Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2021, 09:08 AM

10,119 posts, read 7,781,735 times

Advertisements

It seems everything y'all say he did, he didn't do. Y'all tried to claim Russian collusion. That's been proven wrong. Insurrection, proven wrong. People keep starting rumors that he's going to prison, he hasn't. All I hear are a bunch of bad rumors that are never ever proven.

Everything he said about Biden is happening. He is smart and saw it and tried to warn us. We have more doom and gloom than ever and our country is being destroyed.

Trump did great things for the country. We had Freedom, low gas prices, great economy, no open borders, no inflation, no WOKE craziness. He kept us safe. He was so transparent. Hardly a day went by when you didn't hear from him what he was working on or what he thought and he took on the angry mean left media. He wasn't afraid to take their questions.

What exactly did he do that angered you so much besides just the tweets?

Old 11-09-2021, 09:15 AM

8,773 posts, read 5,065,317 times
dems, just can`t admit they were wrong....even when the down fall of this country is staring them in the face....

Old 11-09-2021, 09:18 AM

8,609 posts, read 2,311,191 times
because he's a narcissistic a--hole?

Old 11-09-2021, 09:20 AM

45,585 posts, read 27,215,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyebee Teepee View Post
because he's a narcissistic a--hole?
How many in the federal government aren't?

Trump at least is secure in himself to be who he is. Others fake it, but when out of public sight, they aren't much different.

And Trump does indeed help others. But if you get on his bad side - you will probably have a problem with him. At least you know what you're getting.

Old 11-09-2021, 09:22 AM

14,267 posts, read 6,962,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
It seems everything y'all say he did, he didn't do. Y'all tried to claim Russian collusion. That's been proven wrong. Insurrection, proven wrong. People keep starting rumors that he's going to prison, he hasn't. All I hear are a bunch of bad rumors that are never ever proven.

Everything he said about Biden is happening. He is smart and saw it and tried to warn us. We have more doom and gloom than ever and our country is being destroyed.

Trump did great things for the country. We had Freedom, low gas prices, great economy, no open borders, no inflation, no WOKE craziness. He kept us safe. He was so transparent. Hardly a day went by when you didn't hear from him what he was working on or what he thought and he took on the angry mean left media. He wasn't afraid to take their questions.

What exactly did he do that angered you so much besides just the tweets?
You really should take off your rose colored glasses once in a while.

Old 11-09-2021, 09:23 AM

10,181 posts, read 11,169,862 times
He tweeted Meanly.

Old 11-09-2021, 09:25 AM

17,402 posts, read 16,553,894 times
Honestly, I think that they are so frustrated and disappointed in their own party's disastrous performance that they have to target their anger at someone.

Old 11-09-2021, 09:25 AM

52,291 posts, read 52,734,263 times
Policy wise I had no issue with Trump.

He's crass crude, vulgar, kind of creepy at times talking about how big his daughters rack is, etc etc.

I'd still rather have him than that worthless sack of crap we've got now. He's not even running the show, his handlers are and for those that don't think so, just pay attention to him more. He's completely being ran by other people behind the scenes. The far left idiots are running this clown.

Old 11-09-2021, 09:29 AM

84 posts, read 94,626 times
I have hated him my whole adult life. I believe he contributed to the sleazification of American culture possibly more than any other human being besides Hugh Hefner. I put Bill Clinton, Rush Limbaugh, and Howard Stern on the list as well. The way these men have shaped our modern society has affected my life in very negative ways.

It's as if he created the culture that would enable someone like him to get elected president. He always wanted ultimate power, but knew there was no way a decent society would tolerate someone like him. So he gradually re-shaped that culture until eventually his level of depravity was celebrated and considered normal.

Old 11-09-2021, 09:29 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,464,101 times
I don't hate Trump. I don't hate anyone alive today.

I don't hate rabid dogs, I rather pity them, and I will not let one into my home because that would be foolish. I don't hate sexual predators, but I keep my grandchildren away from them, any rational person would. I don't hate bank cheats and con artists, but I know better than to trust them with my well being or my savings.

Knowing about a danger does not make me hate the person nor the animal. I just know better than to put any faith in them. That's not hate, it is perfectly good common sense.

I just know that Trump the man is a con artist and a liar and a cheat. He can't be trusted in marriage, cheating on every wife multiple times ... what kind of creep would steal from charity? ... he steals from charity ... he stole from thousands of ordinary hard-working Americans with his fake school. He is not to be trusted and nothing he has done since first taking office has changed my opinion of him.

To people who only understand a simple emotion like hate, that looks like hate, but it's not. It is pure rational judgment.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies