Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-16-2022, 01:43 PM

21,931 posts, read 9,498,367 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntwrkguy1 View Post
Tulsi Gabbard scares the Democrats, especially after she gutted Kamala Embarrass like a fish during the primary debates. It was at that point that anyone watching knew that Kamala had literally no substance. Shortly thereafter, Harris dropped out of the primary before the Iowa Caucus.

Due to her emasculating of Biden's VP, I'm not sure that the men (I'm thinking of you, Low-T Timmy Kaine, and you too, "PeterPan" Pete Buttiegeg) or women of the Democratic party could function as part of a Gabbard/xxxx ticket.
Honest to God. ia m a Republican and is this kind of thing necessary? You just discredit yourself.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-16-2022, 01:47 PM

9,500 posts, read 2,919,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
Like Trump wouldn't botch things up. That was what he did in 2020 with COVID. The only thing he got right with COVID was the vaccine and he tried to politicize it by saying it could be ready by the election. That was what caused the Democrat response that was "antiVax" (in reality the real antivaxers are on the Republican side, just look at the threads on here.) I truly think regardless of who won in 2020, we would be screwed.
Republicans, no matter how much you claim isn’t anti vaccine, but forced mandates. I know plenty of republicans who voted for Trump who are vaccinated.

Old 01-16-2022, 01:56 PM

13,447 posts, read 4,289,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruz Azul Guy View Post
Where did you come up with this story? I’ve not heard anything to suggest this. Truth be told she voluntarily vacated her House seat to focus on her 2020 presidential run which failed to gain any traction. She then declined to run for another term. There are plenty of moderate House members left that take even more conservative positions than Gabbard. Look at Connor Lamb (D, PA-17), Tim Ryan (D, OH-13) and Elissa Slotkin (D, MI-8) as a few notable examples of this.
Are you from Hawaii? Luckily I was stationed there with the Navy and still have my connections in the island. I would suggest less TDS from you and get informed more about your party and the insides.

https://www.opensecrets.org/news/201...use-challenge/

The Hawaii Democrat Party wouldn't back her for her seat and instead backed in $$$$ and campaign for Hawaii state Sen. Kai Kahele. She knew she couldn't match him in funds and run a Presidential race. Usually when the state party isn't backing your seat and supports somebody else that goes after your record because they are a Hillary hack, it means they don't want you.It's call a force out when your state party doesn't support you. You need their support and money.

Tulsi supported Bernie Sanders in 2016 and Hillary made sure to take her out because Hillary blames Sanders for her loss and any Democrat that crossed her. Tulsi went hard after Hillary's foreign policies and crimes within. Hillary doesn't forgets.

Add salt to injury the DNC prohibited Tulsi from attending the 2020 Democrat convention to speak when she won delegates. Hillary was behind this in the party.

Gabbard says she 'was not invited to participate in any way' in Democratic convention
Tulsi Gabbard, the Only Non-White Dem Candidate With Primary Delegates, Confirms She Was Not Invited to DNC

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...-in-any-way-in

https://www.newsweek.com/tulsi-gabba...ed-dnc-1526776

Add that the DNC with Hillary called her a Russian asset then Tulsi took on Kamala and her corruption as a DA in the debates on live tv and that's another NO-NO, you can't touch, Black Hillary in the party.

It proves she was forced out of the party. You don't go after Hillary and her foreign policy and Kamala and not pay a price in the party. I posted this many times and you still question the obvious.

Old 01-16-2022, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues4evr View Post
Republicans, no matter how much you claim isn’t anti vaccine, but forced mandates. I know plenty of republicans who voted for Trump who are vaccinated.

They can't help themselves. It's the same for immigration. Republicans are against massive illegal immigration and they attack them with being racists and anti-immigration. Then they ask them to unite behind Biden like seals.

Old 01-16-2022, 04:08 PM

10,244 posts, read 16,371,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
Are you from Hawaii? Luckily I was stationed there with the Navy and still have my connections in the island. I would suggest less TDS from you and get informed more about your party and the insides.

The Hawaii Democrat Party wouldn't back her for her seat and instead backed in $$$$ and campaign for Hawaii state Sen. Kai Kahele. She knew she couldn't match him in funds and run a Presidential race. Usually when the state party isn't backing your seat and supports somebody else that goes after your record because they are a Hillary hack, it means they don't want you.It's call a force out when your state party doesn't support you. You need their support and money.

Tulsi supported Bernie Sanders in 2016 and Hillary made sure to take her out because Hillary blames Sanders for her loss and any Democrat that crossed her. Tulsi went hard after Hillary's foreign policies and crimes within. Hillary doesn't forgets.

Add salt to injury the DNC prohibited Tulsi from attending the 2020 Democrat convention to speak when she won delegates. Hillary was behind this in the party.

Gabbard says she 'was not invited to participate in any way' in Democratic convention
Tulsi Gabbard, the Only Non-White Dem Candidate With Primary Delegates, Confirms She Was Not Invited to DNC

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...-in-any-way-in

https://www.newsweek.com/tulsi-gabba...ed-dnc-1526776

Add that the DNC with Hillary called her a Russian asset then Tulsi took on Kamala and her corruption as a DA in the debates on live tv and that's another NO-NO, you can't touch, Black Hillary in the party.

It proves she was forced out of the party. You don't go after Hillary and her foreign policy and Kamala and not pay a price in the party. I posted this many times and you still question the obvious.
TDS? I thought we were talking about Tulsi Gabbard here?

Would you mind citing your sources? I have seen nothing about her leaving the Democratic party nor losing the party endorsement for her 2020 House election that never happened. I’m pretty sure not even Gabbard herself has claimed any of these things you claim.

The only statement I’ll give you credit for is not being given a speaking slot in the 2020 DNC. Oh well. She still endorsed Joe Biden for president.

Old 01-16-2022, 05:00 PM

Quote:

Would you mind citing your sources? I have seen nothing about her leaving the Democratic party nor losing the party endorsement for her 2020 House election that never happened. I’m pretty sure not even Gabbard herself has claimed any of these things you claim.

The only statement I’ll give you credit for is not being given a speaking slot in the 2020 DNC. Oh well. She still endorsed Joe Biden for president.
What, do you want a signed confession by the DNC and Hillary? These are public records that you can search and you keep asking me the same questions when I already provided the facts.

I already put the links why she didn't run for re-election for her seat. The DNC and Hawaii Democratic party were backing her challenger for her seat and backing Hawaii state Sen. Kai Kahele (Hillary pick). She was being outraised by him with the backing of her party.

See, Hawaii is the few states that allows her to run for the house and President at the same time. She didn't have to quit her seat to run for President. That is a myth that you repeat. She knew the party was against her and she was being outspent by her challenger in the party and she was forced out and decided not to run.

When your party at the state level backs your challenger to take your seat and the DNC at the National level calls you a Russian asset and prohibits you in speaking at the DNC convention when you won delegates and Hillary and Kamala are behind it, it means they are forcing you out. Don't ask me any more questions. You are very stubborn.

Old 01-16-2022, 05:22 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,894,142 times
Quote:

It is a Republican wet dream that she or now Sinema leaves the Democratic party and become either third party or moderate Republicans. That way they can lie and wait for those and Democrats to eat eachother's lunches.

Old 01-16-2022, 05:44 PM

62,944 posts, read 29,134,396 times
I don't trust her. She's just prepping herself for another run at the presidency in 2024.

Old 01-16-2022, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
I don't trust her. She's just prepping herself for another run at the presidency in 2024.

Why, because she will lie to us to another war? She will lie that she will destroy the virus? Hillary and Kamala made sure she is out of the party. Who do you rather trust from the bunch. Tulsi everyday for me and twice on Sunday.

Let's do a switch. We will take Tulsi and you Dems take Liz Cheney. I would rather hug Tulsi on the floor a lot more than Liz.

Old 01-16-2022, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
It is a Republican wet dream that she or now Sinema leaves the Democratic party and become either third party or moderate Republicans. That way they can lie and wait for those and Democrats to eat eachother's lunches.

What? Sinema is not a Maverick under your democrat standards or that is only for Republicans that joins the Democrats.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies