Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-28-2022, 07:34 AM

59,106 posts, read 27,340,319 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
Wrong....CBP reported 1.96 MILLION apprehensions in FY2021...largest number of illegals ever to enter the US.

MSM seems to be missing a million....
MSN NOT tell the entire store? Shocking, just SHOCKING, I tell ya!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2022, 07:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboyxjon View Post
Would be nice if our current administration AT LEAST TRIED to enforce laws on the books, but they don’t.
Joe Biden and Alejandro Mayorkas (and Democrats by extension) are a complete disaster on this topic. It’s so offensive to me that they throw their arms up in despair and act like this is some sort of longstanding problem that simply can’t be controlled. Umm, they’re HELPING illegal aliens enter the country and then flying them to whatever destination they choose!
"Joe Biden and Alejandro Mayorkas (and Democrats by extension) are a complete disaster on this topic. It’s so offensive to me that they throw their arms up in despair....."

But, but, but biden made VP the CZAR!

Who, the last I heard, has NOT even VISITED the border yet!

Old 04-28-2022, 07:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfalie View Post
It's too bad that Mitch blocked bipartisian legislation 8 years ago and failed to move ahead with anything since.
Pleas post the ENTIRE bill.

Old 04-28-2022, 07:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Trump recognized the danger to America that open borders allows and look what they did to him. His wall was a joke to the Left and his stay in Mexico order was cruel.

Illegal Immigration is a huge problem and it will be the ultimate end of us. The Dems are loving it because they see a future voting block and the Reps are not sure what to do because making too big a stand against it will put a Trump like target on your back.

Meanwhile the good people of this country are being hurt both physically and financially and the minorities are being displaced. The Legal immigrants are still smarting from the slap in the face the Dems gave them.

What are we up to now in Illegal alien residents? 20 million? 25 million??
" His wall was a joke to the Left"

Yet the voted and supported obama's "wall"

Dems, hypocrites to the core!

Old 04-28-2022, 09:02 AM

23,990 posts, read 15,096,054 times
Walls in some places like San Diego are fine. Make it harder to get in. Make them climb cliffs or take a boat.

But those who want in will get in because there is nothing stopping them. Deportation is slim to none. The punishment is nothing.

E Verify is a joke. A fake id will get them a job.

Old 04-28-2022, 09:31 AM

62,974 posts, read 29,170,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
Walls in some places like San Diego are fine. Make it harder to get in. Make them climb cliffs or take a boat.

But those who want in will get in because there is nothing stopping them. Deportation is slim to none. The punishment is nothing.

E Verify is a joke. A fake id will get them a job.
We need 1,000 miles of good physical barriers where the border is the most porous. Trump managed to build 450 miles of new and replacement walls until Biden ended it. So we need more walls than just in the San Diego area. Most illegals are coming through Arizona and Texas.

The idea of the wall is to force them to try more dangerous routes so fewer will try and fewer will succeed.

E-verify needs improvement but it's still a good tool to detect unlawful workers. We need the wall to deter as many as we can from getting into our country where they work for cash and can't be detected.

Old 04-28-2022, 09:38 AM

4,549 posts, read 2,274,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
This is neither a natural nor lawful demographic change.
On the bright side, we can claim minority status and accuse everyone of being racist if they look at us sideways.

Old 04-28-2022, 10:48 AM

62,974 posts, read 29,170,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JenaS62 View Post
On the bright side, we can claim minority status and accuse everyone of being racist if they look at us sideways.
Not worth it to me to see our country being destroyed and over ran with illegals who do not share our culture and language and that will turn us into a third world country.

Old 04-28-2022, 02:39 PM

4,426 posts, read 5,158,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JenaS62 View Post
Country’s over when that stage is reached without tribalism being stamped out. Besides Europe(cause their already screwed), African Americans and mixed people, any other group in their right minds will high tail it out as soon as their home countries become wealthy and stable enough.

Old 04-28-2022, 03:49 PM

6,987 posts, read 21,935,527 times
A fake ID will work to some extent like a person used mine untill the medica;l clinic called my home phone an asked me by name to call their office. ...i took care of that issue./....things still going on with all of my history in their hands./
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies