Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-04-2021, 01:19 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,198,572 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana Holbrook View Post
Haven't heard anyone argue that it was random. Knowing why doesn't make it feel less threatening when he's standing outside her home. Knowing why makes it MORE threatening.
If she felt so threatened inside her home, why did she come out aiming a gun at them?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-04-2021, 01:19 PM

78,352 posts, read 60,556,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
No. He would have escalated tensions for sure; with him and his buddies sitting outside her house. Especially if witnesses saw him pointing his gun at her during the drive to her house.
Everyone posting here just saw you rant about how the police info is imaginary etc. and then just now skip right past the 2 posts with links responding to you as well as mine pointing them out.

Old 12-04-2021, 01:23 PM

37,960 posts, read 22,141,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floorist View Post
No need to be rude. I have not seen "the facts." I've literally been asking for them for days now. No one links any facts, all they do is claim to have them, and then insult people for not having seen their secret stash of facts.

I'm suspect of your "facts." From your link:

Witnesses say Morales then fled the scene despite being asked to stop and wait for police, but Derr and other witnesses followed her. Police say Morales drove to her home, went inside and called 911.

So who was this witness? The article classified Derr as one of the witnesses, was Derr the witness who said she 'intentionally' hit him, or was it one of his motorcycle buddies?

these articles also say she was pregnant. so far, al i see is a lot of contradicting statements, statements which might be coming only from Derr and his ridding buddies. So, forgive me if I'm still not willing to pick sides and insult other people for refusing to believe in the so called facts your links provided.

Old 12-04-2021, 01:24 PM

Quote:
No. He would have escalated tensions for sure; with him and his buddies sitting outside her house. Especially if witnesses saw him pointing his gun at her during the drive to her house.
Made up that they were buddies.

Made up him pointing his gun at her.

Old 12-04-2021, 01:29 PM

Quote:
No need to be rude. I have not seen "the facts." I've literally been asking for them for days now. No one links any facts, all they do is claim to have them, and then insult people for not having seen their secret stash of facts.

I'm suspect of your "facts." From your link:

Witnesses say Morales then fled the scene despite being asked to stop and wait for police, but Derr and other witnesses followed her. Police say Morales drove to her home, went inside and called 911.

So who was this witness? The article classified Derr as one of the witnesses, was Derr the witness who said she 'intentionally' hit him, or was it one of his motorcycle buddies?

these articles also say she was pregnant. so far, al i see is a lot of contradicting statements, statements which might be coming only from Derr and his ridding buddies. So, forgive me if I'm still not willing to pick sides and insult other people for refusing to believe in the so called facts your links provided.
The thread is crawling with links starting with post #1.

Everyone else is rude but you apparently.

Refusal to believe information from either the police, national or local news.

Yep, welcome to ignore.

Old 12-04-2021, 01:30 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,198,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Made up that they were buddies.

Made up him pointing his gun at her.
Bingo

They try so hard to fit their narrative, lol. A biker/s must’ve really scarred them.

Old 12-04-2021, 01:30 PM

23,507 posts, read 12,509,523 times
Quote:
How can an autopsy be "inconclusive" as to whether she was pregnant or not? Either there was a fetus, or their wasn't? Unless the woman was so early along in the pregnancy, or all her mother was told, was her daughter's pregnancy test showed the correct color dot?
It is possible that she may have been pregnant and had very recently lost the fetus or had an abortion. If that was the case then it's possible that her body and womb would still appear as there were a fetus. Since the results of the autopsy was that the pregnancy was "inconclusive", then no fetus, or parts of a fetus would have been found in her body.

It's possible that the mother was unaware of the fetus being lost or aborted, or she'd simply lied about her daughter still being pregnant.

Old 12-04-2021, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Everyone posting here just saw you rant about how the police info is imaginary etc. and then just now skip right past the 2 posts with links responding to you as well as mine pointing them out.
It was all imaginary, because you never provided links to any police report, you just insulted me for not having read them. You should have provided them yesterday when I inquired about them, instead of whining about it here.

We do not have all the facts yet.

1) did she intentionally hit him? If so, who says so, Derr and his friends?

2) Did Derr flash his gun at her as he followed her home?

3) We cannot even get a clear point on whether she was pregnant or not?

The first two points are important, and we do not have any clear facts on them. We probably won't until there is a trial. Hearsay are not necessarily facts, especially if that hearsay comes from the man who shot her, or his buddies

Old 12-04-2021, 01:32 PM

23,507 posts, read 12,509,523 times
Quote:
Link please?

Old 12-04-2021, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
It is possible that she may have been pregnant and had very recently lost the fetus or had an abortion. If that was the case then it's possible that her body and womb would still appear as there were a fetus. Since the results of the autopsy was that the pregnancy was "inconclusive", then no fetus, or parts of a fetus would have been found in her body.

It's possible that the mother was unaware of the fetus being lost or aborted, or she'd simply lied about her daughter still being pregnant.
Yup, the facts surrounding this entire incident are as clear as mud.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies