Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-07-2022, 08:20 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,616,966 times

Advertisements

These brutal Mexican cartels RELY on US drug laws being tough and in place.

Keep that in mind folks!

**The people that support tough drug laws...are in reality, supporting the drug cartels, Thanks for your support!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-07-2022, 08:21 AM

18,250 posts, read 16,935,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBMW View Post
I agree, once the US annexes Mexico and takes full control of the place.

If Putin can do it, why can't we?

Old 06-07-2022, 08:22 AM

15,867 posts, read 14,495,108 times
No, he'd make a deal with them to take a cut of the business.

Quote:
Originally Posted by b29510 View Post
if putin was in charge , he would of invaded mexico and push all the cartel into hondura

Old 06-07-2022, 10:14 AM

62,993 posts, read 29,178,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Uh people...the cartels are not having any problems now, getting their drugs into the US and onto their destination city! LOL

Doesnt matter if we have open borders or not, drug smuggling is already consistently successful. The cartels do send loads, (to intentionally be discovered by police), but those are usually done to distract from a much larger shipment, its just the cost of doing business, and its not costing the cartels any money, drugs are cheap to produce.

Its amazing how dumb law enforcement is! LOL I love watching them celebrate some meesley drug bust, (they think they got all those drugs off the streets!)...think again guys, you fell for the cartels trap.(you caught 10 lbs of dope...while 120 lbs sailed right past you undetected!) HA HA
Drugs are not the only problem on our border. There are criminals, those from known terrorist countries and economic migrants raping our country financially getting into our country to. We must secure our border as much as we can from them to.

Old 06-07-2022, 10:21 AM

39,081 posts, read 51,259,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
So basically he's demanding no change.

How about if we demand the borders are open both ways and we empty every maximum and medium security prison in the US, sending all the inhabitants south over the border with a one-way ticket and a "Spanish the Easy Way" book in their hands?
He is not demanding anything. Even Breitbart's biased reporting on it does not try to make that point. He is suggesting that the US, Canada, Mexico, along with Central and South American nations form an economic union similar to the European Union. It has been proposed and discussed before. He thinks it would be a good idea to continue exploring it.

Old 06-07-2022, 10:30 AM

14,267 posts, read 6,964,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
I thought so to but I guess they are not open enough?

What is Mexico doing at their Southern Border when a caravan of 10,000 shows up? Are they sending them back or are they putting them on a bus or train and sending them straight to our Border?

I can't imagine the shape I would be in if I had to walk a thousand miles carrying everything I own yet so many of these "migrants" wade across the Rio Grande and into the welcoming arms of the Border patrol looking like they just had a nice day out with the family.

How can this be?

Where do these people sleep every night on their journey?

What do they eat?

Where do they shower?

What do they know that our homeless people do not? Maybe our homeless should walk across the country and they would end up better off and in better shape than when they started?

If Biden caves to the Mexican Presidents demands, and he probably will then maybe we should set up a busing system that drops all these "migrants" at the Border with Canada?
You never heard of buses and motels?

Old 06-07-2022, 11:37 AM

4,395 posts, read 1,703,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by minnomaboidenapolis View Post
https://www.breitbart.com/latin-amer...-open-borders/

The Cartel puppet President of failed narco state Mexico will ask dementia Joe to open the borders to Mexico and the entirety of the Western Hemisphere.

I warned everyone in November 2020 the democrats ultimate dream is to flood the country with 100s of millions (yes hundreds) of "migrants." But all the lefties screamed that's not true at all and just right wing scaremongering
Why do I care what Mexico demands? Kind of like when Trump demanded Mexico pay for the wall. This has just as much of a chance happening as them paying for the wall did.

Old 06-07-2022, 12:05 PM

62,993 posts, read 29,178,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ansible90 View Post
You never heard of buses and motels?
And who's going to pay for it?

Old 06-07-2022, 12:10 PM

25,775 posts, read 18,840,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
He is not demanding anything. Even Breitbart's biased reporting on it does not try to make that point. He is suggesting that the US, Canada, Mexico, along with Central and South American nations form an economic union similar to the European Union. It has been proposed and discussed before. He thinks it would be a good idea to continue exploring it.
Maybe from his perspective. Although, I'm not really even sure about that. We (the US) are not in the greatest shape right now, either. What we don't need is people pouring over our borders expecting a free handout.

There are several South American nations that I'm sure would have absolutely zero interest in that either. They would have the same problem we have: people from neighboring countries flooding their borders looking for a handout.

Old 06-07-2022, 01:20 PM

31,340 posts, read 14,285,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
And who's going to pay for it?
Uncle Joe's printing press.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies