Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-24-2022, 08:05 AM

57,410 posts, read 26,359,432 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Reagan and Clinton weren't accused of treason for 3+ years by people who actually were committing treason.
Both were in danger of being impeached, both were mostly silent on the investigations. Trump was unaffected by the investigation yet choose to Tweet on the investigation every day painting himself as the victim.

Benghazi lasted over 2 years and had multiple congressional hearings and witnesses culminating in a 14 hour interrogation of Hillary Clinton, much more severe than what Trump had to endure.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2022, 08:10 AM

18,571 posts, read 8,369,942 times
...they were lying by design

Old 05-24-2022, 08:21 AM

21,219 posts, read 19,835,136 times
Adam Shiff and all the impeachment collaborators should also all be thrown in jail for lying to Congress and attempting an insurrection under false pretenses against the Trump Presidency. Better yet, since they invoked Russia's complicity, they should be charged for treason and executed.

Old 05-24-2022, 08:22 AM

28,343 posts, read 16,430,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephan A Smith View Post
1) For having an illegal server in her house where top secret confidential information was sent, which was against the law according to Comey, but he said he still would not prosecute her. WTF! Imagine if that was someone else lower down the chain.
That ship sailed long ago. Best make your peace with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephan A Smith View Post
2) What is very much looking like she is the origin of the fake Russion collusion story and used the FBI to do her bidding. If everything her inner circle is confessing to under oath in court now holds true, she should be prosecuted, but she will skate free again. Mark my words. Clintons will never be held to the law like regular people are....

What crime did she commit by engaging in the above behavior?

Old 05-24-2022, 08:39 AM

25,986 posts, read 12,988,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
I don't know. WE knew it. I think most of the left were so blinded by hate that they were willing, no, eager to believe anything about Trump.
I totallly agree with you. I've read posts recently here where lefty poster's are still calling Trump a "Russian operative", even after all this testimony & evidence to the contrary.

Go back through the "Orange Man Bad" threads even after the March 2019 Muller verdict of NO RUSSIAN COLLUSION & you'll see post after lefty post of them banging that drum incessantly...like Howler Monkees protecting their territory & warning of danger:

https://www.americanbar.org/news/aba...investigation/

Old 05-24-2022, 08:46 AM

34,282 posts, read 18,657,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
The only satisfaction we will ever get is watching her health deteriorate and knowing how much her failed attempt at the presidency haunts her.
She'll NEVER be a happy person. She wasn't before and the loss to Trump, of all people, after knowing she would win has made her even worse. She's an admitted alcoholic saying that she probably leaned too much on Chardonay after her election loss. I would speculate she also relies on prescription drugs for at least sleep aids and anti depression.

Old 05-24-2022, 08:48 AM

46,374 posts, read 27,214,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
Prosecuted for........?
Well one, she deleted emails after she was issued a subpoena to provide them.

Old 05-24-2022, 08:54 AM

5,632 posts, read 1,775,977 times
Quote:

On your first comment, I agree, which is why I’m saying she simply won’t be prosecuted for anything ever, even if caught on camera taking a bribe or selling drugs.

On the second comment, as I always say, wait for all the details to come out on things like this. “So far”, her inner circle is testifying under oath that she is the originator of a fake story and purposely misused the FBI to investigate something she knew was fake. We shall have to see how deep this goes and how many people will fess up.

This is why I tell those wanting to see her prosecuted, to calm their jets and wait to see. You and I both know there are different rules for the ruling class versus the rest of us.

Only time will tell and I would bet what’s left of my 401k she never gets charged and prosecuted for anything.

Old 05-24-2022, 09:00 AM

78,675 posts, read 60,867,104 times
There are some funny threads from a couple years back about this blaming Trump and saying bringing up Hillary is deflection lol.

Aged like fine wine...or whine.

Old 05-24-2022, 09:05 AM

10,945 posts, read 4,630,749 times
Quote:
whether or not a ship has sailed, has no bearing on the validity of the ship. WOW. That a human being holds this view is the most staggering

Quote:
hmmm, a us citizen conspired with russian spies to influence an election. Didnt they make this up telling it was a major major crime for impeachment 1? (hint: yes)

why are you so selective?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies