Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2021, 05:00 PM

780 posts, read 1,343,391 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
It seems everything y'all say he did, he didn't do. Y'all tried to claim Russian collusion. That's been proven wrong. Insurrection, proven wrong. People keep starting rumors that he's going to prison, he hasn't. All I hear are a bunch of bad rumors that are never ever proven.

Everything he said about Biden is happening. He is smart and saw it and tried to warn us. We have more doom and gloom than ever and our country is being destroyed.

Trump did great things for the country. We had Freedom, low gas prices, great economy, no open borders, no inflation, no WOKE craziness. He kept us safe. He was so transparent. Hardly a day went by when you didn't hear from him what he was working on or what he thought and he took on the angry mean left media. He wasn't afraid to take their questions.

What exactly did he do that angered you so much besides just the tweets?

You can't be serious??

First, how was his insurrection proven wrong? As far as him going to prison, I agree w/ you there, but that has nothing to do with everything he did wrong. That has to do with our piece of crap criminal justice system and knowing that even if he did get sent to prison, Biden ( or whoever's president, ) would pardon him ( I don't care what Biden says he "won't do". He lies just like trump lies. ) Corporate America would warn Biden he better pardon him, or they won't support his presidency, and it would look like it's "tarnishing" the Office of the Presidency--which is why Obama didn't do anything about Bush's crimes. )

Everything Hillary said about trump happened too, but that doesn't mean I believe everything she says too. Trump is a dip, and I wouldn't trust him no matter what he "claims". Anyone with the slightest bit of common sense, would agree with me.

More doom and gloom, huh? So you were alright when he was kissing up to Kim Jong Un, and Vladimir Putin, and MBS? Trump's also a tool--Kim Jong Un even admitted he was playing trump along.

He was an ultimate disaster. We didn't even have freedom of the 1st Amendment. He couldn't even take a joke about himself, because he was such a little snowflake. Low gas prices? WTH do you live? As far as "WOKE craziness", you mean he liked it when people were blind and not paying attention to his fascist behavior.

He never kept us safe, he was the furthest thing from being transparent ( remember all his "I'll release my tax forms after I am sworn in!" Yeah, how did that turn out?? He blocked as many people as he could, to testify in his impeachment hearings ( which I admit, were a joke--and I blame Pelosi for half that crap as well, because she knew it wouldn't be passed in the Senate, and her tearing up his SOTU speech for mere theatre to put on a show for the cameras, was disgusting as hell. )

What was he working on, when he spent time either at a golf course, at bed-bug infested Mar-a-lago, or tweeting on his phone from sitting on the toilet at 3am? He was a drama-infested sbit-stain on our country, and though I never voted for Hillary ( or Biden, ) I for one, am glad as hell he's gone.

He did *nothing* to unite an already divided country, and even almost a year since this piece of crap hasn't been able to do anything further to push this country ( and our allies ) into oblivion, even the "angry mean left media" as you eloquently put it, still can't stop talking about him, and are salivating at the prospect of him running again--and yes, this includes *fake* left media like CNN and especially MSNBC ( who is as bad as Fox news is, ) he's still trying to divide the country even more than he already accomplished ( his lone accomplishment in 4 yrs in office. )

I couldn't care less about his tweets. His narcassistic drama-filled, a-hole attitude turned me off of him WAY before Bill Clinton ever put that twisted thought in his head of "maybe you should think of running for president someday!"

Old 11-09-2021, 05:02 PM

9,639 posts, read 6,013,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
Do you want a weak person with a weak personality negotiating with Putin, Xi, and other World leaders?

Do you want Trump, or Biden? Biden is akin to Pee Wee Herman. Ditch the Lib propaganda machine, & see the bigger picture.
Who’s Pee Wee again?

Trump wasn’t a tough negotiator with any world leaders. He lacks the skill set.

Old 11-09-2021, 05:04 PM

5,335 posts, read 4,424,418 times
Seriously, don't you all get tired of posting the same crap every freaking day?

Closed
Frequently Asked Questions
Do NOT reply to moderator posts that are in RED.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies