Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-02-2024, 12:14 PM

6,676 posts, read 2,979,818 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Darrell Brooks drove his SUV to Waukesha to commit murder.
It has been awhile so my memory is fuzzy. I thought he was there in Waukesha for other reasons. Involving his GF or something. They got into it and it went south from there. He took off in his truck driving like a maniac and ended up on the blocked street of the parade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
It could easily be used to paint the picture of "You can't escape from Black crime. Black crime will come to you no matter where you go". Anyone with an unscrupulous mindset could use it for that purpose.
I'd think a better way to put it, if you were to put it at all, is that 'Crime' will come for you. No qualifier needed. Michael Avery, the Rochester driver certainly wasn't Black.

But moving 'away' is really all a normal person can do. As hot spots grow, displacing normies who aren't about all that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-02-2024, 12:34 PM

73,041 posts, read 62,646,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by naicha View Post
It has been awhile so my memory is fuzzy. I thought he was there in Waukesha for other reasons. Involving his GF or something. They got into it and it went south from there. He took off in his truck driving like a maniac and ended up on the blocked street of the parade.
He did try to run his girlfriend over with his SUV. He was known for being violent. He also had a warrant in Nevada, and a Georgia arrest. Basically, a history of crime. He also said that he went to Waukesha to kill White people. He might be a maniac, but he is also a criminal with a criminal history.

Quote:
I'd think a better way to put it, if you were to put it at all, is that 'Crime' will come for you. No qualifier needed. Michael Avery, the Rochester driver certainly wasn't Black.

But moving 'away' is really all a normal person can do. As hot spots grow, displacing normies who aren't about all that.
Well, perhaps Michael Avery wasn't Black. However, this is where I'm coming from. I am looking at the dynamic that Wisconsin has. Waukesha is reminiscent of Americana, predominantly White suburbia. Blacks are 3.5% of Waukesha's population. And then there is Milwaukee, which is 37% Black. There are also many economic and crime issues in Milwaukee proper. Milwaukee is basically the poster child for ghetto, inner city rot. A place set apart from most of Wisconsin.

There is more. Wisconsin is 6.3% Black, and Blacks aren't even the largest minority in Wisconsin anymore. Hispanics are. 6 out of 10 Blacks live in Milwaukee proper. And Milwaukee metro consists of 4 counties. Only Milwaukee county has a significant Black population. Even many of the Milwaukee County suburbs have small Black populations. Basically, Milwaukee metro is considered one of the most segregated metropolitan areas as it applies to its Black population. A Black criminal drove from a Democratic county where the majority of Wisconsin's Black population lives, to a county that is Republican and has a tiny Black population. And he did it with the purpose of killing White people. Considering that this was a Black man from a Black ghetto in Milwaukee who drove over 20 miles to kill White people living in a 75% White suburb, there are plenty of angles an unscrupulous media could use this for. It could easily be painted in a Willie Horton-esque case. It could be painted as "the Black ghetto is coming for White Americana".

And then there is this. Wisconsin's Black population has some of the worst quality of life statistics among Black populations by state. Wisconsin has one of the highest Black murder rates in America. Wisconsin has one of the worst Black incarceration rates in America, the worst actually. When it comes to the schools, Wisconsin's Black population has lower than average educational achievement stats. Wisconsin's Black middle class is also leaving for other states like Georgia, Texas, North Carolina, etc. And this contrasts with Wisconsin's White population has one of the lowest murder rates of American White populations by state. Wisconsin's White population ranks higher than average in education, when measuring White populations by state. Wisconsin's White incarceration rate is much lower than the White incarceration rates of other states.

This is why when I heard that this attack took place in Wisconsin, I started thinking of all of the variables I just listed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies