Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-01-2022, 06:05 AM

14,267 posts, read 6,985,021 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoAmericaGo View Post
Nowadays it’s hard to know if things like flags are being used by fans or simply brought in by operatives hoping to make their opponent look bad. Either way it’s a semi free country.
Why would you think a non-supporter would even bother going to one of his rallys?

Old 02-01-2022, 06:06 AM

4,935 posts, read 2,081,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Trumps major policies are known failures. Wake up.
I’m awake and I clearly see the damage Biden is doing and will continue to do. I guess that you think Biden is doing a great job.

If that’s the case, why is the country falling apart?

Honestly, you’re the one that needs to wake up.

Old 02-01-2022, 06:06 AM

20,838 posts, read 17,150,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by corpgypsy View Post
Trump's rally in Texas on January 29 2022 shows exactly why he's so dangerous

"There are times when we should ignore the rhetoric of twice-impeached former President Donald Trump -- and then there are times we must not, because his statements are potentially dangerous to our nation. Trump's comments at his Texas rally on Saturday fall into the latter category."
https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/30/opini...lah/index.html

Confederate Flags, Conspiracies, and the Ghost of JFK Jr.: What I Saw at Trump’s Bananas Texas Rally
It’s part roadshow and part religious revival, but the show is a grift and the religion being revived is fascism

https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...fk-jr-1292592/

Trump’s Texas Trip
https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...an-candidates/

At Texas rally, Trump all but promised a racially charged civil war if he’s indicted |
In one of the most incendiary, dangerous speeches in US history Trump promised mayhem

https://www.inquirer.com/opinion/com...-20220130.html

The disgraced & defeated former president dangled pardons for the Jan. 6 rioters and then urged his supporters to descend on New York, Washington or Atlanta to protest and fight like you've never done before if he is convicted of crimes in the ongoing investigations. He spoke approvingly of the violent effort to overthrow the 2020 election and intimated it may be needed again. Trump also spent most of his speech complaining, falsely, that the election was stolen from him and VP Pence let him down when he wouldn't overturn it.

Come on Republican leaders, where are you? The current head of your political party, DJT, the candidate you successfully brought to the Oval Office, has publicly and openly confessed to having committed the crime of seditious conspiracy against the US Government: He produced a written statement and has verbally said he has a right to overturn the election when he said Pence should have done so for him. DJT also confessed publicly to fomenting and inciting by giving aid and comfort to insurrectionists with those pardons.

He is standing there in front of the world daring The US Government, The AG & The Justice Department to enforce the Rule of Law. You come after me and I will stir up my angry mobs and make America suffer.

This is wrong, this is dangerous and there is a major political party, who by their silence and refusal to condemn Trump and his ongoing threatening, violent rhetoric & anti-democratic positions are condoning him and his menacing movement.
He is an American.

Old 02-01-2022, 06:12 AM

29,860 posts, read 24,990,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ansible90 View Post
Why would you think a non-supporter would even bother going to one of his rallys?

There are protesters at Trump rallies all time. There was one wearing a Biden shirt and causing a scene quite recently actually. There was actually a video of it floating around that I might be able to find.

Old 02-01-2022, 06:14 AM

14,267 posts, read 6,985,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
The only thing bad in this thread is your repulsive post that made things up and falsely played the race card.

Dishonest comments that falsely play the race card cannot be ignored.

Orange man bad.
Another one who didn't listen to the Trump speech, and just attacks the poster instead of thinking about the issue.

Old 02-01-2022, 06:14 AM

51,671 posts, read 25,918,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antinimby View Post
Meanwhile, this is all mild compared to the even more dangerous rhetoric from Democrats like Biden, Harris, Pelosi, AOC, Hillary, Obama, etc.

Of course when Trump talk tough like the Democrats do, it’s all of a sudden, “dangerous.”
"He did it too," doesn't actually work.

For any number of reasons, not the least of which is it is a lame excuse. Ask any LEO or even your mother if you doubt this.

Old 02-01-2022, 06:21 AM

22,010 posts, read 9,586,243 times
Quote:

"There are times when we should ignore the rhetoric of twice-impeached former President Donald Trump -- and then there are times we must not, because his statements are potentially dangerous to our nation. Trump's comments at his Texas rally on Saturday fall into the latter category."

Confederate Flags, Conspiracies, and the Ghost of JFK Jr.: What I Saw at Trump’s Bananas Texas Rally
It’s part roadshow and part religious revival, but the show is a grift and the religion being revived is fascism

Trump’s Texas Trip

At Texas rally, Trump all but promised a racially charged civil war if he’s indicted |
In one of the most incendiary, dangerous speeches in US history Trump promised mayhem

The disgraced & defeated former president dangled pardons for the Jan. 6 rioters and then urged his supporters to descend on New York, Washington or Atlanta to protest and fight like you've never done before if he is convicted of crimes in the ongoing investigations. He spoke approvingly of the violent effort to overthrow the 2020 election and intimated it may be needed again. Trump also spent most of his speech complaining, falsely, that the election was stolen from him and VP Pence let him down when he wouldn't overturn it.

Come on Republican leaders, where are you? The current head of your political party, DJT, the candidate you successfully brought to the Oval Office, has publicly and openly confessed to having committed the crime of seditious conspiracy against the US Government: He produced a written statement and has verbally said he has a right to overturn the election when he said Pence should have done so for him. DJT also confessed publicly to fomenting and inciting by giving aid and comfort to insurrectionists with those pardons.

He is standing there in front of the world daring The US Government, The AG & The Justice Department to enforce the Rule of Law. You come after me and I will stir up my angry mobs and make America suffer.

This is wrong, this is dangerous and there is a major political party, who by their silence and refusal to condemn Trump and his ongoing threatening, violent rhetoric & anti-democratic positions are condoning him and his menacing movement.
Very nice quotes from establishment media.

Old 02-01-2022, 06:24 AM

3,989 posts, read 6,589,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
Very nice quotes from establishment media.
Doesn't take a genius to listen to his speech and come to similar conclusions, but keep on with the fake media rhetoric.

Actually, I take that back - it probably does take a genius so never mind.

Old 02-01-2022, 06:26 AM

3,989 posts, read 6,589,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
He is an American.
No he isn't, but keep telling yourself that he cares about "you" and other Americans.

Newsflash - he doesn't.

Old 02-01-2022, 06:26 AM

30,122 posts, read 18,733,694 times
Quote:

Trump’s Texas Trip

Dangerous = Supported by Citizens

I think we found out how dangerous a demented, corrupt, fake president installed by the oligarchs and the DNC, without the support of the citizens, actually is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies