Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-05-2022, 09:43 AM

13,388 posts, read 6,434,576 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
I suppose Biden parading around outside, alone, while wearing a useless mask constantly is different. Certainly not “politics,” right?
I have no idea when or why Biden wears a mask. But, one thing is for sure, I don't trust you to accurately and objectively portray what he is doing.

Some people wear masks outside or in their cars(another silly far right whining point) because they find it more convenient than taking a mask on and off.

And, I disagree with you that masks are useless.

Old 03-05-2022, 09:49 AM

14,215 posts, read 4,586,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
I have no idea when or why Biden wears a mask. But, one thing is for sure, I don't trust you to accurately and objectively portray what he is doing.

Some people wear masks outside or in their cars(another silly far right whining point) because they find it more convenient than taking a mask on and off.

And, I disagree with you that masks are useless.
if you eat inside a restaurant or bar, make sure you wear your masks to prevent covid infection. You can take your mask off while eating or drinking. It's covid proof

Do not gather in a large group to prevent community infection, but you can gather in large group as long as it's a BLM protest or riot. It's covid proof

Old 03-05-2022, 09:52 AM

35,680 posts, read 21,030,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beachGecko View Post
Excuse me? I didn’t get jabbed. And since I live in Florida the only places I wore masks were airplanes and Ubers, always below the nose.

They do jack squat. This virus is harmless and the reason I never got sick is because I’m healthy. Eat right and exercise everyday.
I’m a native of Fl and for awhile there all places of business required masks. When the gov. Told them to stop wearing them at businesses - my son was infected at his pt job in an auto store and died in South Fl after 35 days fighting for his life. I got covid from my grand, but before that I kept my mask on even overseas and traveling for my job.
You do what you want - but I know masks, social distancing, Jabs -all made a difference.

Old 03-05-2022, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
if you eat inside a restaurant or bar, make sure you wear your masks to prevent covid infection. You can take your mask off while eating or drinking. It's covid proof

Do not gather in a large group to prevent community infection, but you can gather in large group as long as it's a BLM protest or riot. It's covid proof
Did you not wear masks at your office ? Did you get your shot? Curious

Old 03-05-2022, 09:57 AM

19,825 posts, read 12,086,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
I’m a native of Fl and for awhile there all places of business required masks. When the gov. Told them to stop wearing them at businesses - my son was infected at his pt job in an auto store and died in South Fl after 35 days fighting for his life. I got covid from my grand, but before that I kept my mask on even overseas and traveling for my job.
You do what you want - but I know masks, social distancing, Jabs -all made a difference.
He never told them to stop wearing masks at businesses. He opposed mandates but you know that.

Old 03-05-2022, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Did you not wear masks at your office ? Did you get your shot? Curious
masks, yes

vax shot, no

Old 03-05-2022, 10:02 AM

Quote:
How about you stop making up lies? When did Desantis told businesses to stop wearing masks?

https://www.flgov.com/2021/11/18/gov...-florida-jobs/
Quote:
âś“ Private Employer COVID-19 vaccine mandates are prohibited.
‣ Employees can choose from numerous exemptions, including but not limited to, health or religious concerns; pregnancy or anticipated future pregnancy; and past recovery from COVID-19.
‣ Employees can choose to opt for periodic testing or PPE as an exemption.
‣ Employers must cover the costs of testing and PPE exemptions for employees.

Old 03-05-2022, 10:02 AM

Quote:
masks, yes

vax shot, no
Ok - I figured that- not sure required in the field.

Old 03-05-2022, 10:05 AM

8,414 posts, read 4,571,146 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
What does any of this have to do with your original statement that a mask won’t prevent someone from bringing Covid home?

Does this mean that you can’t prove that my mask wearing and the mask wearing of every other employee and client kept me safe?

THEN WEAR THE DAMN THING! Just don't use the power of government to make me wear one. How hard is that?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Old 03-05-2022, 10:05 AM

Quote:
How about you stop making up lies? When did Desantis told businesses to stop wearing masks?

https://www.flgov.com/2021/11/18/gov...-florida-jobs/
Private Bz prohibited from mandatory masks. That’s what happened. You right not directly he didn’t. And, my son could have kept his on - but unfortunately he figured all was ok now - and it wasn’t.
Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies