Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-05-2022, 06:20 AM

2,910 posts, read 1,171,029 times

Advertisements

And...poof - it's gone. For now.
Look for the Omega 9 variant to roar in, oh, let's say, around October, just as the mid-terms are around the corner.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-05-2022, 06:30 AM

30,869 posts, read 19,495,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_n_Tenn View Post
Pay attention to those who wears masks outside or driving. They need the pandemic for security.
Yep, people driving in their car alone wearing a mask always makes me giggle.

Nothing in my lifetime has empowered Democrats to steal freedoms more than this pandemic opportunity. I've never seen Democrats happier than they were locking people up in their houses and having their media monopoly cancel anyone who tried to utter some facts and truths that didn't fit their false narratives.

Old 03-05-2022, 06:32 AM

30,869 posts, read 19,495,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOldPuss View Post
And...poof - it's gone. For now.
Look for the Omega 9 variant to roar in, oh, let's say, around October, just as the mid-terms are around the corner.
You can pretty much book that along with we can't have anyone check any identification so all ballots must be counted, especially if they're illegal immigrants.

Old 03-05-2022, 06:38 AM

24,900 posts, read 9,651,603 times
Dems will wait until after midterms to find a new COVID variant.

Until then, mission accomplished, no more COVID. Putin exterminated it with his invasion.

8,660 posts, read 9,187,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Yep, people driving in their car alone wearing a mask always makes me giggle.

Nothing in my lifetime has empowered Democrats to steal freedoms more than this pandemic opportunity. I've never seen Democrats happier than they were locking people up in their houses and having their media monopoly cancel anyone who tried to utter some facts and truths that didn't fit their false narratives.
How about those millions of mail in ballets. Many were duplicates. The beauty of it all is one can scan a pile over and over again. Just kick out the media and inspectors and presto, Brandon and Giggles.

30,454 posts, read 23,916,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by toodie View Post
In Chicagoland about half of people in the burbs are still wearing masks in grocery stores as of last week. They are permanently mentally damaged.
Local news mentions Covid stats everyday.
Teachers union tells Lightfoot that mask requirement in schools must remain in place, it’s a part of their agreement and there will be “consequences” if lifted. They’re so stupid they’ll probably go back to virtual if masks are lifted. Neanderthals in the city.
MSM has moved on. Nothing matters other than Ukraine.
There's a politician in the Sacramento area in CA who was 'shocked' that despite the mandates for kids wearing masks in schools was dropped, his daughter, a student, said that when she went to school after it was dropped, 'about 80%' (not an actual number but more based on what she saw) were still wearing their masks.

They have damaged children into living in fear, believing everything an 'expert' says, and never questioning anything.

Hopefully, over time, those kids will take the stupid things off of their faces.

I don't care what grown ups do - if they want to wear those things all the way to their coffin, go ahead. To me, it's a great indicator of who is gullible and dumb. Makes it easier to know who to trust or befriend. Saves a whole lot of time figuring out that they are stupid.

Even the senior apartment complex that I went to last week has dropped the silly mask mandates. I delivered to a lady who couldn't even get out of her chair that easily. The instructions in the order were to enter her apartment after I knocked on the door and heard her say to come in, and then I was to put the bag of groceries on her lap. So, I had to get close to grandma. And guess what? Grandma wasn't wearing a mask.

Overnight, only the die hards, and poor brain washed kids are still going on about Covid. Everyone else is living free again.

They can try to bring it back, but they're going to have a difficult time getting the majority to believe them again.

Old 03-05-2022, 06:41 AM

22,696 posts, read 24,743,463 times
Russia gets firm control of Ukraine and the midterms pass, great time to
see a new and heightened response to the nightmarish pandemic........that is
what I strongly suspect may happen.

Old 03-05-2022, 06:46 AM

3,452 posts, read 2,846,047 times
Gee, I thought it was supposed to have disappeared the day after the 2020 election. When that didn't happen, it was supposed to be the day after Biden was sworn in. It still didn't happen. Now that it's finally waning, which has been happening for weeks now, it's "poof it's over". Following the narrative, I see.

Old 03-05-2022, 06:48 AM

8,660 posts, read 9,187,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyul View Post
Russia gets firm control of Ukraine and the midterms pass, great time to
see a new and heightened response to the nightmarish pandemic........that is
what I strongly suspect may happen.
There's always the fall back option. The world is melting....global warming. Everyone will be mandated to wear a mask and a butt plug in order to cool the Sun.

Old 03-05-2022, 06:50 AM

31,339 posts, read 14,403,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
Doesn't seem to be important anymore. Nobody's talking about it. The bot army was reprogrammed for Ukraine, I guess.

If that doesn't tell you that it was all just hysteria, nothing will.

I don't follow network news anymore... so maybe they're still mentioning it occasionally, but the bot army is clearly on Ukraine now, so the media likely is, too. The army just does as they're programmed to do.

Is the pandemic still a thing in your bubble? It's all but disappeared from mine.
Gone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xS5bCiCl304
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies