Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-23-2021, 02:02 PM

1,952 posts, read 830,095 times

Advertisements

...they voted for this!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-23-2021, 02:04 PM

6,677 posts, read 2,981,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
Louis Vuitton should stop voting for democrats…..
Has LV released a statement on this? I wonder if they are apologetic.

Wonder what they have to say.

Old 11-25-2021, 01:21 PM

6,993 posts, read 2,713,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenPineTree View Post
Just go to an Outlet mall.

At an outlet mall you’ll get authentic products about 20% off.

They have internal sales (for employees, their friends, people in the know etc - invitation only) where you can buy products from 50-80% off at their boutique locations. Though there is a limit (I think 5 items) per invite.
Baloney. There is no such thing as a LV "outlet". My wife used to sell luxury goods for Dior. I know what I am talking about. You might find non-luxury goods like "Coach", but not LV.

Old 11-25-2021, 01:24 PM

6,993 posts, read 2,713,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Variable View Post
This recent smash and grab was done by organized career thieves. They will be selling these authenic goods, if they aren't already sold. They weren't end users.
People who purchase and collect/trade LV goods REQUIRE an authentic receipt and packaging to show proof that the item is not counterfeit. Without the documentation, the thugs will be getting "pennies on the dollar".

Old 11-25-2021, 04:50 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,586,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bus man View Post
From the very article you linked comes a little tidbit that explains perfectly why California will not stop these brazen robberies:

In other words, actually arresting criminals illustrates that fact that black people are committing crimes at disproportionate rates, as compared with their share of the population. Of course, this is clearly and obviously racist (at least, it is if you think like a liberal) and therefore must not be allowed to happen. The only way to avoid bringing these facts to light is to not arrest criminals. Instead, as the lawsuits allege, it must be blamed on racism.

As long as the powers that be are more afraid of being accused of racism than of actually doing something to fight crime, crime will continue, and will get worse. You voted for this, liberal Californians. Now you get to live with it.
byngo. well said.

Old 11-25-2021, 07:46 PM

6,829 posts, read 2,119,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annandale_Man View Post
Baloney. There is no such thing as a LV "outlet". My wife used to sell luxury goods for Dior. I know what I am talking about. You might find non-luxury goods like "Coach", but not LV.
https://www.outletszone.com/outlet-s...raton--florida

No you don’t.

Old 11-25-2021, 07:49 PM

25,775 posts, read 18,840,914 times
Anyone who would even consider running a business in these liberal hellhole areas deserves what they get. If you are stupid enough to walk through a viper pit, you'll get exactly what you deserve.

Close up all businesses, cordon off the areas, seal the borders from entry or exit, and let nature run it's course.

Old 11-25-2021, 08:13 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,224,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annandale_Man View Post
People who purchase and collect/trade LV goods REQUIRE an authentic receipt and packaging to show proof that the item is not counterfeit. Without the documentation, the thugs will be getting "pennies on the dollar".
It’s not difficult to tell the difference between fake and counterfeit. They’ll certainly be getting more than pennies on the dollar.

People sell authentic bags without packaging or a receipt all the time.

Old 11-28-2021, 10:51 AM

13,282 posts, read 7,326,738 times
Best buy in Maplewood Minnesota hit with looting style robbery on Black Friday. This isn't just happening in California this is a response to stores no longer allowing their LP to go hands on. Even Walmart no longer goes hands on with shoplifters looting style of robbery is all based on speed and the fact that no one will physically stop them. Police are useless takes them far too long to get there. I bet these stores are cased and areas where police patrols are low.

I don't agree with Tucker Carlson much on this subject his show is correct at identifying the source of the problems.

Last edited by kell490; 11-28-2021 at 11:20 AM..

Old 11-28-2021, 12:25 PM

29,522 posts, read 22,674,035 times
It's no coincidence this is happening with frightening regularity on brandon's watch.

This is what happens when you kowtow to lunatic woke and SJW mobs. Look what happened in New York city, some BLM activist there pretty much threatened the city with violence if they police went back to the old ways. These deranged idiots are threatening violence, against anyone they think will try to stop them by legal means.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies