Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-16-2022, 06:12 AM

13,442 posts, read 4,286,577 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
Yeah they weren't Trump... I voted Hillary because she wasn't Trump. See a pattern here? I don't like Trump nor do I like his positions.

Like I said it's call TDS and your standards are not that high. There not even average. Just bad.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-16-2022, 06:16 AM

30,425 posts, read 21,234,977 times
Wait till pooten years him a new one when we go to war.

Old 01-16-2022, 07:25 AM

23,218 posts, read 29,031,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
And voting against because Trump has resulted in the many Sleepy Joe debacles that will lose Dems the House come midterms and the Presidency come 2024. Other than the Afghan debacle, skyrocketing inflation and violent crime, border crisis, etc…, it really couldn’t have worked out any better for Republicans
Similar to today, Trumpsters crying out for Trump, during the Bush years, you heard it as well: this never happened under Clinton! Bring back Clinton! Clinton never led us into a Great Recession!

During Nixon's years with long gas line, high gas prices: this didn't happen under LBJ! Let's bring back LBJ!

No big fear of a Republican upset in 2022 or 2024, providing the Republicans stay fractured.

When dealing with people, you're not dealing with people of logic, but with emotions/Dale Carnegie

All voting, past, present, futue is emotional, left side of the brain shut down, and it's never going to change!

Old 01-16-2022, 09:09 AM

6,735 posts, read 4,416,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tijlover View Post
Similar to today, Trumpsters crying out for Trump, during the Bush years, you heard it as well: this never happened under Clinton! Bring back Clinton! Clinton never led us into a Great Recession!

During Nixon's years with long gas line, high gas prices: this didn't happen under LBJ! Let's bring back LBJ!

No big fear of a Republican upset in 2022 or 2024, providing the Republicans stay fractured.

When dealing with people, you're not dealing with people of logic, but with emotions/Dale Carnegie

All voting, past, present, futue is emotional, left side of the brain shut down, and it's never going to change!

I doesnt matter who is president. Every single one does things that upset people, especially the losing party. Then the next president comes in and you go from there. But the lunatic Trump we cal all do without, putting your feelings aside that many just cant do. Just imagine what he's got up his sleeve to do when he loses again. He's simply not worth all the trouble he causes, or money he has scammed from people.

Old 01-16-2022, 09:39 AM

41,016 posts, read 18,198,572 times
Quote:
Like Trump wouldn't botch things up. That was what he did in 2020 with COVID. The only thing he got right with COVID was the vaccine and he tried to politicize it by saying it could be ready by the election. That was what caused the Democrat response that was "antiVax" (in reality the real antivaxers are on the Republican side, just look at the threads on here.) I truly think regardless of who won in 2020, we would be screwed.
Lol. Because Trump isn’t a demented old fool like Sleepy Joe that has no idea what he’s doing…and he got the vaccine out in record time…and it was no doubt ready by the election, as it magically appeared right after it. Remember, Dems wouldn’t endorse it until after the election

Because Trump was one of the first ones to get vaccinated. Dems continued with the impeachment process the whole way through and wouldn’t endorse from the beginning, and now they can’t get folks vaccinated after the 180 they pulled.

The virus is only one of many debacles Sleepy Joe has caused, and folks voting with hurt feelings enabled it to happen…hence the red wave a coming because of it.

Old 01-16-2022, 09:41 AM

8,181 posts, read 2,790,303 times
Quote:
I grade on a curve, if you read the rest of my post rather than just jump on that one point, you'd understand why I am. I honestly think no president would have done much better than Biden. Don't even ask me how I think Trump would have done if he got a second term...
I don't believe in curves. A fail is a fail, no matter how many people failed. Simple as that.

Biden doesn't get a pass because everyone else before him failed.

Old 01-16-2022, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tijlover View Post

Hurt feelings and being a meanie on Twitter put Sleepy Joe in place…and because Trump didn’t lead us to a Great Recession.

Lol at Republicans being fractured, but it’s interesting how you attempt to push that narrative as Dem approval ratings continue to plummet, and ignoring them while still complaining and worrying about because Trump will have them going even lower.

Impeachment talks started 19 days in when poor Hillary lost, and the goosechase has been on for almost 5 years. Folks are still crying about because Trump when he hasn’t even been POTUS for almost a year and hasn’t even said he’s running. That’s extreme emotion and hurt feelings.

Old 01-16-2022, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RcHydro View Post
I doesnt matter who is president. Every single one does things that upset people, especially the losing party. Then the next president comes in and you go from there. But the lunatic Trump we cal all do without, putting your feelings aside that many just cant do. Just imagine what he's got up his sleeve to do when he loses again. He's simply not worth all the trouble he causes, or money he has scammed from people.
When did because Trump say he’s running?

Old 01-16-2022, 10:43 AM

10,244 posts, read 16,368,595 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
Why Tulsi was forced out of her party are 2 things: Tougher Immigration enforcement and ending our endless wars which is closer to Trump and very far to the Democrat party and saying that the failure of Latin countries that come here is the failure of Left wing politics. That's the narrative against the party. She called out Hillary and Biden foreign policy and she had to go according to the establishment.
Where did you come up with this story? I’ve not heard anything to suggest this. Truth be told she voluntarily vacated her House seat to focus on her 2020 presidential run which failed to gain any traction. She then declined to run for another term. There are plenty of moderate House members left that take even more conservative positions than Gabbard. Look at Connor Lamb (D, PA-17), Tim Ryan (D, OH-13) and Elissa Slotkin (D, MI-8) as a few notable examples of this.

Old 01-16-2022, 01:36 PM

29,215 posts, read 22,354,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
I responded to this like 5 times. You should read. She was forced out when the Hawaii Democrat party wouldn't support her re-election in funds and campaign and the DNC prohibited her to attend the 2020 Democratic convention to speak when she won delegates. Then the party attacked her by calling her a Russian asset.

That's call a forced out. When the party establishment wants you out and you get that treatment when they don't even want you back to finish your term.

She went after Hillary, Biden and Kamala by calling them on their corruptions within the party and that's a no-no. You should get a clue.
All that followed after she dropped out.
If she had declared she wasn't going to run again for re-election, the Hawaii Democratic Party had no reason to support her.

And since she quit the party, the convention had no reason to make her a delegate.

Tulsi did everything first. All else was only a reaction to her choices.

This is identical to all the Republicans who have dropped out this year, choosing to leave Congress. They're getting dog-piled, just like Tulsi got piled on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies