Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-27-2022, 10:24 AM

6,229 posts, read 3,413,199 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecrowds View Post
Moderna is counting on a 7 billion annual booster market for the next several years to please it's shareholders for several years.

Interesting, how with-in 24 hours Moderna announces a 21 billion dollar purchase agreement that Fauci claims " If you aren’t up-to-date on Covid vaccines and boosters, you’re ‘going to get into trouble"

Moderna said the Booster market "$7 billion annually for the next several years"
If the Covid virus shots and booster were so effective why did Fauci and many others who promoted the vaccines still got covid after he/they got all the updated vaccines?
Maybe Fauci wants the never ending vaccines to keep coming out because he is so invested in the pharma industry. Just follow the money trail.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-27-2022, 10:25 AM

18,804 posts, read 8,477,217 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
Yes, learning that we cannot conquer coronaviruses with a preventative vaccine that works.
Far from perfect, but many serious illnesses, hospitalizations and deaths have been prevented.

Old 11-27-2022, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rantiquity View Post
If the Covid virus shots and booster were so effective why did Fauci and many others who promoted the vaccines still got covid after he/they got all the updated vaccines?
Maybe Fauci wants the never ending vaccines to keep coming out because he is so invested in the pharma industry. Just follow the money trail.
Because the vaccines are just not good enough to last long enough or counter some of the more recent mutated variants. But they have prevented many more serious illnesses, hospitalizations and deaths.

My wife who nearly died with her early March/April 2020 case, has had Covid at least one more time. But no worse than a bad cold.

Old 11-27-2022, 10:30 AM

45,582 posts, read 27,203,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoonose View Post
Far from perfect, but many serious illnesses, hospitalizations and deaths have been prevented.
How do you prove that?

I haven't had any shots, and have not had any of the COVID maladies. The same is the case for many others.

Old 11-27-2022, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
How do you prove that?

I haven't had any shots, and have not had any of the COVID maladies. The same is the case for many others.
I've posted specific data here on the forum many times. It has been most obvious in AZ and some other western/red low vaxed states that I've monitored. For many months we saw mainly the unvaxed in our ICU's and dying.

Old 11-27-2022, 11:13 AM

45,582 posts, read 27,203,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoonose View Post
I've posted specific data here on the forum many times. It has been most obvious in AZ and some other western/red low vaxed states that I've monitored. For many months we saw mainly the unvaxed in our ICU's and dying.
That doesn't tell me anything.

Let me help you.

Before the vaccines were around, there was data on who died... those over 55 were over 90% of COVID deaths. Those who had other issues were high risk.

I need to see the death rates in those categories comes down as a result of the vaccinations.

I don't know one way or the other.... I am actually trying to help you make your case for those in HIGH RISK categories - who actually need the vaccine.

I am not in a high risk category - so I'm not taking it.

I will check back later.

Old 11-27-2022, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
That doesn't tell me anything.

Let me help you.

Before the vaccines were around, there was data on who died... those over 55 were over 90% of COVID deaths. Those who had other issues were high risk.

I need to see the death rates in those categories comes down as a result of the vaccinations.

I don't know one way or the other.... I am actually trying to help you make your case for those in HIGH RISK categories - who actually need the vaccine.

I am not in a high risk category - so I'm not taking it.

I will check back later.
In low and slow vaccine uptake states like AZ and some other western states that I monitored and posted on, it became apparent in 2021 that the unvaxed of any age were at higher risk for hospitalization and dying. AZ, OR, CO, ID all had similar findings. Not all by any means, but mostly 55 and above in any state.

When you have roughly 50% 0f your state residents vaxed, and 90% of those in ICU's are unvaxed, that should tell you something.

Old 11-27-2022, 12:17 PM

187 posts, read 115,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by animalcrazy View Post
So Covid before I was vaccinated. Eight weeks of Hell. Covid after I was vaccinated. Piece of cake. Friends still working in the hospitals. Unvaccinated patients make up the vast majority of people dying and very sick. Cardiologist says get vaccinated. So who do I want in control of my life? Some troll on the internet or a trusted health care provider? No brainer here. You all go roll the dice with Covid. I prefer science and sound advice.
How about don't allow anyone to control your life? Do your own research and talk to multiple health care providers? Why do you need to be told what and what not to do? If you don't think health care providers can be bought by the government and pharm manufacturers then you're in denial. I'm 37 years old and I have never seen a vaccine being pushed so hard on the public for a virus that is no worse than the common cold.

Old 11-27-2022, 12:39 PM

21,884 posts, read 12,981,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeNigh View Post
Uh Oh not trouble!
Oh, you better not pout; you better not cry. You better not think, I'm tellin'you why. Fauci Claus is comin' to town!"

Old 11-27-2022, 01:20 PM

50,320 posts, read 47,069,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
If the vaccine worked, only unvaccinated people would be dying.
If vaccines worked we wouldn't need masks. If Masks worked we wouldn't need vaccines. If both of them together worked no one would be dying or getting infected.

The left bought the lies and some are still buying the lies.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies