Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-30-2021, 10:50 AM

4,534 posts, read 4,932,712 times

Advertisements

What is the point of this stupid, mal-informed post OP?

If you give vaccines to 300 million people, do you not think that people will die during that time due to all sorts of other causes? I know it is hard for science deniers to fathom, but it really IS possible to die from a coronary after getting a vaccine simply because you had a bad diet your whole life and had clogged arteries.

This post serves zero purpose other than to spread FUD and misinformation and provides absolutely zero credible evidence of a true cause and effect related to the vaccine. Americans really are stupid when it comes to science.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-30-2021, 10:53 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,765,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phinneas j. whoopee View Post
70% of blacks unvaccinated... Yup theyre trump supporters.

You ninny. I think Trump is the best president since lincoln and I got vaxxed the day I was eligible. Stop politicizing the pandemic. Its shameful.
Your data seems a tad dated.

Percentage unvaccinated by 3 major races:

White- 47%

Black- 55%

Hispanic-49%

https://www.kff.org/coronavirus-covi...ace-ethnicity/

Old 09-30-2021, 10:54 AM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 26 days ago)

29,571 posts, read 16,556,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
Looks like the third one was the nail in the coffin.

Her tweet reads.....

So still waiting to see a doc although they have run tests. Still no room in hospital or in ER bay. PA announcement just said ER could not accept more patients. This is a BIG hospital. Damn the unvaccinated. They have made life hell for a lot of people.

Looks like the vaxx gave her heart issues.. yet she took more smh.

https://techstartups.com/2021/09/23/...rna-injection/
She died of Cancer. She didnt have covid and it wasnt the 3rd shot that did it.

Jesus christ people. I get some of you are just trolls, but this is just sad.

Old 09-30-2021, 10:59 AM

2,905 posts, read 995,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReineDeCoeur View Post
Not sure why this kind of false information regarding someone’s death is being permitted here.
Not just tolerated, but actually encouraged, it seems.

Old 09-30-2021, 11:01 AM

22,923 posts, read 15,500,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snerk View Post
Not just tolerated, but actually encouraged, it seems.
NAILED IT!!

Old 09-30-2021, 11:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Sos this thread's point was to point out how people can still die from illnesses like cancer even if they are vaccinated.

Do people think the vaccine cures cancer?
Heart disease, Cancer and accidents have long been the top three causes of death.

Covid came in at #3 in 2020 and briefly soared to #1 in January- February as a result of the surge over the protracted proceeding holiday period.

The Covid vaccine do not cure heart disease, Cancer or prevent accidents.

Old 09-30-2021, 11:05 AM

15,098 posts, read 8,641,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Why speculate given nothing factual is known about this woman’s underlying health condition?

Family chose to attribute her death to complications of Cancer.

I choose to respect this.
No, you’re just choosing to accept one speculation over another, because without more information, you are correct, the actual cause of death would be impossible to conclude, nor could anything be ruled out.

But the claim that her family chose to attribute it to complications of cancer is rather dubious. Either this is a family of pathologists, or they have simply chosen to accept the now almost automatic “speculation” from the medical community that such complications could not have been caused by the “vaccine”, in spite of the fact that there is now clearly a link established between these vaccines and thousands of instances of heart complications.

In this specific instance, age and preexisting conditions do offer a much more plausible alibi, compared to the many instances of otherwise young healthy individuals developing myocarditis within 24-72 hours after receiving their first or second doses of these injections.

Clearly, there is a bias when it comes to speculating …. No?

Old 09-30-2021, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by usernametaken View Post
Why would anyone with supposed end stage cancer and symptoms get so excited on Twitter about getting each initial vaccine shot plus the booster? Three unnecessary trips to hospital.
Most people are not vaccinated in a hospital.

I DK why anyone posts anything on Twitter.

Not uncommon for people with serious disease to fixate on matters they control.

Old 09-30-2021, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by corpgypsy View Post
“A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.” ― Mark Twain

I believe that is the point of this thread isn't it? Spread the lies. Seed the doubt. Sabotage the vaccines and give anti-science/anti-vax & partisan conspiracists yet another echo chamber to prop up their dubious narratives, phony fables and extremist claptrap.

Shameful and harmful transparent exploitation with downright disgusting lies, proven as such, and yet propaganda pushers persist.

I do not offend easily.

I find it offensive when politicians fund raise off of Covid/ vaccine myths.

Something off about iterating that Alabama threw out 65,000 vaccines that had expired to a crowd that roared their approval.

Old 09-30-2021, 11:15 AM

15,098 posts, read 8,641,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Most people are not vaccinated in a hospital.

I DK why anyone posts anything on Twitter.

Not uncommon for people with serious disease to fixate on matters they control.
Yes, we now live in an insane world where such experimental medical treatment can be received at the local Walmart. Whats next? Drive up window at McDonalds …. you want fries and a vaccination with that?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies