Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-08-2022, 09:14 AM

15,421 posts, read 9,096,973 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
I thought we already had open borders.
Exactly we do have an open border, and we will always have an open border with Mexico. The next step will be to spend trillions of dollars of taxpayer money to raise the height of Trump's border wall to 100 feet high. But no matter how high the wall gets they will always leave gaps in it so the Republican owned corporations can get their cheap labor in from Mexico. The Republicans just want the illusion of a closed border and Republican sheep love it.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-08-2022, 09:15 AM

7,682 posts, read 5,535,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAN_Man View Post
The US should annex Alberta and Saskatchewan.

The smug/elite types live in Toronto - Ottawa, often making fun of western Canadians. Western Canadians are more aligned with freedom loving, independent Americans.
I grew up in western Canada (Manitoba), lived several years in Montreal, Toronto and in Calgary as an adult, and am now in Manitoba again. I never heard anyone make disparaging remarks about western Canadians in general. Mind you, decades ago, Calgary used to be nicknamed Cow Town, but the city has changed a lot since then.

How long did you live in Canada and where, to be able to reach that conclusion?

Old 06-08-2022, 01:16 PM

62,993 posts, read 29,178,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy Dayz View Post
Exactly we do have an open border, and we will always have an open border with Mexico. The next step will be to spend trillions of dollars of taxpayer money to raise the height of Trump's border wall to 100 feet high. But no matter how high the wall gets they will always leave gaps in it so the Republican owned corporations can get their cheap labor in from Mexico. The Republicans just want the illusion of a closed border and Republican sheep love it.
Utter nonsense! It is Biden (a Democrat) that is allowing all of these illegals into our country. Is he doing so so that the Republicans can have their cheap labor? Why would he do that? We don't need a 100 ft. wall we just need the balance of Trump's border wall completed . Why isn't Biden doing that to keep these cheap, illegal workers out so that according to your claim they won't benefit Republican business owners? I have news for you it is Biden and the Democrats that want open borders not only for their own cheap labor but to create a new voter bloc for themselves! Crushed your theory, didn't I!

Old 06-08-2022, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pripata View Post
Understandably so. Why would Canadians want to deal with Mexican cartels plus the American mass shooters and far-right Trump-loving nuts?

They should actually build a wall to keep us out.
Oh just stop! There are no more far right Trump loving nuts than there are far left Biden loving nuts! Get a grip, will you?

Old 06-08-2022, 05:29 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,655,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by minnomaboidenapolis View Post
https://www.breitbart.com/latin-amer...-open-borders/

The Cartel puppet President of failed narco state Mexico will ask dementia Joe to open the borders to Mexico and the entirety of the Western Hemisphere.

I warned everyone in November 2020 the democrats ultimate dream is to flood the country with 100s of millions (yes hundreds) of "migrants." But all the lefties screamed that's not true at all and just right wing scaremongering
But conservatives on here have insisted that Biden has already opened the borders at the Mexican border. So explain to us why the Mexican president is insisting to open the borders when they are already wide open?

Old 06-08-2022, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Canada is a very successful liberal country.

I don't think Biden supporters is who they fear.
HUh? What on earth does that have to do with my post that you responded to?

Old 06-08-2022, 08:38 PM

Quote:
It has everything to do, the far-right Trump-loving wackos is what makes the US look like another Banana Republic.

What country would want to admit those animals? I think even Mexico would refuse to take them.
Buh, bye. I don't debate with uncivil liberals who hate half of their fellow Americans and resort to unwarranted juvenile name calling. You might want to try and grow up.

Old 06-08-2022, 09:12 PM

1,354 posts, read 475,727 times
No thanks, Obrador. Mexico can have them if it wants. The United States already has 37 million people from your country alone with another 25 million from other parts of Latin America; this isn't accounting for the 20-30 million illegal aliens here. Now if Trudeau is willing to follow through with a previous claim to accept 'refugees', namely the ones coming from our southern border, then we could have these people transported up to his nation to be incorporated into Canadian society.

Old 06-08-2022, 09:42 PM

25,849 posts, read 16,543,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristinas_Cap View Post
we need to invade Venezuela, pillage their resources and free their people. the time is over for being nice.
Why can’t Canada do it? Their turn to do something bad that helps the civilized world instead of us being the heavy’s all the time.

Old 06-08-2022, 09:52 PM

18,472 posts, read 15,262,903 times
Quote:
Understandably so. Why would Canadians want to deal with Mexican cartels plus the American mass shooters and far-right Trump-loving nuts?

They should actually build a wall to keep us out.
That's kind of like CNN building a paid streaming service when nobody was watching their free channel.

American citizens aren't trying to illegally immigrate from the US to Canada. It would be building a wall for nobody.

I wish more people WOULD leave, but they don't. They just keep coming in.

Thats why it sounds so utterly ridiculous to me every time someone tries to tell me how bad this country is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies