Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-09-2021, 11:12 AM

25,738 posts, read 18,809,520 times

Advertisements

Because he's a meanie. He made me cry. And shiver in fear.

Old 11-09-2021, 11:19 AM

25,737 posts, read 12,815,111 times
Hate might be a little too strong of a word for me, but I HATE how he went along with spending us Trillions more into debt, and jacking up our interest payments to near the cost of our national defense

I place some of the blame for our current inflation upon Trump too.

Trump had the chance to end these suicidal CR's (continuing resolution spending), but failed to do so

Hedid a lot of great stuff, but the spending undid much of it imho. He won't get my vote again.

Old 11-09-2021, 11:21 AM

25,445 posts, read 9,805,591 times
This question has been asked and answered numerous times already.

Old 11-09-2021, 11:24 AM

8,609 posts, read 2,308,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunGrins View Post
The above is an often repeated gullible and intentionally uninformed person's view of Trump and his "contributions" to America. It is true only in Trumpers' diminishing bubbles. Anyone paying attention and with half a brain knows what Trump is and that he represents the worst forces and divisive tendencies in America. Trump's narcissism is not just a personality quirk, it is a mental defect that drives him for one purpose -- personal privilege and aggrandizement. Only a sap would think that Trump cares about the country beyond what he can get out of it. He has no moral compass and revels in immorality. He bullied his way through the GOP primaries as a form of entertainment. The Saps ate it up. He never learned the job as president and rejected the constitution and his own oath of office. He lied on a daily basis even when there was no reason. The only saving grace is that he tried to rule by decree, like a potentate, with Executive Orders that can be more easily rescinded. He had a Republican congress for two years but never figured it out. He could have saved his presidency by being the "infrastructure President". He never had an infrastructure plan and, of course, never had a plan for healthcare reform. He simply planned his next golf vacation. The "big lie" that he won the election after losing by millions of votes, and his efforts to overthrow the election outcome, are criminal. There has never been a more unqualified, demented, and more morally corrupt person in the White House. He is in a class by himself.
at least one was willing to describe their hate with some quasi-truths.

Old 11-09-2021, 11:26 AM

33,316 posts, read 12,527,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
Hate might be a little too strong of a word for me, but I HATE how he went along with spending us Trillions more into debt, and jacking up our interest payments to near the cost of our national defense

I place some of the blame for our current inflation upon Trump too.

Trump had the chance to end these suicidal CR's (continuing resolution spending), but failed to do so

Hedid a lot of great stuff, but the spending undid much of it imho. He won't get my vote again.

Bingo.

Old 11-09-2021, 11:29 AM

8,609 posts, read 2,308,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBob96 View Post
I agreed with most of Trump's policies and voted for him twice.

But even I have to admit that he made me cringe with some of the things he said and the way he said them

It just wasn't necessary sometimes and just alienated people who might otherwise have actually agreed with him on the subject at hand.
which is exactly my position.

He didn't say "**** hole countries" in public, so I didn't really care ... nevermind the kernel of truth. But he stepped on his dick with "Why can't we have more Norwegians?" (or whatever country he named).

And when he said the Squad should "go back to their own countries" ... well, only 1 of them isn't American by birth, right? Did he ever acknowledge his error?

Old 11-09-2021, 11:30 AM

10,099 posts, read 7,767,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by concreteblonde View Post
He was a nepotistic crime boss with illusions of turning America's presidency into a monarchy.
Turning it into a monarchy? How so?

Old 11-09-2021, 11:30 AM

25,445 posts, read 9,805,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
Because he's a meanie. He made me cry. And shiver in fear.
That's too bad.

Old 11-09-2021, 11:36 AM

5,985 posts, read 2,917,886 times
He's the single most dishonest president we've had in my lifetime. His administration had more criminal indictments than any other presidential administration in history (even more than Nixon's). He cared about his family, not about the American people. He saw the fears of uninformed, emotional people and preyed on them to make them angry enough to follow him. He funneled taxpayer money into his family's businesses (I don't have an issue with him golfing. I have a BIG problem with him golfing at Trump owned resorts. That he allowed taxpayer money to be spent at his family businesses was offensive, to say the least). He has no moral compass, and has a history of running every business he runs into the ground.

He's a high ego, low intelligence executive who was handed everything by his father. I'm a VP at a fortune 200 company, I work with more than a few personalities like his, and they are toxic to whatever organization they run.

Old 11-09-2021, 11:40 AM

1,665 posts, read 975,121 times
Narcissist.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies