Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-04-2021, 07:45 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,170,292 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
While aiming a gun at them.

I’m sure her hands and arms were in the air when she was shot. No surprise.

Too bad her mother wasn’t able to stop her before she stupidly went outside with the gun. She wouldn’t be leaving anyone behind.
He said she aimed the gun.. were you there to see it? The others are coupable too because they followed her onto her property and she wound up deadl.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-04-2021, 07:48 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,218,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
He said she aimed the gun.. were you there to see it? The others are coupable too because they followed her onto her property and she wound up deadl.
Yep, the witnesses and her mom said he aimed a gun at her. He’d be stupid not to aim a gun when she came out of her house aiming a gun at him.

Proof to them being on her property?

What’s funny is that if any of these scenarios and accusations had actually happened, he’d long be in jail.

Old 12-04-2021, 07:50 PM

6,671 posts, read 2,977,633 times
why is a PerezHilton website being used here? That's Hot.

I don't want to be told that is what they said.

there's gotta be some real police site or something with their actual testimony.

Not, I read it, and it meant this or that.

Old 12-04-2021, 07:58 PM

19,724 posts, read 10,131,910 times
Quote:
No,but several witnesses have said he stayed in the street. But of course that doesn't fit what is in your head.

Old 12-04-2021, 08:05 PM

23,626 posts, read 12,553,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
Yup, the facts surrounding this entire incident are as clear as mud.
Yes, and it doesn't help when people post things that random people on the internet are trying to pass off as truth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
You are the person I saw posting about someone else claiming he flashed his gun on the street. I cannot comment on it, but you can?
What are you talking about? seriously? It does appear that he did not draw his gun until after she'd aimed her gun at him. Whatever you have going on in your mind is news to me and either you have me confused with someone else or you're putting words in my mouth about him "flashing his gun on the street".

Old 12-04-2021, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
Yes, and it doesn't help when people post things that random people on the internet are trying to pass off as truth.

What are you talking about? seriously? It does appear that he did not draw his gun until after she'd aimed her gun at him. Whatever you have going on in your mind is news to me and either you have me confused with someone else or you're putting words in my mouth about him "flashing his gun on the street".
How do you know he didn't point a gun at her to get her to stop? If you can speculate , so can I..

Old 12-04-2021, 08:15 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,218,646 times
Quote:
How do you know he didn't point a gun at her to get her to stop? If you can speculate , so can I..
Because he’d be in jail. If any of the accusations and assumptions you’ve made/created were anything close to reality, he’d have been arrested on the spot.

Old 12-04-2021, 08:16 PM

19,724 posts, read 10,131,910 times
Quote:
I think the independent witnesses would have said that it happened. This is turning out "trial by mob". 100 years ago, you would have lynched him.

Old 12-04-2021, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Because he’d be in jail. If any of the accusations and assumptions you’ve made/created were anything close to reality, he’d have been arrested on the spot.
Not necessarily. They could be building a case against him now and bring it to a grand jury . You do know what a grand jury is? The people on a grand jury listen to the case to see if it has probable cause to bring it to trial depending on what evidence they can find. Sometimes it takes a long time and sometimes a witness comes forward with more information . Sometimes it takes months and sometimes years to build a case.

Old 12-04-2021, 08:32 PM

23,626 posts, read 12,553,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana Holbrook View Post
No. Not with those facts. Her right to self defense depends on what they were doing in those last moments.

Agree on all counts there.

On the bolded. That is this issue I would like to see more thoroughly explored before declaring him definitively justified in shooting her. If I were on the jury, I'd want a clear picture of what that whole scene was like, who was where and what were they doing and saying.

Edited to add:

The biker and friends would not have had to do much, to be perceived as a grave threat to her on her own property, if they came at her, angry about the prior incident. The burden of proof in that case is far higher for him than for her, IMHO.
They were not "ON her own property", they were on a public street. On the street and on the phone with 911 is not a grave threat to anyone.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies