Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-12-2022, 12:22 PM

14,221 posts, read 4,588,279 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Still haven't mentioned why Biden is to blame.
Goodnight/leftist/Biden in 2020: "I implore you to not re-elect Trump. Elect Biden instead because the adults are back in charge. The buck stops with the President"

Goodnight/leftist/Biden in 2022: "Still haven't mentioned why Biden is to blame"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-12-2022, 02:45 PM

8,681 posts, read 11,074,410 times
so it isn’t transitory which was claimed by Biden?

Old 03-12-2022, 02:54 PM

18,432 posts, read 8,264,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirtiger View Post
so it isn’t transitory which was claimed by Biden?
Biden begging the Saudi's to increase production....and the Saudi's saying no....makes it the Saudi's fault

Old 03-12-2022, 02:56 PM

18,432 posts, read 8,264,501 times
Biden's renewable energy rush is making gas prices skyrocket

"The Biden administration exacerbated the inflation of gas prices by both restricting the supply of oil and pressuring banks and asset managers to divest from traditional energy projects. The result of these flawed policies is weakened purchasing power for consumers and more reliance on foreign countries to keep the United States powered."

https://thehill.com/opinion/energy-e...ices-skyrocket

Old 03-12-2022, 03:00 PM

1,251 posts, read 1,077,494 times
Biden is the absolute worst president since Carter. I entered adulthood under the Carter disaster, and am now fearing for my niece and granddaughter as they graduate next May. Their generation also had the manipulated virus destroy half their high school years.

Old 03-12-2022, 03:03 PM

2,842 posts, read 2,327,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
LOL...now we know.....Biden only gets information his handlers give him

“I’m sick of this stuff… The American people think the reason for inflation is the government spending more money,” Biden said angrily. “Simply. Not. True.”

“Democrats didn’t cause this problem. Vladimir Putin did,” Biden said

“From the moment he put his over 150,000 troops on the Ukrainian border, the price of gasoline in January went up 75 cents,”

“Make no mistake, inflation is largely the fault of Putin,” Biden griped.

=====

Matt Whitlock
@mattdizwhitlock
From the time Biden's $1.9T spending bill passed in March - which Obama economist Larry Summers called "the least responsible economic policy in 40 years" - inflation has outpaced wage growth, giving Americans a pay-cut.

Biden thinks everyone is stupid.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ladimir-putin/

============
When you ban another countries pipe line.....because it will hurt their economy

...and then ban your own countries pipe line....because it's the right thing to do
There is basically zero chance that Biden gets reelected. He's better than Trump, but BARELY!

Old 03-12-2022, 03:56 PM

30,424 posts, read 21,234,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharpydove View Post
Biden is the absolute worst president since Carter. I entered adulthood under the Carter disaster, and am now fearing for my niece and granddaughter as they graduate next May. Their generation also had the manipulated virus destroy half their high school years.
I gotta Rate Bush 1 and 2 about the worst with their failed wars and record oil prices in 1991 and 08 nate. But Obama was the worst and Joe may pass him up as even more worse.

Old 03-12-2022, 04:44 PM

3,698 posts, read 1,362,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
Ok, we also need Joe "You lie" Wilson.

No one will stand up and say "The Emperor has no clothes on".

Biden must really think Americans are that stupid.
Joe Wilson lied. His trip to Niger did not debunk the yellowcake story, nothing of it got back to Cheney. Wilson claimed in no uncertain terms that it did. He was a fraud. He and his wife saw an opportunity for a promotion from their civil service jobs into politics. He would have been John Kerrys nominee for Secretary of State, the day the Senate report came out revealing his claims were lies Kerry washed his hands of him.
Off topic, just sayin.

Of course the war wasnt primarily about WMD, but they also didnt lie about them. 20 years later not one intelligence document has surfaced which was available to Bush that judged Saddam had disarmed.
Funny how something completely false can become factual if its repeated often enough.

Old 03-12-2022, 04:50 PM

3,698 posts, read 1,362,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RemingtonRumington View Post
The president literally has a dial on his desk that controls gas prices. I thought everybody knew that…
Yep theyre called executive orders, several he signed the first week in office initiated all this. Actually the day he was elected because the industry heard him promise he would do it and knew he would.

Old 03-12-2022, 05:38 PM

1,251 posts, read 1,077,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LKJ1988 View Post
I gotta Rate Bush 1 and 2 about the worst with their failed wars and record oil prices in 1991 and 08 nate. But Obama was the worst and Joe may pass him up as even more worse.
Heck, you honestly won’t get much pushback from me. They all stink.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies