Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-09-2022, 06:46 AM

4,160 posts, read 4,874,021 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Fair enough.

I'll leave it up to the police to decide which recap was more accurate to reality.
The biker dude still has to live inside his head with what he did for the rest of his life. He had other choices that would not have resulted in death.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-09-2022, 06:53 AM

21,020 posts, read 19,363,451 times
Was his gun drawn and pointed because she came out with a gun? Or before she even opened the door?
I don't blame him for following her....Wondering the sequence of guns drawn and visible.
Thanks guys. (Don't be mad at me that I didn't read 126 pages.)

Old 03-09-2022, 06:57 AM

41,018 posts, read 18,189,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starglow View Post
The biker dude still has to live inside his head with what he did for the rest of his life. He had other choices that would not have resulted in death.
I’d wager those thoughts go away, if he even has any, that it could’ve been him instead.

On the bright side, one less road rager out there and hopefully others learn from her very poor choices.

Old 03-09-2022, 07:07 AM

41,018 posts, read 18,189,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Biker kicks car.. the two guys who were witnesses were with him. The woman is dead and there is one side to the story. Biker and two others chase her up and down the streets .She called the police . He went off with road rage. He went to her home with the two others. Her mother and daughter were in the house. She came out of the house to protect herself and her family holding a gun . Her last words to the biker were leave me alone, and he pumped 5 shots into her instead of walking away.
Actually, she swerved into the biker and hit his bike. She left the scene of an accident, they followed her to her house. She was in the house and the bikers and witnesses were on the street and not on her property. She came out of her house with a gun pointed at the biker, so the biker acted in self defense and shot her.

She chose poorly, biker acted in self defense, hence no charges and justice served.

Old 03-09-2022, 07:12 AM

78,339 posts, read 60,539,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn View Post
Was his gun drawn and pointed because she came out with a gun? Or before she even opened the door?
I don't blame him for following her....Wondering the sequence of guns drawn and visible.
Thanks guys. (Don't be mad at me that I didn't read 126 pages.)
Here is an impartial recap.

https://www.newsweek.com/woman-shot-...police-1652512

Notice how the person on the phone with 911 was one of the witnesses and that they referred to the biker as "the dude on the bike". (Hint: the witness and biker didn't know each other)

Now go back and look at the recaps and spot the inaccuracies and dishonesty.

(The other news reports explain that she was pointing the gun at the various witnesses including the 911 caller and when she took the gun off Derr is when he drew his and shot her.)

Old 03-09-2022, 08:30 AM

18,458 posts, read 15,239,225 times
Quote:
Biker kicks car.. the two guys who were witnesses were with him. The woman is dead and there is one side to the story. Biker and two others chase her up and down the streets .She called the police . He went off with road rage. He went to her home with the two others. Her mother and daughter were in the house. She came out of the house to protect herself and her family holding a gun . Her last words to the biker were leave me alone, and he pumped 5 shots into her instead of walking away.
I remember you assuming a lot of things about this case that weren't written anywhere.

Can you show us where it was reported that the witnesses knew him?

Old 03-09-2022, 08:45 AM

33,553 posts, read 18,147,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
I remember you assuming a lot of things about this case that weren't written anywhere.

Can you show us where it was reported that the witnesses knew him?
If I can find the recap so can you... go look for it .. I am not your slave. You are assuming lots with a one sided case.. the other side is dead.

Old 03-09-2022, 08:59 AM

23,534 posts, read 17,211,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
Need more guns in the country.
Just give one to everyone at birth.

Guns have become a tool for the idiots.
THEIR guns have become THEIR tools... not anyone else's guns.

so the distinction is poor judgment not presence of firearms.

She was claimed to use a car as a weapon, cars have been proved to be tools for idiots.

Was the biker wearing a gang patch or pastel shorts and flip flops. Run into a gang banger or someone who looks like a gang banger creates a whole different impression. How the guy was dressed makes an impression that determines if you should hang around or flee. What occurred to set this woman off if indeed she did as claimed? If a cop used 5 shots it would be promoted as a crime.

The biker had the responsibility to retreat as mandated by law if someone breaks into your house. This guy had the wide open spaces to mount a retreat. Biker could have called the cops and backed off until they arrived. He had her plate number, he and his bike were in good enough condition to follow her to her home IMMEDIATELY after being hit by her car. That alone is quite an accomplishment.

Old 03-09-2022, 09:34 AM

18,458 posts, read 15,239,225 times
Quote:
If I can find the recap so can you... go look for it .. I am not your slave. You are assuming lots with a one sided case.. the other side is dead.
So, you are making claims, and rather than backing them up, you are asking me to prove you wrong.

Got it.

I read that she fired three shots at him at the scene of the hit and run, before she fled to her house.

Old 03-09-2022, 09:36 AM

3,073 posts, read 3,260,320 times
Quote:
Given the number of possible variations related to this story, it would make far more sense for you to link to your specific source otherwise one would not know with certainty that any searched source actually matches yours. For example, @mathguy posted a link to a recap that never states what you claim, so we are left to assume that's not what you're referring to.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies