Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2021, 03:14 PM

14,267 posts, read 6,950,648 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie&Rose View Post
Nobody is perfect......but we were so much better off with Trump as president....even with his orange hair. Other countries didn`t laugh at us like they do with our farting president.
That's your criteria for a good president?

I seem to remember some of the European leaders laughing at Trump. It was caught on camera.

Old 11-09-2021, 03:16 PM

5,535 posts, read 7,106,759 times
Does anyone remember Trump's Covid remarks,

1. "And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."

Was his remark fact-based and the dope didn't even know it? https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32810641/

And when he said,

2. ". . . . supposing you brought the (UV) light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you're going to test that too... So, we'll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute - that's pretty powerful."

This too, may be fact based. Discussed here:

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/2912...0poliomyelitis.

Anyway, maybe some more medical knowledgeable members on here can chime in.

Last edited by Tantalust; 11-09-2021 at 03:32 PM..

Old 11-09-2021, 03:54 PM

19,061 posts, read 12,713,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianRo View Post
Trump was all about increasing the wealth of himself/family/and corporate cronies like any typical private sector board of directors do where they vote themselves raises and hog all the dough. They're all the same. "All for me, none for thee"
Is that why he lost 1B in net worth?
https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/07/polit...res/index.html

CNN source too lmao

The man went in because he loves America, because he already knew going in it was going to cost him money

Old 11-09-2021, 04:06 PM

73 posts, read 23,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
He tweeted Meanly.
Bigly meanly.

That cancels out all the good stuff, seriously!

The Libs are all about their irrational emotions...

Old 11-09-2021, 04:07 PM

4,206 posts, read 3,756,686 times
If you were to list policy without a face, Trump would win. People vote with emotion instead of whats best for our country. Ok, so Trump did things you dont like...every President has done stuff you dont like which is why its irrelevant.

Old 11-09-2021, 04:12 PM

14,267 posts, read 6,950,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeJones View Post
Is that why he lost 1B in net worth?
https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/07/polit...res/index.html

CNN source too lmao

The man went in because he loves America, because he already knew going in it was going to cost him money
He went into the race on a lark. There were stories after his election that he and his family members were all surprised that he won.

Old 11-09-2021, 04:15 PM

8,051 posts, read 12,767,329 times
I don't "hate" Trump but some of the things he said and did were over the top and not very "Presidential". I also disliked his habit of tweeting market-moving thoughts during market hours. I am almost positive his inner circle were aware of these tweets allowing them to profit unfairly. (I can't prove it and the SEC isn't going to do their jobs so he had that going for him).

Compared to Biden I would rate both about the same. They both suck and neither made a good President.

Old 11-09-2021, 04:30 PM

1,073 posts, read 622,053 times
January 6th
He never stopped all the QAnon BS-- his words could of done something (this includes the election baloney).
All of the put downs regarding John McCain and recently Colin Powell.

It really started at the republican debates back in 2016 when he would constantly was a jerk to Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio and Jeb Bush (all had babyish, immature nicknames given by Trump).
With politics you can argue all you want but the minute you make it personal with name calling is when you lose me.
He's a bad man- don't want him as president. He isn't "presidental".

I may or may not have voted for him (I'm a moderate) but if he is the R nominee in 2024 I will not be voting Republican in the election for president.

Trumps way is this it's simple- his ego:
I can ONLY lose a election if its been tampered with. He started talking about this when he ran against Hillary. It went no where because he won. Look what happens when he loses. He is not a good man you all. He needs to leave.

Old 11-09-2021, 04:35 PM

2,038 posts, read 853,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyebee Teepee View Post
because he's a narcissistic a--hole?
They all are my friend! Every last one of them are narcissistic a-holes! This is what motivates them to seek the power that they get in the first place. Don’t kid yourself. Republicans and Democrats are cut from the same mold that run our government anymore. There’s been a number of us screaming for years to clean house but we don’t seem to ever do it.

Old 11-09-2021, 04:49 PM

25,712 posts, read 12,786,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeminoleTom View Post
January 6th
He never stopped all the QAnon BS-- his words could of done something (this includes the election baloney).
All of the put downs regarding John McCain and recently Colin Powell.

It really started at the republican debates back in 2016 when he would constantly was a jerk to Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio and Jeb Bush (all had babyish, immature nicknames given by Trump).
With politics you can argue all you want but the minute you make it personal with name calling is when you lose me.
He's a bad man- don't want him as president. He isn't "presidental".

I may or may not have voted for him (I'm a moderate) but if he is the R nominee in 2024 I will not be voting Republican in the election for president.

Trumps way is this it's simple- his ego:
I can ONLY lose a election if its been tampered with. He started talking about this when he ran against Hillary. It went no where because he won. Look what happens when he loses. He is not a good man you all. He needs to leave.
Do you want a weak person with a weak personality negotiating with Putin, Xi, and other World leaders?

Do you want Trump, or Biden? Biden is akin to Pee Wee Herman. Ditch the Lib propaganda machine, & see the bigger picture.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies