Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-18-2022, 03:52 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,388,318 times

Advertisements

Meanwhile in reality we run some of the better voting security on the planet. Most of the "solutions" people try and come up with are more about disenfranchising people, then about security.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-18-2022, 03:55 PM

10,491 posts, read 4,051,560 times
First-

Have a deadline of the mail in ballots to be postmarked at least a week, preferably 30 days of the election.
Have transparent counting by all parties involved, and I dare say, all counting needs to be done under surveillance in real time. No boarding up windows, no private counting at 3 AM in the morning when the rest of the staff have left.

Old 04-18-2022, 04:01 PM

10,491 posts, read 4,051,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uconn97 View Post
Funny everyone just skipped right past your question. Don't you know there is only cheating when a Democrat wins?
Speak for yourself. I still think Gore won Florida, but Jeb had to make sure his brother won by making sure the voting cards were confusing with the butterfly ballot.

Old 04-18-2022, 04:24 PM

1,904 posts, read 1,046,595 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Require universal voter ID
Ban "vote harvesting"
Ensure that "vote by mail" has safeguards and securities to prevent ballot theft from mail boxes, and mandate verification of how many ballots go to a single address
Purge voter rolls when a property is sold or someone exits a lease
Require a SSN verification to vote and compare to a national database of registered voters to ensure voters are not registered and voting in more than one location
PROSECUTE THOSE WHO COMMIT VOTER FRAUD

This man has it Right....

Every 1rst world country on Planet Earth requires a Voters ID Card...

Democrats don't want this because it would DESTROY their chances to win any election...

Old 04-18-2022, 04:26 PM

4,512 posts, read 1,867,464 times
All mail in voting except for military personnel stationed overseas needs to be banned.

If you are too stupid, incompetent, incapacitated, lazy….whatever to get your sorry ass to a voting booth to vote in person, then you shouldn’t be voting anyways.

Mail in voting is not secure whatsoever and rife with fraud. It is single-handedly responsible for the installation of the biden regime and the subsequent irreparable harm that has been done to our country.

Old 04-18-2022, 04:29 PM

30,075 posts, read 18,682,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
We just cannot have these people in office another 4 years. Our country is at stake. We think these next 2 elections should be a huge red wave but we can underestimate their cheating abilities. To me they don't seem too worried about elections because they keep doubling down on their bad policies. That's just odd. It sends a red flag to me that they must have some new way to cheat and think they will be sitting pretty in the elections.

What can be done to help stop as much cheating with ballots of illegals, dead people and people voting multiple times?

I think all USPS drop boxes should be locked at voting times so random people can't dump a bunch of ballots off anonymously without any type ID. Go inside the post office and present ID. Also they should have their pic taken just in case their ID is fake.
Don't allow democrats to vote.

If democrats vote, there will be cheating- they do not believe in fair elections nor respect the will of the electorate.

We are living among a group of people in the US (liberals) who do not share our respect for the rule of law, The Constitution, or fair elections. It is rapidly approaching a time in which we can no longer co-exist with such a group of people who do not share ANY of the concepts that have bound us as a nation for 250 years.

Our Union is based on the notion that individuals have protection under the law and certain rights that cannot be revoked from the government. Liberals think that government power and liberal ideology supercedes ANY INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS OR GUARANTEES.

Fascism and democracies cannot co-exist, which will eventually result in the conservative, free states leaving the left wing fascist states to their own accord. We cannot and will not be ruled by "enlightened" tyrants who no longer support the basic foundations of our republic.

Old 04-18-2022, 04:29 PM

3,275 posts, read 1,754,718 times
Show or scan drivers license /ID card. But some call this "Voter suppression".

Old 04-18-2022, 04:38 PM

10,379 posts, read 10,675,257 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirage98de View Post
All mail in voting except for military personnel stationed overseas needs to be banned.

If you are too stupid, incompetent, incapacitated, lazy….whatever to get your sorry ass to a voting booth to vote in person, then you shouldn’t be voting anyways.

Mail in voting is not secure whatsoever and rife with fraud. It is single-handedly responsible for the installation of the biden regime and the subsequent irreparable harm that has been done to our country.
Do you have any idea that many people travel constantly for their job? I worked as a consultant and was always traveling all over the country. I worked on one engagement that was 900 miles from my hometown. I flew to that city on Monday mornings and flew home on Fridays evenings. Most of the time, I had no idea where I was going to be week to week. Our method of voting was fine when it was developed in the 1800s. It no longer works for many people.

Old 04-18-2022, 04:53 PM

4,512 posts, read 1,867,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by villageidiot1 View Post
Do you have any idea that many people travel constantly for their job? I worked as a consultant and was always traveling all over the country. I worked on one engagement that was 900 miles from my hometown. I flew to that city on Monday mornings and flew home on Fridays evenings. Most of the time, I had no idea where I was going to be week to week. Our method of voting was fine when it was developed in the 1800s. It no longer works for many people.
We have now experienced firsthand how harmful mail in voting is to this country. I’m sorry that it would inconvenience a very small percentage of the population, but the future of our country depends on ending mail in voting.

Old 04-18-2022, 04:56 PM

10,379 posts, read 10,675,257 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirage98de View Post
We have now experienced firsthand how harmful mail in voting is to this country. I’m sorry that it would inconvenience a very small percentage of the population, but the future of our country depends on ending mail in voting.
Please provide one real example.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies