Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do women need to take more responsiblity for their sexual health?
Yes 192 75.29%
No 59 23.14%
Not Sure 4 1.57%
Voters: 255. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-22-2022, 02:29 PM

21,382 posts, read 7,966,337 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
So what are you doing to make women realize they can get pregnant if they don’t use birth control and have sex with men that won’t use birth control?

So what are you doing to get men to take responsibility to use birth control?
They don't want that. If all men wore condoms every time, there would be no abortions.

So they ignore the irresponsibility angle and excuse behavior to ensure the blood lust is met.

No pro abortioner wants abortions to go away. It's a psychosis. They need them.

Sick.

Old 08-22-2022, 03:02 PM

3,048 posts, read 1,155,945 times
Quote:
Are you doing anything to make women realize they can get pregnant if they don’t use birth control and have sex with men that won’t use birth control?

Are you doing anything to get men to take responsibility to use birth control?
I raised a daughter and a son. Their father and I drove the point home repeatedly.

Last edited by kj1065; 08-22-2022 at 04:32 PM..

Old 08-22-2022, 03:09 PM

63,012 posts, read 29,216,871 times
Quote:
Are you doing anything to make women realize they can get pregnant if they don’t use birth control and have sex with men that won’t use birth control?

Are you doing anything to get men to take responsibility to use birth control?
Just when you thought these pro-abortion women couldn't make any more lamer remarks. Why don't these women insist that the men they have sex with use a condom or deny them sex if they refuse to use one? Why is that never a part of their responsibility plan so that "they" don't get pregnant?

Old 08-22-2022, 03:11 PM

21,382 posts, read 7,966,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Just when you thought these pro-abortion women couldn't make any more lamer remarks. Why don't these women insist that the men they have sex with use a condom or deny them sex if they refuse to use one? Why is that never a part of their responsibility plan so that "they" don't get pregnant?
Because they love abortions.

it's the only reasonable answer.

It's super easy to NOT get pregnant. Billions of women do it every day.

Old 08-22-2022, 03:11 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,246,752 times
Quote:
Easier to blame men than take responsibility.

Old 08-22-2022, 03:13 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,246,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kj1065 View Post
I raised a daughter and a son, and I'm fairly certain their father and I drove the point home repeatedly.
Great. More folks should do that. I was also told about it at home and it was reiterated to me in health class. So easy to be responsible.

Old 08-22-2022, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Did I not just write that I raised a daughter and son to understand their role in preventing unwanted pregnancy? I even went with my daughter to her appointment for her IUD (for support because the procedure made her nervous). My husband made sure our son went to college with enough condoms to outfit his entire dorm. What is lame about that? Asking as a pro-choice woman.

Old 08-22-2022, 03:40 PM

13,471 posts, read 9,982,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
They don't want that. If all men wore condoms every time, there would be no abortions.

So they ignore the irresponsibility angle and excuse behavior to ensure the blood lust is met.

No pro abortioner wants abortions to go away. It's a psychosis. They need them.

Sick.
Oh I made that point way back in this thread. (You may have missed it, it appears you were absent for a while). Men need to wear condoms every time, including in a LTR, up until their wife/partner is around 58 (excepting when trying for a baby of course) as two forms of birth control is the only sure fire way to prevent pregnancy.

Glad you agree!

Old 08-22-2022, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post
Oh I made that point way back in this thread. (You may have missed it, it appears you were absent for a while). Men need to wear condoms every time, including in a LTR, up until their wife/partner is around 58 (excepting when trying for a baby of course) as two forms of birth control is the only sure fire way to prevent pregnancy.

Glad you agree!
I think we're safe after tubal ligation and/or vasectomy. Most certainly after hysterectomy.

Old 08-22-2022, 03:57 PM

37,131 posts, read 41,338,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kj1065 View Post
I think we're safe after tubal ligation and/or vasectomy. Most certainly after hysterectomy.
Both of the former have failure rates, though small. Tubal ligation a bit under 2% at ten years, vasectomy less than 1%.

Pregnancies have happened even after hysterectomy: conception occurred just before the surgery and the fertilized egg had not left the tube and grew there. Or, the incision at the top of the vagina did not completely close, leaving a pathway for sperm to reach an egg, resulting in an abdominal pregnancy.

Mother Nature will try to find a way.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5885999/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies