Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-01-2021, 10:19 AM

45,585 posts, read 27,215,643 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by D217 View Post
Check this out:

Are You Being "Patented" AKA "Owned"...mRNA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4lz6xrbVas
Yeah - I came across that a couple of months ago, but had not gotten back to it. It didn't seem relevant yet as no one has acted on this specifically that I am aware of.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-01-2021, 10:24 AM

8,386 posts, read 4,372,592 times
People die all the time, booster or not. Are you trying to prove the booster was responsible? If so, please link scientific evidence with corroboration. Other wise its just another attempt to discredit science and contribute to more Covid dearhs.

Old 10-01-2021, 10:35 AM

15,096 posts, read 8,643,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by corpgypsy View Post
Purposeful lies are not differing opinions. Deliberate falsehoods, proven as such, are not equivalent to a different viewpoint. Lies are not on equal footing with truth and the premise of this thread is to disseminate lies.

Truth matters.
Oh please ….. what on earth would you know about truth? Or logic, or reason, or sanity, for that matter?

We’ve been lied to repeatedly for the past 20 months non-stop. I don’t recall one single honest statement coming from this cabal of psychopaths …. not even accidentally. Wait, I’ll take that back … Fauci did say the masks can’t protect you from viruses, so he did tell the truth, one time.

It all started with the absurd story of people in China falling ill from bat soup, but no need to worry, because there was no evidence of person to person transmission. Remember? Then, it was transmissible, but we didn’t need to worry or wear wear masks, because masks won’t a block virus. Then it was yes we do need to wear them, but only for a couple weeks to “flatten the curve”. Then the rumors suggested the virus came from a lab, but Fauci insisted there was no evidence of that, until documents proved the funding of gain of function research on bat corona viruses being conducted in the very place the bat soup story came from, and Fauci then said its possible it could have come from a lab, but more investigation was needed.

We proceeded to social distance and wear masks for months on end … shut down businesses, and schools and all stay home for a couple weeks, and that would get us back to normal. Then it was never going to get back to normal until there is a vaccine. Then, we magically came up with a vaccine in 9 months instead of the 7 years it typically takes …. and as soon as you get your vaccine, you can take off the masks …. then it was, well, not so fast, you still need to wear your mask even if you’ve been vaccinated. Then, you needed two doses, then 3. And now, you’ll need ENDLESS boosters every 6 months.

Of course, there was the constant lies about the government not planning or having the authority to mandate vaccines, until they somehow found the authority and now doing it.

And as the death toll from the vaccines has now exceeded 15,000, and the adverse reactions over 600,000 … that proves just how super safe these vaccines are!!! So much truth, I can hardly keep up!!

So, I’ll ask again, what do you know about truth?

Last edited by GuyNTexas; 10-01-2021 at 10:43 AM..

Old 10-01-2021, 10:36 AM

13,282 posts, read 7,326,738 times
The 35 year old woman who died that was vaccinated in that link story she was obviously obese that is one factor I have noticed all of these people who were profiled on the news were obese. If your BMI is in the obese range that is a good reason to get the vaccine. This is a wakeup call Americans need to stop eating so poorly and get some exercise.

https://techstartups.com/2021/09/03/...cmo-treatment/

Old 10-01-2021, 10:45 AM

30,392 posts, read 19,184,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kell490 View Post
The 35 year old woman who died that was vaccinated in that link story she was obviously obese that is one factor I have noticed all of these people who were profiled on the news were obese. If your BMI is in the obese range that is a good reason to get the vaccine. This is a wakeup call Americans need to stop eating so poorly and get some exercise.

https://techstartups.com/2021/09/03/...cmo-treatment/
Yep, I would highly advise those that are obese, elderly, and have comorbidities to get vaccinated but also learn how to get healthy and fit....this pandemic exposed how unhealthy the average American is and this obesity is a crisis a thousand times worse than covid....death by sugar is real.

Old 10-01-2021, 10:50 AM

15,096 posts, read 8,643,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Yep, I would highly advise those that are obese, elderly, and have comorbidities to get vaccinated but also learn how to get healthy and fit....this pandemic exposed how unhealthy the average American is and this obesity is a crisis a thousand times worse than covid....death by sugar is real.
Maybe they can come up with a sugar vaccine?

Old 10-01-2021, 11:39 AM

9,155 posts, read 6,202,297 times
I must have missed something. I couldn't find a link that said she died of covid. Could someone please provide this?

Old 10-01-2021, 11:42 AM

30,392 posts, read 19,184,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
Maybe they can come up with a sugar vaccine?
I wish they did. I call sugar the tasty poison.

Old 10-01-2021, 11:49 AM

17,670 posts, read 6,923,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
Oh please ….. what on earth would you know about truth? Or logic, or reason, or sanity, for that matter?

We’ve been lied to repeatedly for the past 20 months non-stop. I don’t recall one single honest statement coming from this cabal of psychopaths …. not even accidentally. Wait, I’ll take that back … Fauci did say the masks can’t protect you from viruses, so he did tell the truth, one time.

It all started with the absurd story of people in China falling ill from bat soup, but no need to worry, because there was no evidence of person to person transmission. Remember? Then, it was transmissible, but we didn’t need to worry or wear wear masks, because masks won’t a block virus. Then it was yes we do need to wear them, but only for a couple weeks to “flatten the curve”. Then the rumors suggested the virus came from a lab, but Fauci insisted there was no evidence of that, until documents proved the funding of gain of function research on bat corona viruses being conducted in the very place the bat soup story came from, and Fauci then said its possible it could have come from a lab, but more investigation was needed.

We proceeded to social distance and wear masks for months on end … shut down businesses, and schools and all stay home for a couple weeks, and that would get us back to normal. Then it was never going to get back to normal until there is a vaccine. Then, we magically came up with a vaccine in 9 months instead of the 7 years it typically takes …. and as soon as you get your vaccine, you can take off the masks …. then it was, well, not so fast, you still need to wear your mask even if you’ve been vaccinated. Then, you needed two doses, then 3. And now, you’ll need ENDLESS boosters every 6 months.

Of course, there was the constant lies about the government not planning or having the authority to mandate vaccines, until they somehow found the authority and now doing it.

And as the death toll from the vaccines has now exceeded 15,000, and the adverse reactions over 600,000 … that proves just how super safe these vaccines are!!! So much truth, I can hardly keep up!!

So, I’ll ask again, what do you know about truth?
Fantastic summary.

Her truth is what she hears on CNN. Sad, isn’t it?

Old 10-01-2021, 12:13 PM

78,444 posts, read 60,652,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillie767 View Post
I must have missed something. I couldn't find a link that said she died of covid. Could someone please provide this?
Yeah, give out shots to 100million people, of which annually mortality will be 1.5million roughly in a given year

Or about 4,000 people a day or roughly 50,000 in the timeframe of the 12 days cited by the OP.

OP is clearly flinging poo, it's just unknown whether they know it's poo or not.

Last edited by Mathguy; 10-01-2021 at 12:27 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies