Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-06-2022, 10:30 PM

1,052 posts, read 453,184 times

Advertisements

https://www.breitbart.com/latin-amer...-open-borders/

The Cartel puppet President of failed narco state Mexico will ask dementia Joe to open the borders to Mexico and the entirety of the Western Hemisphere.

I warned everyone in November 2020 the democrats ultimate dream is to flood the country with 100s of millions (yes hundreds) of "migrants." But all the lefties screamed that's not true at all and just right wing scaremongering
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-06-2022, 11:22 PM

15,864 posts, read 14,491,391 times
I agree, once the US annexes Mexico and takes full control of the place.

Old 06-07-2022, 01:31 AM

35,711 posts, read 21,076,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by minnomaboidenapolis View Post

The Cartel puppet President of failed narco state Mexico will ask dementia Joe to open the borders to Mexico and the entirety of the Western Hemisphere.

I warned everyone in November 2020 the democrats ultimate dream is to flood the country with 100s of millions (yes hundreds) of "migrants." But all the lefties screamed that's not true at all and just right wing scaremongering
Run

Old 06-07-2022, 03:14 AM

798 posts, read 503,371 times
Quote:

BS I live near the US MX border and all I see are BP Agents on the hunt.

Don't believe everything in the media/internet.

Old 06-07-2022, 03:20 AM

12,199 posts, read 7,230,944 times
And all the Leftists agree. What’s the point of being your own country when Mexico is telling you what to do with your own borders.

The funny part is Mexico wouldn’t let you just walk into their country, and they certainly wouldn’t give you citizenship, welfare, free food, housing, medical, dental, etc.

We are stupid and are that way thanks to the looney Democrats.

Old 06-07-2022, 03:34 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,281,167 times
Quote:

I thought we already had open borders.

Old 06-07-2022, 03:50 AM

7,383 posts, read 3,539,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBMW View Post
I agree, once the US annexes Mexico and takes full control of the place.
we need to invade Venezuela, pillage their resources and free their people. the time is over for being nice.

Old 06-07-2022, 03:58 AM

25,582 posts, read 17,304,861 times
We have open borders.
The Border Patrol is simply being used as Patsies to "prove" the US is trying to control its borders. The powers in Washington have no reason to care how many illegals wander across. Some of them will get jobs and contribute to the economy by spending money in some way. That money will show up as GDP, which, if it grows, will show the US - through the actions of the Biden administration - has thwarted yet another recession.

Old 06-07-2022, 04:41 AM

5,479 posts, read 2,122,690 times
Now ask the mexican president if that border will be open in BOTH directions!

Old 06-07-2022, 05:11 AM

15,946 posts, read 12,295,551 times
Eventually these roaming hordes of illegal immigrants will make their way to these gated communities where these leftist think they have a safe refuge and they will be forced to move as they're already starting to do and unfortunately they're moving out here to these red areas and voting blue and destroying them also

There's no winning here we're damned if we do damned if we don't. Whether the Chinese take over the planet or the open borders globalists do we're screwed either way. Good luck getting another candidate in the white house who will really seal the Mexican border and in the meantime Democrats continue to destroy this country from within and and they have years to do so yet until January 2025

I'm not against legal immigration I'm against letting in refugees and parasites that are going to suck off of the system and raise the crime rates... either work or leave.

By the way there's nothing wrong being a nationalist and supporting secure borders with a homogeneous culture I know the people in charge would say that's the worst thing a person could possibly want but it's natural to our nature.

Last edited by sholomar; 06-07-2022 at 05:20 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies