Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-03-2021, 07:02 AM

78,417 posts, read 60,593,823 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
I heard he has another case of the same behavior toward another woman. We shall see if there is a follow up if they do a thorough investigation. Mother said she witnessed the shooting and the woman had her hands in the air.
Great sources as usual....none.

"I head" the cops found an aresenal of weapons in the ladies house and a manifesto about trying to kill motorcyclists. See how easy it is to just throw out garbage....wheeeeeeeee!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-03-2021, 07:03 AM

41,016 posts, read 18,207,721 times
Quote:
Someone posted that this same guy has a case after doing this same thing to another woman. The son of the other victim is getting in touch with the family to put him away.

Another guy posted about knowing the case because he lives on he same street as the victim of the other case against the biker. I take it will a grain of salt but it could be true.
What are they going to put him away for? Self defense?

Old 12-03-2021, 07:09 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,161,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post

"I head" the cops found an aresenal of weapons in the ladies house and a manifesto about trying to kill motorcyclists. See how easy it is to just throw out garbage....wheeeeeeeee!
I don't know if the two people posting the same thing independently are credible or not. I never said it was fact.. seems everyone here just wants to fight and not debate. Learn to debate. It helps in debating skills and also reading comprehension of what I post.

I have read may web sites . Do the same on this story to get a sense of what is being said . Debating is a skill , not attacking one another or making fun of each other.

Old 12-03-2021, 07:09 AM

78,417 posts, read 60,593,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidyankee764 View Post
“She hit and ran.”

“Show me where you are not allowed to follow them.”

“And what if she was driving a stolen car?”

Lol, these posts are incredible. You people have got to be kidding me.
You're the one defending someone that committed at least 5 felonies prior to being shot.

Also it was your premise that all hit and run drivers just go home and are driving their own vehicles so you just have to get the plate. I pointed out that you don't know if it's stolen or not and you didn't respond to the point, you just repeated my point and fled the scene.

Old 12-03-2021, 07:11 AM

23,592 posts, read 12,535,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post

Lol yep. "I heard" she's also a scammer who rams people with her car to get a payday out of it, probably claim he hit her.

Old 12-03-2021, 07:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
What are they going to put him away for? Self defense?
The woman never fired a shot. I believe she wanted them to leave and had the weapon their for self defense. He did not leave as she wanted him to. He instead shot her dead claiming self defense. If you believe that is self defense so be it. I don't. I believe it all could have been avoided with him leaving and letting the police handle it.

Old 12-03-2021, 07:15 AM

41,016 posts, read 18,207,721 times
Quote:
The woman never fired a shot. I believe she wanted them to leave and had the weapon their for self defense. He did not leave as she wanted him to. He instead shot her dead claiming self defense. If you believe that is self defense so be it. I don't. I believe it all could have been avoided with him leaving and letting the police handle it.
Except it is self defense. Just because you don’t think so doesn’t make it so. Had she not aimed the gun at him she’d be alive. She chose poorly.

Old 12-03-2021, 07:16 AM

23,592 posts, read 12,535,636 times
Quote:
I don't know if the two people posting the same thing independently are credible or not. I never said it was fact.. seems everyone here just wants to fight and not debate. Learn to debate. It helps in debating skills and also reading comprehension of what I post.

I have read may web sites . Do the same on this story to get a sense of what is being said . Debating is a skill , not attacking one another or making fun of each other.
Do you normally debate using gossip and rumors and not provide links when it's asked?

Old 12-03-2021, 07:17 AM

27,143 posts, read 15,318,187 times
The woman dared to hit somebody intentionally.
The woman dared to leave the safety of her home to threaten others with a firearm.

She caused this from beginning to end.

Last edited by Ibginnie; 12-03-2021 at 06:08 PM.. Reason: deleted quoted post

Old 12-03-2021, 07:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
Do you normally debate using gossip and rumors and not provide links when it's asked?
Do your own homework. It is out there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies