Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-15-2022, 06:20 AM

7,267 posts, read 4,606,450 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyul View Post
A falling-apart, failed Empire WAY before Biden became POTUS.

Just like people who say POTUS-Obama ripped apart racial-relationships between the
races, LOL, they were in tatters way before Mr. Obama took the reigns.
Nope. He has directly attacked 1/2 the american people for nothing less than their views.

He does not understand what this country is about and on that basis alone he should be impeached and removed.

He has gone further than simply not listening... he has made it so they lost their jobs and would not have treatments for covid if they got it. He openly targeted americans for financial ruin anddeath. That is treason.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-15-2022, 06:21 AM

50,517 posts, read 64,463,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues4evr View Post
She’s definitely a Democrat, but unlike Clinton, Harris and Biden, she doesn’t have a agenda, cares about the country and will work with both sides.

Plus Hillary hates her, which is a big plus in gabbards favor
I don’t think she’s a real Democrat, she makes too much sense. I actually sent her a campaign contribution, even though I’m Republican.

Anyway, what she says now doesn’t really matter, since she is no longer an elected official, and has no more ability to change anything than you or I.

Old 01-15-2022, 06:25 AM

35,449 posts, read 17,360,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arya Stark View Post
Nope. He has directly attacked 1/2 the american people for nothing less than their views.

He does not understand what this country is about and on that basis alone he should be impeached and removed.

He has gone further than simply not listening... he has made it so they lost their jobs and would not have treatments for covid if they got it. He openly targeted americans for financial ruin anddeath. That is treason.
I despise Biden but the only modern impeachment drive I have supported was against Nixon. I don't like impeachments driven by politics. Unlike Parliamentary countries we have fixed terms, not terms based on the confidence of the lower house of the legislature.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlearts View Post
I don’t think she’s a real Democrat, she makes too much sense. I actually sent her a campaign contribution, even though I’m Republican.
I share many views with her but I've been a Democrat and a leftist one since May 1975, when I registered to vote.

Old 01-15-2022, 06:29 AM

2,383 posts, read 1,176,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"has been a complete failure since the beginning of the summer."

Correction, since he first took office"!
2nd correction: Joe's been a failure since one incredibly dumba55 sperm met its equal in a dumba55 egg.

Old 01-15-2022, 06:36 AM

7,267 posts, read 4,606,450 times
Biden also presented himself as a moderate and hid during the campaign due to covid.

He is NOT a moderate.

Seriously the GOP has to start doing that.

Old 01-15-2022, 06:37 AM

1,904 posts, read 1,056,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecrowds View Post
Every thing "President" Biden has been doing has been a complete failure since the beginning of the summer.

It just gets worse and worse. Americans are absolutely suffering, the COVID is many times worse than it has ever been.

Many in nursing homes are getting COVID with overwhelmed Certified Nursing Assistants working with COVID-19 while Joe Biden gets his nursing home care with a team of the best physicians and nurses in the luxurious oval office.

Many small businesses that were growing due to Trump's low-inflation will be closing for good because "President" Biden hyper-inflation agenda.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...trayed-us-all/

She's a Dope if she ever believed 1 word that ever came out of his mouth~

(is she that dumb)???

LINK

Really Tulsi... when did you wake up?

Old 01-15-2022, 06:38 AM

18,483 posts, read 7,145,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
Its just like I said; sometimes she says some good things.
but I am not going to forget she hates private gun ownership and loves welfare schemes.

If those are her worst policy attributes, that still makes her preferable to 95% of Democrats.

Old 01-15-2022, 07:02 AM

13,881 posts, read 5,064,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
Says who? the people that voted for Hillary, Biden and Kamala. Thanks for the laugh.

She didn't disappeared. She was forced out of the party by Hillary, Biden and Kamala for calling out their crimes and corruption. They called her a Russian asset, a war veteran. She was the first one in 2020 to expose Kamala in her face in the debate in how corrupt she was as a DA in California and now Kamala is #2 in the party. They forced out the good one and kept the cr@p.
She wasn’t forced out of anything. She decided not to run for re-election in 2020 and focus on the Presidential election.

Old 01-15-2022, 07:12 AM

4,999 posts, read 2,117,172 times
Tulsa Gabbard should run for the U.S. Senate in her home State, but run as an Independent…. Hawaiians are now filling the massive pains of all the failed Democrat’s policies, so her chances are far better now than ever.

The Democrat party isn’t the party of common sense anymore. Plus, today’s Democrat are pretty radical and seriously borderline Fascist, if you take the time to listen to what they’re saying…. They are, without question, the REAL threat to American democracy since they are full of hatred and rage.

Old 01-15-2022, 07:34 AM

32,863 posts, read 19,580,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Glad to know Tulsi is well. We never hear from her any more since she disappeared. Unfortunately, she wasn’t relevant even when she was in office, and she hasn’t improved a bit. She’s still a Republican at heart.
actually she is what is called a Truman Democrat.... too bad most of the other democrats forgot how to be democrats, and push so far left, they should just be called Marxists

Last edited by workingclasshero; 01-15-2022 at 07:44 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies