Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-12-2022, 06:00 PM

25,449 posts, read 9,813,207 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
proud boys aren't an actual organized group that have any connection to Trump. I remember when they were first identified years back, it's an idea that grew from there but they are mostly media made like most groups these days.
Except they actually did align themselves with him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-12-2022, 06:12 PM

29,825 posts, read 24,917,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
Except they actually did align themselves with him.

And the grand wizard of the KKK endorsed Hillary when she ran for president. What's the point? Everyone knows fringe groups and nut cases exist and they have to vote for someone. Did you hate Ronald Reagan or the Bushes all because a bunch of losers in neo nazi groups probably overwhelmingly voted for them???

Heck, the current president was a fricken segregationist who said he didn't want his children going to school in a "racial jungle"! Do you realize how hypocritical democrats sound when they criticize others for doing stuff they were doing not that long ago in time??? Heck, the KKK and the democrats were basically one in the same just a few generations ago.

Old 06-12-2022, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
And the grand wizard of the KKK endorsed Hillary when she ran for president. What's the point? Everyone knows fringe groups and nut cases exist and they have to vote for someone. Did you had Ronald Reagan or the Bushes all because a bunch of loser neo nazis probably overwhelmingly voted for them???
Trump seemed to be fairly enamored of the Proud Boys himself when he told them to stand back and stand by and again when at the end of the day on January 6th, he sent them home with a big I love you. I don't think Hillary said anything like that to the grand wizard of the KKK. Trump loves the adoration, even from the fringe groups and nut cases, narcissist that he is. He loves anyone who will do his bidding, as the Proud Boys proved that day.

I know all about how the Republicans and Democrats were different parties back in the day.

Old 06-12-2022, 06:20 PM

31,074 posts, read 22,094,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thriftylefty View Post
31 members of white supremacist group Patriot Front arrested near Pride event in Idaho
Associated Press

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...de/7598996001/

I'm surprised there's not a thread on this unless I missed it.
Great news
It would have been great if Police used the same criteria in 2020 with the BLM Riots all over the country, and arrested BLM Rioters. Imagine all of the lives and small businesses saved Instead Democrat politicians called them "mostly peacefully protests", with the current VP bailing them out

Democrats are so delusional, they would drive the country into the ground and call it good

Old 06-12-2022, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Trump seemed to be fairly enamored of the Proud Boys himself when he told them to stand back and stand by and again when at the end of the day on January 6th, he sent them home with a big I love you. I don't think Hillary said anything like that to the grand wizard of the KKK. Trump loves the adoration, even from the fringe groups and nut cases, narcissist that he is. He loves anyone who will do his bidding, as the Proud Boys proved that day.

I know all about how the Republicans and Democrats were different parties back in the day.

It is my understanding that Trump told the protesters to be peaceful. The protest was not a proud boy event. They were one of many groups involved. I never heard Trump endorse the proud boys or claim to be affiliated with them. In my opinion, they are to Trump/republicans what BLM and pAntifa are to democrats. They are tolerated, but mainstream politicians try to keep a healthy distance from the ruckus and don't consider it desirable or adventitious for the country.

Old 06-12-2022, 06:23 PM

23,627 posts, read 12,553,459 times
Quote:

But she did kiss Byrd on the lips, and she had also said she was proud to be a Goldwater Girl.

Old 06-12-2022, 06:28 PM

17,806 posts, read 13,703,655 times
Quote:
And the grand wizard of the KKK endorsed Hillary when she ran for president.
I fer crissakes.

Quote:
We want Hillary Clinton to win," he said. "She is telling everybody one thing, but she has a hidden agenda. She’s telling everybody "what they want to hear so she can get elected, because she’s Bill Clinton’s wife, she’s close to the Bushes. Once she’s in the presidency, she’s going to come out and her true colors are going to show. Border policies are going to be put in place. Our second amendment rights that she’s saying she’s against now, she’s not against. She’s just our choice for the presidency."
If you have the intuitiveness of a fourth grader you should be able to read through that one.

Old 06-12-2022, 06:36 PM

Quote:
It is my understanding that Trump told the protesters to be peaceful. The protest was not a proud boy event. They were one of many groups involved. I never heard Trump endorse the proud boys or claim to be affiliated with them. In my opinion, they are to Trump/republicans what BLM and pAntifa are to democrats. They are tolerated, but mainstream politicians try to keep a healthy distance from the ruckus and don't consider it desirable or adventitious for the country.
Trump told nobody anything for hours after the riots started. He was hoping they'd do just what they did and only after tremendous pressures from his handlers, did he even say anything to them at all. And then he ended it with a big fat kiss on the lips for all of them. Yeah, peaceful, lol.

Old 06-12-2022, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
But she did kiss Byrd on the lips, and she had also said she was proud to be a Goldwater Girl.
Oh Byrd, stormed the Capitol? I wasn't aware.

Old 06-12-2022, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Trump told nobody anything for hours after the riots started. He was hoping they'd do just what they did and only after tremendous pressures from his handlers, did he even say anything to them at all. And then he ended it with a big fat kiss on the lips for all of them. Yeah, peaceful, lol.

I know, I know, mean tweets too. Orange man bad. He also went hiding in the basement when pAntifa was trying to crash the gates of the white house. He's basically Hitler. Probably worse. It's a good thing you guys had all that TDS, there's no telling what he was going to do... Probably make an effort to secure the border and improve the standard of living a little... The horror. Its a good thing you and the democrats put an end to all those rising wages for minorities and such, to combat white supremacy of course... Those mean republicans will have to find some other way to keep people down besides showering them with opportunities for a better life and prosperity.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies