Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-25-2022, 08:50 AM

26,660 posts, read 13,757,033 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floorist View Post
Why did they push the vaccine for children? Very, very, few children had any noticeable effects from covid.

I had far worse side effects from the vaccine than I did covid. I know several other people who are the same.
Agreed. There is no reason at all to push this on kids, teens, young and even middle aged adults for the most part, yet they did. Everyone should be questing the motives.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-25-2022, 08:52 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,281,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
Agreed. There is no reason at all to push this on kids, teens, young and even middle aged adults for the most part, yet they did. Everyone should be questing the motives.
Precisely.

Old 11-25-2022, 08:53 AM

9,375 posts, read 6,984,194 times
F these people I will never trust them again that bridge has been burned.

Old 11-25-2022, 09:22 AM

18,804 posts, read 8,479,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAN_Man View Post
Meh. Not really. Covid isn't a threat to young people with co-morbidities anymore than any other virus/bacteria out there.

Yes there are some kids that literally have to live in a plastic bubble to survive and that's sad, but it is so extremely rare that the overall messaging shouldn't be out there to scare people, it should be informational and used to calm the general population.

Tree nut allergies are a larger threat to kids than Covid. We don't close restaurants to all because of that, but those with sever allergies know how to avoid contact.
There are many high risks out there under the age a 65. An aside from potential Influenza, there have been no other serious airborne infectious bugs out there risking large populations. Nor do nut allergies.

Old 11-25-2022, 09:30 AM

26,660 posts, read 13,757,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoonose View Post
There are many high risks out there under the age a 65. An aside from potential Influenza, there have been no other serious airborne infectious bugs out there risking large populations. Nor do nut allergies.
Mostly people who are high risk under the age of 65 are obese. Supposedly the vaccine doesn’t work well for people who are obese. How convenient.

Old 11-25-2022, 10:06 AM

19,724 posts, read 10,135,138 times
Quote:
Mostly people who are high risk under the age of 65 are obese. Supposedly the vaccine doesn’t work well for people who are obese. How convenient.
Big pharma had to make millions somehow. Not the first time they have pushed unneeded meds.

Old 11-25-2022, 10:06 AM

2,667 posts, read 1,189,012 times
Fauci is by no means timid or a nice older gentleman. His ego is larger than Trumps. His desire to be hailed the great healer and hero is larger than that of God himself.

He goes on interviews and makes himself a self-made celebrity. Pretends to fear Trump know Pelosi will fall for it and becomes the US one and only scientist to tell anyone anything.

He had Basset Hounds tortured after he threatened the US with painful skin boils, he said were next to come to the US. This was when he got angry at the people in the crowd booing him. It really ticked him off they weren't hailing him as a hero scientist. Thats when someone got suspicious of him from his angry reaction to not being fawned over for his covid vaccines. They tracked him and found he had a secret lab in Taiwan. They gave those dogs that horrible painful skin boils, rash disease with intentions of spread it to us. Also, as if that was not enough that bastard had their vocal cords cut so no one would hear their screams of torture begging them to stop torturing them. He couldn't do this in the US because he knew someone would discover what he was doing. I truly hate to be like him but I do hope China goes after Taiwan for doing this with Fauci. I refuse to get boosters. I only get the flu shot because it has nothing to with that mad scientist torturer Fauci.

I see no Trump took most of the blame for what Fauci was doing and I have no doubt Nanc Pelosi was in on it.

Old 11-25-2022, 10:12 AM

5,946 posts, read 2,763,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoonose View Post
Ever heard of bacterial/viral pneumonia, strep? The normal annual flu is serious to those with co-morbitites of all ages.

Never ever in the history of the world has the entire population been locked down, the global economy shuttered to save a few at risk lives of octogenarians and those with co-morbidities.

It should never ever occur ever again either.

Old 11-25-2022, 10:16 AM

2,503 posts, read 3,407,676 times
Default Anthony Fauci tortured beagles.

Many vaccinated people now have cancer, or they died "unexpectedly."

I think the people like Fauci, Biden, and Justin Trudeau got placebo vaccines when they did their publicity photos for pushing people to get the vaccines. They know that the vaccines have not been thoroughly tested.

Fauci and Peter Daszak, EcoHealth Alliance, ought to be tried for crimes against humanity.

Old 11-25-2022, 10:23 AM

9,423 posts, read 11,176,605 times
Quote:
That covers half our population.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floorist View Post
Big pharma had to make millions somehow. Not the first time they have pushed unneeded meds.
And immune (NPI) from lawsuits for 75 years. Now that's convenient. All profit, little R&D, people REQUIRED to use your junk product, no risk. What a deal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAN_Man View Post
Ever heard of bacterial/viral pneumonia, strep? The normal annual flu is serious to those with co-morbitites of all ages.

Never ever in the history of the world has the entire population been locked down, the global economy shuttered to save a few at risk lives of octogenarians and those with co-morbidities.

It should never ever occur ever again either.
And did it save lives? Or risk them?
Sweden didn't lock down. What we're finding is that if you isolate people, especially kids who HAVE to get exposed to stuff in order to develop their immune systems (i.e. get sick), their immune systems will not develop as nature intended.

We'll be seeing the blowback from this overreaching control-freak disaster for years to come.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies