Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-27-2021, 11:36 AM

36,539 posts, read 30,879,493 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by logiatype View Post
Again, not what I said. I said the only thing that women provide that can't be obtained from friends/family is sex. And I'm up front now. The sex stops and you're out.
Again not what you said.

Quote:
Yes the only thing a woman provides me is sex (let's get real/honest)
Quote:
IMO, the only thing men need women for is sex.
Quote:
I agree that sex can get boring but I think it’s important for men to feel that kind of desire from women. We get very little else from them.
I'm betting telling a woman "The sex stops and you're out." is a real turn on for her.
About like telling a man "dick ever gets limp you're out"
Sad that people look at sex as a duty or obligation instead of being something fun and enjoyable that one really really want to do.

Old 10-27-2021, 11:40 AM

8,518 posts, read 3,758,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkarl View Post
Women want equal rights, equal treatment, pay, etc…whatever.

But…they still want men to pay for dinner, shower them in material things, hold doors open, whisk them away on adventures and all that other BS.
You can’t expect to have it all your way if it’s supposed to be “equal”.
If they truly want “equal” treatment, and truly believe they are “equal” to men, then they also should expect to possibly get their ass kicked by men in a fight too. See what I’m saying?
Equal means “equal”. Giving one person 3 dollars and another $3.25 is not “equal”.
Equal is 3 for you, 3 for me.
Spot on Karl. You must have had a good Long Island Education.

Old 10-27-2021, 11:48 AM

I am a feminist. I believe in equal rights and justice for all. I do NOT believe that I should have to provide security (I'm a man) for ANY woman period. It's a choice. I CHOOSE to provide security for a submissive woman who WANTS to be in the traditional gender role. I have NO problem with a woman not wanting to take on her husband's last name or wanting him to do dishes and bake cookies. That just won't be MY wife. Zero exceptions. We should be able to pick and choose who we wish to enter the social contract with.

Old 10-27-2021, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
Again not what you said.

I'm betting telling a woman "The sex stops and you're out." is a real turn on for her.
Sad that people look at sex as a duty or obligation instead of being something fun and enjoyable that one really really want to do.
No. Being masculine and not being afraid to tell women what you want is a real turn on for her. If not she can go elsewhere or marry a woman.

Old 10-27-2021, 12:00 PM

1,969 posts, read 676,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
Again not what you said.

Actually, you know what happens? The sex never stops
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfriqueNY View Post
No. Being masculine and not being afraid to tell women what you want is a real turn on for her. If not she can go elsewhere or marry a woman.
I wouldn't go as far as "turn on" but I think being up front definitely helps.

Old 10-27-2021, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Dont believe it.

Old 10-27-2021, 12:09 PM

39,230 posts, read 27,618,080 times
Quote:

well, it seems like she has incredibly low self esteem.

"you are out if sex stops"? Which woman would allow a man to treat her this way? sheesh. Does she work?

Old 10-27-2021, 12:11 PM

Quote:
I am a feminist. I believe in equal rights and justice for all. I do NOT believe that I should have to provide security (I'm a man) for ANY woman period. It's a choice. I CHOOSE to provide security for a submissive woman who WANTS to be in the traditional gender role. I have NO problem with a woman not wanting to take on her husband's last name or wanting him to do dishes and bake cookies. That just won't be MY wife. Zero exceptions. We should be able to pick and choose who we wish to enter the social contract with.
Is there a reason you think you have to provide security for any woman?
If its not your profession no one is obligated to provide security for anyone. People often do try to protect others who are vulnerable. Its a trait some have and some dont.

Of course you are free to pick and choose who you wish to enter into the social contract with.

Quote:
I agree. People should be able to be honest and upfront, I think for most that is preferable. The other party cant accept or decline. If I was given that ultimatum I would decline. Not because of the sex but the way sex was perceived. That is a big turn off to me.

Old 10-27-2021, 12:18 PM

39,230 posts, read 27,618,080 times
Quote:
well a man never has to tell me "if sex stops, you are out." Sex is not only enjoyable, it is also a responsibility to people (not just men) who want a committed relationship. No one should be forced to stay in a sexless relationship.

This said, giving Ultimatum like this, "if sex stops, you are out" "if you gain weight, you are out" only works in a toxic relationship. It has nothing to do with masculinity. It is a turn off.

Like I said earlier, I am attracted to a tall man with a swimmer's body. But I will never tell him, " lose that six pack, you are out." I am smart enough to be with a man who is driven enough to never let himself go. This said, if I love him enough, I will accept him for something he has no control over, like normal aging, illness, etc.

Old 10-27-2021, 12:24 PM

1,969 posts, read 676,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
well a man never has to tell me "if sex stops, you are out." Sex is not only enjoyable, it is also a responsibility to people (not just men) who want a committed relationship. No one should be forced to stay in a sexless relationship.

This said, giving Ultimatum like this, "if sex stops, you are out" "if you gain weight, you are out" only works in a toxic relationship. It has nothing to do with masculinity. It is a turn off.

Like I said earlier, I am attracted to a tall man with a swimmer's body. But I will never tell him, " lose that six pack, you are out." I am smart enough to be a man who is driven enough to never let himself go. This said, if I love him enough, I will accept him for something he has no control over, like normal aging, illness, etc.
Wasn't an ultimatum. It just came up in conversation as it does.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies