Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-22-2022, 02:19 PM

8,558 posts, read 10,981,308 times

Advertisements

With a decision coming from the scotus soon, I am left with this question, why have an abortion?
Why not just don't get pregnant in the first place.
Contraceptives are inexpensive.
People who don't use them and wind up wanting to end a pregnancy should give contraceptives a second look.
No matter how one looks at it, abortion is the taking of a life.
So, a word to the wise, DON'T GET PREGNANT IN THE FIRST PLACE, then you don't need to have an abortion.
It is as simple as that.

Old 06-22-2022, 02:21 PM

10,483 posts, read 7,005,412 times
Planned Parenthood commercialized the abortion process. Remove abortion out of the equation and *shocker* people will need to own up to their misdeeds.

Old 06-22-2022, 02:27 PM

2,903 posts, read 993,620 times
Such faaaantastic "advice" from men. Such know-it-alls.

Contraceptives fail. Menstrual cycles get screwed up.

It's NOT your business. Simple as that.

Old 06-22-2022, 02:32 PM

16,911 posts, read 10,594,283 times
Such a done-to-death topic, but many people don't personal responsibility in other parts of their lives. You can't expect sex to be any different.
Moderators for US and World Forums

Old 06-22-2022, 02:45 PM

6,389 posts, read 2,712,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snerk View Post
Such faaaantastic "advice" from men. Such know-it-alls.

Contraceptives fail. Menstrual cycles get screwed up.

Regardless of what the "new" science tells you, a man is still required in the process. So yes it is as much as the man's business as the woman's.

However, since a woman apparently knows that contraceptives fail and menstrual cycles get screwed up. If they still have sex knowing that, they are having sex knowing a pregnancy is a possibility.

The issue is responsibility. If a man doesn't want a kid then keep it "zipped up". If a woman doesn't want to be pregnant then she needs to keep her legs closed.

Old 06-22-2022, 02:49 PM

35,704 posts, read 21,063,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
With a decision coming from the scotus soon, I am left with this question, why have an abortion?
People who don't use them and wind up wanting to end a pregnancy should give contraceptives a second look.
So, a word to the wise, DON'T GET PREGNANT IN THE FIRST PLACE, then you don't need to have an abortion.
It is as simple as that.
Call it a crime of passion if you want, for some, sex is spontaneous combustion. For some - it’s planned 3 weeks out on a Tuesday at 8 to 8:30. But contraceptives are expensive and require Drs visits. They need to give it to men - I’m 10000% in favor of male birth control. If they were serious they fix that. But now it’s make babies like rabbits because we are loosing Americans . The highest group is boomers. 40/50 yrs. They will be gone. Why they trying to stop abortions. Things just happen that were not planned or the lovely couple split.

Old 06-22-2022, 02:49 PM

25,447 posts, read 9,809,749 times
Quote:
It is as simple as that.
No, it is not as simple as that. My friend was raped when she was younger. No way was she going to have her rapist's baby and I don't blame her.

Old 06-22-2022, 02:55 PM

25,758 posts, read 18,818,821 times
Quote:
It is as simple as that.
Please stop trying to introduce logic into this matter.

It's far better to hold your hand on a hot stove and go to the hospital with third degree burns than it is to not touch the hot stove in the first place.

Old 06-22-2022, 02:58 PM

35,704 posts, read 21,063,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
No, it is not as simple as that. My friend was raped when she was younger. No way was she going to have her rapist's baby and I don't blame her.
Well don’t live in Luisiana or some dumb azz Governor’s state. They don’t give a rat’s arse. Disgusting old men
Just read about the case where rapist daddy got partial custody

Old 06-22-2022, 02:59 PM

25,758 posts, read 18,818,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snerk View Post
Tell that to the bedhopping jackass that knocked the woman up. What should happen to both parties upon the decision to get an abortion is a sterilization and a castration. Little hard to f-up after that, no?

Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
That's not what is being discussed for 99% of those who are against abortion. And you know that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies