Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-26-2022, 08:35 AM

4,661 posts, read 1,955,928 times

Advertisements

the far left always reminds me of a bunch of two year olds throwing a temper tantrum that they didnt get their way. Sometimes they need to be spanked and put to bed without their supper.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-26-2022, 08:40 AM

1,941 posts, read 828,190 times
Looks like Portland police didn't get their man this time. No arrests yet. But I'm sure they're working on it!

https://www.portlandoregon.gov/polic....cfm?id=422384

"Portland police make no arrests during vandalism because they were also busy elsewhere"

https://pamplinmedia.com/pt/9-news/5...ay-night-pwoff

Old 06-26-2022, 08:50 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,616,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by remco67 View Post
the far left always reminds me of a bunch of two year olds throwing a temper tantrum that they didnt get their way. Sometimes they need to be spanked and put to bed without their supper.
Rosa Parks..."its the duty of citizens to break unjust laws".

Im personally happy that so many angry citizens are ready to take out their frustrations on police and the law! This is how our country won its independence in the first place and the only way we will stop tyranny.

If the police are enforcing tyrannical and unconstitutional laws...they are just as guilty as the govt!

Old 06-26-2022, 09:15 AM

19,225 posts, read 17,105,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YourWakeUpCall View Post
So, you know that's already the law, right? You've heard of child support?
Sorry I forgot the words mandatory enforcement because for many localities there just isn't too much effort put in to hold these none custodial parents accountable...

Old 06-26-2022, 09:17 AM

3,500 posts, read 2,790,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by remco67 View Post
Yes. It's not like fighting a tyrannical Government is anything important. But I guess that you would prefer to be a slave to the Government. I pity you.

Old 06-26-2022, 09:18 AM

19,225 posts, read 17,105,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
If you advocate unrestrained killing of babies then don't be surprised to expect violence from those same people. The dems are a violent organization.
Says who the Republicans that brought you January 6th and Charlottesville? Of course nowhere is the right of choice "unrestrained" but who am I to challenge the right wing talking points that the masses enjoy..

Old 06-26-2022, 09:25 AM

17,672 posts, read 6,928,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VA Yankee View Post
Says who the Republicans that brought you January 6th and Charlottesville? Of course nowhere is the right of choice "unrestrained" but who am I to challenge the right wing talking points that the masses enjoy..
2 days?

Your ilk brough 6 months of rioting and looting that killed dozens of police officers, caused billions of dollars of property damage, and forever ruined the lives of thousands of minority small business owners.

And here the left is again, ready to do it all over because they demand the right to kill unborn babies, all with the blessing of the insurrectionists in charge of the Democrat Party. Pathetic and disgusting.

Old 06-26-2022, 09:37 AM

7,817 posts, read 2,904,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
2 days?

Your ilk brough 6 months of rioting and looting that killed dozens of police officers, caused billions of dollars of property damage, and forever ruined the lives of thousands of minority small business owners.

Record billions, and forever ended the life of black police officer David Dorn.

Old 06-26-2022, 10:01 AM

27,159 posts, read 15,334,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodentraiser View Post
Don't like the protests? Then gee, maybe you shouldn't try to force personal decisions on a population of people who don't agree with them.

I know this sounds like a dumb question, but honestly. What did they think would happen?

And if you think this is bad, wait till the Supreme Court tries to reverse gay marriage, and ban birth control and interracial marriage. You ain't seen nothing yet.

I'm not condoning the violence of these protests, but people are mad and when they're mad, they do things to show it. Didn't the Boston Tea Party start with destruction of property and end with a revolution?
So I see you have little understanding of the substance and reasons for the SC ruling.
It's not a wish list, it's determined by Law........as it should be for a change.

Old 06-26-2022, 10:07 AM

18,741 posts, read 7,623,084 times
Sounds to me like nothing much happened the night after the USSC delivered its verdict. Some people walking around, carrying signs and chanting.

But the next night, when "Antifa" got organized and got its people into place, then all Hell broke loose.

Are you starting to see a pattern here?

Who is funding "Antifa", again?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies