Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-24-2022, 04:44 PM

6,933 posts, read 2,393,829 times

Advertisements

Bleach Bit ~ Hammer Time!!!!

Woooooooooot!!!!!!

Hillary says, "Subpoena THIS!!!"

You go girl; show the peons who's the boss, and whom is above the LAW!

Yay team useful IDIOTS
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2022, 05:06 PM

39,875 posts, read 26,532,311 times
For the BBC to report it, it's a serious sign the media wall is cracking. Admittedly, BBC has more integrity than the US MSM, but at the same time, they are far from innocent in complicity to manipulate the message.

Now, if there are 5 people taking the 5th, that's 5 people to lean on, to sweat, and to make a sweetheart deal with to get one to turn on the others, including going all the way to the top.

Old 05-24-2022, 05:08 PM

20,836 posts, read 17,115,957 times
In one short week, Durham's case has established that

Hillary knew the document was conjured and approved it

The CIA reviewed the document and found it to be implausible

The FBI aka Comey said the document came from the DOJ knowing both the document and that statement were false.

FBI agents were kept in the dark by Comey and others about the nature of the deception.

5 people close to Clinton have taken the 5th.

It's like watching a chess master play

Durham has granted immunity to an individual in exchange for testimony.

Last edited by AADAD; 05-24-2022 at 06:09 PM..

Old 05-24-2022, 05:11 PM

7,826 posts, read 4,571,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
“What do they have to hide?”
Might try asking Trump lawyers Jeffrey Clark and John Eastman or maybe Roger Stone? ....oh wait they plead the fifth during an investigation too...

Old 05-24-2022, 05:21 PM

46,307 posts, read 27,131,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
I haven't been wrong a single time in this thread.
You know you lied, and I've proven it and you continued to say I was wrong.

Quote:
All you've done is deflect with nonsense about how long ago the buttery mails scandal died.
You posted a 2016 link about a current situation and when called about it, you said, yea I know. So who is deflecting?

Quote:
You mistake frustration for anger, but you mistake a lot of things, so I don't expect better.
I'm not sure how you can expect anything when you lied and said, yea I lied?

Quote:
I'm getting off this crazy train with you and DK. The answer to my actual question appears to be, that Hilldog "should be" prosecuted for a relatively wild interpretation of the Espionage Act relating to the Steele Dossier and its release to the press. I'm going on record that has a snowball's chance in hell of happening.
You asked further questions, maybe you forgot that, within this thread?

Quote:
I'll happily admit it if I'm wrong.
Then you should delete your prior posts to show you are wrong.

Quote:
Have a good night, everyone.
I'd run also knowingly that I lied in a thread and was called out on it. Good night.

Old 05-24-2022, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by take57 View Post
Might try asking Trump lawyers Jeffrey Clark and John Eastman or maybe Roger Stone? ....oh wait they plead the fifth during an investigation too...
Well, this is not about trump. Try again.

Old 05-24-2022, 05:31 PM

7,826 posts, read 4,571,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
I realize that, it's about pleading the fifth which incidentally a number of Trump associates have done. Change the thread title that specially says "taking the fifth" and you might have a point...

Old 05-24-2022, 05:33 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,227,836 times
Quote:
Funny how that’s not being said by those that have said the same thing for so long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Bingo

Last edited by erieguy; 05-24-2022 at 05:51 PM..

Old 05-24-2022, 05:37 PM

27,159 posts, read 15,334,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaTransplant View Post
So in this case, pleading the 5th indicates guilt on the part of the principal target of the investigation? I imagine there’s some other major investigation going on, somewhere, where the 5th has been pled. Must mean the same thing-right?

Just trying to make sure you guys don’t accidentally become incredible hypocrites.
In as far as the subject at hand goes don't deny what that in your soul you know but won't admit.

Old 05-24-2022, 05:39 PM

Quote:
I realize that, it's about pleading the fifth which incidentally a number of Trump associates have done. Change the thread title that specially says "taking the fifth" and you might have a point...
Why does the OP need to change the thread title to prove your post correct? Really, think about that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies