Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-22-2022, 07:26 PM

4,904 posts, read 6,016,556 times

Advertisements

They're not stupid. They're evil power hungry psychopaths.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-22-2022, 07:28 PM

7,511 posts, read 4,355,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
Yeah, right …
Nothing says SMART like Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Nancy Pelosi, Maxine Waters, AOC, the Squad, the View women, libs on Tik Tok, Michael Avenatti,, Adam Schiff or Chuck Schumer

Old 05-22-2022, 07:30 PM

5,913 posts, read 3,186,735 times
Well, one must wonder if they are against all of this then one must be against America. Democrats also control 70% of the economic output of the country. No offense but there is a reason why rural, Republican areas are not desirable. Shrug/

Old 05-22-2022, 07:32 PM

22,473 posts, read 12,003,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakformonday View Post
Well, one must wonder if they are against all of this then one must be against America. Democrats also control 70% of the economic output of the country. No offense but there is a reason why rural, Republican areas are not desirable. Shrug/
So...why are large numbers of your fellow libs moving to red states?

Old 05-22-2022, 07:39 PM

5,913 posts, read 3,186,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
So...why are large numbers of your fellow libs moving to red states?
WHich red states and in particular, which cities? You don't want libs or people from the productive areas moving to your rural red state. You all will be unable to compete and they will step all over you. I know Austin and Miami are some areas people are moving--areas not known to be MAGA heckholes. Yes.

Old 05-22-2022, 07:42 PM

4,477 posts, read 3,302,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
Like...Can anyone explain to me how not so bright people gained so much control over those who claim to be smarter...the Republicans?
Who ever claimed Democrats aren't bright?

Old 05-22-2022, 07:43 PM

148 posts, read 113,757 times
Because for as many dumb things as Democrats do, Republicans somehow manage to be even worse.

Old 05-22-2022, 07:45 PM

33,316 posts, read 12,534,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VikingsToValhalla View Post
Republicans don't have to lie at all.
They can simply point their finger at all of the idiotic things Democrats have done or support.

For instance, the Democrat party's woke agenda claims that there are 40+ genders, that young children can undergo sex change procedures, and Democrat prosecutors, judges, and mayors are causing crime to skyrocket in liberal cities.

Republicans can simply point out that liberal policies like these are ridiculously stupid, moronic, and lack common sense, and the majority of people will probably agree with them.
I graduated from high school in the 70s in one of the most affluent towns in California with a top 1% school system (both of those points are still true today re my town), and then from college at a 'public ivy'.

IIRC, as recently as the late 80s or early 90s my town was 2/3 Republican. Now it is the opposite of that, or even more slanted towards Democrats.

Earlier today I was looking at the websites of the schools that cover through 8th grade (elementary and intermediate) in my town........

If someone told me I had to raise a kid in California in this day and age, I'd pick a top Sacramento area (closer to the Sierras for skiing than my native Bay Area), and send my kids to private schools or home school them.

Old 05-22-2022, 07:50 PM

3,594 posts, read 1,794,600 times
About 60% of the population are feelers, 40% are thinkers. They have a baked in advantage. The vast majority of people don’t operate based on logic. They’ve also paid off a lot of people government workers, welfare recipients, education system, etc that will vote for their self interests even if it’s not good for the greater good.

Old 05-22-2022, 07:53 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,165,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
Like...

-The most powerful country on Earth
-The White House
-The House of Representatives
-The Senate
-All the Federal Agencies: FBI, DOJ, DHS, EPA, ect.
-The DC Swamp of unelected official
-Education on every level
-The Media
-Big Tech
-Big Pharma
-Big Banks
-Elections
-Unions
-Human Resource departments
-Not-for-profits
-A rapidly-growing army of gov't workers w/ massive pensions & cadillac health plans
-The entire West coast of the U.S.
-Most of the Eastern seashore of the U.S.
-Nearly every major city

Can anyone explain to me how not so bright people gained so much control over those who claim to be smarter...the Republicans?
The dems lie a lot and we have the main stream media lying too backing up the lies and the stupid gullible people believe the propaganda and believe the garbage.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies