Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do women need to take more responsiblity for their sexual health?
Yes 192 75.29%
No 59 23.14%
Not Sure 4 1.57%
Voters: 255. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-22-2022, 09:58 AM

89,029 posts, read 44,853,831 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
Tell that to the men. Millions of men relinquished their responsibility for their sperm to woman. This woman bashing thread ignores for the most part men should be as responsible for their own bc each and every time. Just as women are expected to do. Men using bc should be common place not the exception that it’s always been.
There's no need for men to be responsible. Abortion lets men off the hook.

Men: "Oh, you're pregnant? No problem, you can just kill it."
The pro-abortion cult: "YAY for us! Men don't need to be responsible when women can just subject themselves to harmful hormone overdoses or a surgical procedure to kill an unwanted baby! Girl power! "

Old 08-22-2022, 09:59 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,949,172 times
Quote:
Tell that to the men. Millions of men relinquished their responsibility for their sperm to woman. This woman bashing thread ignores for the most part men should be as responsible for their own bc each and every time. Just as women are expected to do. Men using bc should be common place not the exception that it’s always been.
Did you know that 40% of those expected to pay child support are women?

I'm guessing .... no.

If a woman as a shellfish allergy and could end up in the ER and decides I'm eating this lobster anyway ... who is responsible for what she puts in her body?

The chef? The waiter? Her date?

Or is she responsible for what she puts in her own body?

Think it's a smart thing for her to eat that lobster dinner knowing full well she could end up in the ER? Or should she make a different choice, knowing the outcome is something she does not want?

Old 08-22-2022, 10:05 AM

18,391 posts, read 19,027,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
There's no need for men to be responsible. Abortion lets men off the hook.

Men: "Oh, you're pregnant? No problem, you can just kill it."
The pro-abortion cult: "YAY for us! Men don't need to be responsible when women can just subject themselves to harmful hormone overdoses or a surgical procedure to kill an unwanted baby! Girl power! "
Most men haven’t mined their own sperm ever. Yes there is a huge need for men to accept and use bc as a common practice in their life.

Women don’t abort so a man doesn’t have to pay child support. Women abort for their own personal reasons.

Old 08-22-2022, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Most men haven’t mined their own sperm ever. Yes there is a huge need for men to accept and use bc as a common practice in their life.

Women don’t abort so a man doesn’t have to pay child support. Women abort for their own personal reasons.
.. to kill the baby.

Only reason.

Old 08-22-2022, 10:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
Did you know that 40% of those expected to pay child support are women?

I'm guessing .... no.

If a woman as a shellfish allergy and could end up in the ER and decides I'm eating this lobster anyway ... who is responsible for what she puts in her body?

The chef? The waiter? Her date?

Or is she responsible for what she puts in her own body?

Think it's a smart thing for her to eat that lobster dinner knowing full well she could end up in the ER? Or should she make a different choice, knowing the outcome is something she does not want?
What does women paying child support have to do with men not using bc? Nothing.

Women reproductive health has nothing to with or is comparable to a shellfish allergies.

Old 08-22-2022, 10:07 AM

41,016 posts, read 18,218,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Well, several people in this thread (and surprisingly many of them are women) INSIST that women are incapable of being responsible with their own reproductive health. Misogynists, the lot of them. It reminds me of Biden saying Black people don't know how to log on to the internet. It's the whole bigotry of low expectations thing the left constantly rocks.
Bingo…they’re so consumed with blaming men that they can’t understand that only women can get pregnant.

Quote:
Lol. I’ve said all along that both men and women should be responsible. What you fail to comprehend is that women are the only ones that can get pregnant.

Old 08-22-2022, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
.. to kill the baby.

Only reason.
End of pregnancy is the result, not the reason.

Old 08-22-2022, 10:10 AM

Quote:
What does women paying child support have to do with men not using bc? Nothing.

Women reproductive health has nothing to with or is comparable to a shellfish allergies.
It's a perfect analogy.

Woman knowingly takes something into her body that could have a very specific result to her body.

It's exactly the same as asking: Do you think it's a good idea for a woman to have unprotected sex when she knows she could get pregnant?

Do you think when a woman ends up in the ER because she voluntarily eats a lobster when she knows she is allergic that she made a good decision?

Old 08-22-2022, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Lol. I’ve said all along that both men and women should be responsible. What you fail to comprehend is that women are the only ones that can get pregnant.
Everyone agrees men should be responsible but the don’t/won’t because as you said the women get pregnant. That attitude has to change. Man and woman together are pregnant, they are both responsible. It’s his child. Allowing the idea to continue it’s on women and the man can relinquish his responsibility is wrong. Change that attitude and behavior will go a long way in curbing unwanted or unplanned pregnancy.

Old 08-22-2022, 10:13 AM

Quote:
End of pregnancy is the result, not the reason.
If the reason is I can't afford it, why doesn't she just get another job? Problem solved directly.

If the reason is I hate my boyfriend, why doesn't she just get a new boyfriend? Problem solved directly.

if the reason is I want to finish school, why doesn't she just sign up for class that start a year from now? Problem solved directly.

If the reason I don't have insurance, why doesn't she just go apply for Medicaid? Problem solved directly.

I can post a billion other examples. It's amazing how all these women with a billion different "reasons" find the same answer!!!!! How does THAT happen???

Because the reason for abortion has nothing to do with the above. Abortion kills humans. You can hide behind it all day long, but that is what abortion does.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies