Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-03-2022, 12:44 PM

19,061 posts, read 12,778,510 times

Advertisements

The OP is so out of touch

"racist" is so 2015, get with the times.

The woke have since moved to "white supremacist", which has also now lost all meaning.

FYI, they use these terms as a forced association to capitalism in order to mobilize social justice warriors against our free society and more towards a top down communist type system
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-03-2022, 01:11 PM

14,969 posts, read 9,878,619 times
Bagdad Bob's school of ignorance has many dems selling marxist lies. The revelation that their lies are just that, lies from liars... doesn't carry any weight what-so-ever. It's is the broken record affect. Just keep playing it over and over and keep defending the lie.

The best you can hope for is ... "well, maybe it's not happening here, but it's happening somewhere, so it's still true".

Old 01-03-2022, 01:21 PM

19,888 posts, read 12,177,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Jussie Michael "the gentle Giant", the Covington students, all Leftist lies stoked by the media!
Don’t forget Talladega.

https://news.yahoo.com/nascar-bubba-...033127597.html

Old 01-03-2022, 01:33 PM

15,358 posts, read 12,683,370 times
lmao at all the people saying “I’m white.. so I’m racist”

pretty sure most of those people have said or done things that are racist..

and these are also the people who quickly respond “the REAL racist are the people calling me racist”

Old 01-03-2022, 01:37 PM

19,061 posts, read 12,778,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltdesigner View Post
lmao at all the people saying “I’m white.. so I’m racist”

pretty sure most of those people have said or done things that are racist..

and these are also the people who quickly respond “the REAL racist are the people calling me racist”
These are the self-flagellating progressive followers of Ibram X Kendi and Robin DeAngelo who are made to understand their collective guilt and privilege must be ceded to them for the low price of $12,000 per speaking engagement

Old 01-03-2022, 01:39 PM

5,121 posts, read 1,691,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkarl View Post
Well, “it depends”.
Black on white= crickets
Black on Asian=crickets
Etc…

It has to meet certain criteria to be newsworthy.
The white liberal wokesters are a cancer on the black community.
They should shut the hell up and stay out of it.
They do more harm than good, which may be design.

That statement is true in and of itself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1003 View Post
I'm white, therefore I'm a racist

I'm OK with that, call me what you want. I could care less, I know what I am!

Could _not_ care less is the correct way to show the lowest amount of empathy on a subject but yes you are correct that they are not your judge, God and the bible is the final authority on the matters of the world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltdesigner View Post

well for the most part this statement is usually true. Feel free to call/label me whatever makes you feel better about yourself. You are not my judge, nor can you goad me to engage in childish name calling.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies