Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-07-2021, 07:57 AM

19,103 posts, read 27,690,868 times

Advertisements

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCUED4KoImo

Old 11-07-2021, 07:58 AM

14,416 posts, read 22,521,634 times
Awesome. I love when famous people stand up for what they believe in, and not what the masses says they should believe in. I think that makes them quit brave.

Old 11-07-2021, 08:05 AM

3,658 posts, read 1,614,340 times
I don't think he will play again. End of his career. I wish he had gone on strike, like police and firemen are doing, rather then sneak around the issue that he doesn't want to take the vax.

Old 11-07-2021, 08:07 AM

19,103 posts, read 27,690,868 times
I think, a person who had $16 000 000 contract does not have to play anymore. If he has normal requirements.

Old 11-07-2021, 08:09 AM

5,656 posts, read 6,236,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by glass_of_merlot View Post
Awesome. I love when famous people stand up for what they believe in, and not what the masses says they should believe in. I think that makes them quit brave.
I agree, but that isn't the case here. HIs public statements implied he had been vaccinated when he wasn't. The only reason his unvaccinated status was discovered was that he tested positive and then it came out.

Old 11-07-2021, 08:16 AM

8,649 posts, read 10,180,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert9 View Post
Nancy I believe in from Chicago so I am not surprised. this area is full of people like that which is why this area is such a mess!
She's definitely a hot mess more along the lines of Joy Behar. Check out her twitter feed sometime. I watched her on TV back in the 80's and early 90's and liked her, but she's a completely different animal now (maybe always was and I just didn't realize). I don't know what happened to her, but IMO, she reminds me of a nasty, ill-informed, self-hating wino who projects that hate onto others.

Old 11-07-2021, 08:22 AM

45,261 posts, read 26,518,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZLiam View Post
She's definitely a hot mess more along the lines of Joy Behar. Check out her twitter feed sometime. I watched her on TV back in the 80's and early 90's and liked her, but she's a completely different animal now (maybe always was and I just didn't realize). I don't know what happened to her, but IMO, she reminds me of a nasty, self-hating wino who projects that hate onto others.
Covid anxiety has revealed many mental health issues in those walk amongst us. Once identified, avoid them at all cost, they will wish death and despair on you and cannot be fixed.

Old 11-07-2021, 08:36 AM

5,072 posts, read 2,190,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZLiam View Post
She's definitely a hot mess more along the lines of Joy Behar. Check out her twitter feed sometime. I watched her on TV back in the 80's and early 90's and liked her, but she's a completely different animal now (maybe always was and I just didn't realize). I don't know what happened to her, but IMO, she reminds me of a nasty, ill-informed, self-hating wino who projects that hate onto others.
Sorry to hear that. SO what did you mean they might lose actors? Are they talking about walking off because of this?

Old 11-07-2021, 08:43 AM

13,258 posts, read 22,886,464 times
He lied and violated the NFL covid control rules all teams agreed to in the name of having as normal of a season as possible.

Old 11-07-2021, 08:45 AM

8,649 posts, read 10,180,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert9 View Post
Sorry to hear that. SO what did you mean they might lose actors? Are they talking about walking off because of this?
There are rumors circulating that some actors may leave or be "let go". It appears Ingo has left. Also questionable are Steve Burton, and possibly Maurice Benard among others.

"Grahn’s co-star Ingo Rademacher (Jasper “Jax” Jacks) has been vocal on social media in recent months about his being against a vaccine mandate which led to a writeup on Deadline (“Covid Controversy Checks In To ABC’s ‘General Hospital’ When Cast Clash Over Vax Mandate”), an entertainment trade whose reporting later got the attention of several industry heavyweights, particularly “Law & Order: SVU” showrunner Warren Light, who said on August 28 in response to the Deadline article, “No actors or crew should have to work with unmasked, unvaccinated actors. Period.”

"A few days after posting, Light responded to a tweet by a Twitter user who uses the hashtag #MAGA on their Twitter profile, and said of Rademacher, “He has a right not to get vaccinated. Our cast and crew have a right not to work alongside people more likely to get and transmit Covid.”

"SAG-AFTRA, the union representing actors, along with the DGA (Directors Guild of America), IATSE (International Alliance of Theatrical Stage Employees, Moving Picture Technicians, Artists and Allied Crafts), Teamsters and Basic Crafts unions are currently working under a Return to Work (RTW) agreement first initiated jointly with AMPTP (Alliance of Motion Picture and Television Producers) in September 2020."

"Initially set to expire on September 30, 2021, the agreement was later extended and remains in place through at least November 30, 2021. On the stance of mandatory vaccinations, it’s stated under the protocols that “Producers may in their discretion implement policies requiring that current and prospective employees in Zone A, studio teachers and others who come into close contact with minors be ‘fully vaccinated’ as a condition of employment where permitted by law. The Teamsters will make best efforts to ensure that fully vaccinated drivers are available for vehicles that convey cast.” Zone A is an area in which individuals come into close proximity with those working on sets where wearing a face mask is not expected while filming."

https://www.soapoperanetwork.com/202...ancy-lee-grahn
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies