothing about her having contracted Covid.

I do wonder, though, if the point of this thread is to point out some sort of “karma” for her having chided people to get vaccinated.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies